jillTopic starter

Re: Jon Voight Letter to the American People
April 19, 2010, 03:53:51 PM
@MJLover...The tea party is an independant party that recently formed because they do not like the direction the democrats or the republicans were taking this country.  Most of them are doctors, lawyers, judges, healthcare professionals and people who are concerned about what is happening.  They fundamentally believe in the Constitution and freedom.  They are the most outspoken about what is happening right now.  The democrats in office are focusing all of their attention on discrediting them, calling them ignorant illiterates that are hate mongers.  Most of them are good hard working people and are not the villans the democrats are making them out to be.  As of yet, they do not have a designated leader.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 19, 2010, 04:00:27 PM
I understand what you mean, but what if they are the ones who will be demonized as terrorists first. Us truth seekers are always labeled as crazy and dangerous. But when the Illuminati/NWO can make people ''believe'' that people like tea party who are against the government and their plans are terrorists, we who are not part of the tea party but think the same as they do will be seen as terrorists too then. They are demonizing us that's all I'm saying. I'm making it really complicated and diffecult but I can't express what I think in my head at the moment. That is why I say I hope I make a little sense. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 19, 2010, 04:15:18 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I understand what you mean, but what if they are the ones who will be demonized as terrorists first. Us truth seekers are always labeled as crazy and dangerous. But when the Illuminati/NWO can make people ''believe'' that people like tea party who are against the government and their plans are terrorists, we who are not part of the tea party but think the same as they do will be seen as terrorists too then. They are demonizing us that's all I'm saying. I'm making it really complicated and diffecult but I can't express what I think in my head at the moment. That is why I say I hope I make a little sense. :lol:

I understand what you are saying.  Each one of us must stand up for what we believe, whether they lump us all together or not.  We must be true to what we believe, if not who are we?  Don't be afraid.  God did not fall off his thrown because Obama took office.  He is still God and He is in control.  Rest in that peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 19, 2010, 04:18:10 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

I understand what you are saying.  Each one of us must stand up for what we believe, whether they lump us all together or not.  We must be true to what we believe, if not who are we?  Don't be afraid.  God did not fall off his thrown because Obama took office.  He is still God and He is in control.  Rest in that peace.

Absolutely, and I believe and love God and I have all my trust and faith in him. The elite's clock is ticking and their time is running out and they know it. More people are waking up to the truth and the elite's days are numbered. Truth shall prevail and L.O.V.E will take over the world. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2010, 07:58:57 PM
@Shamone...I never claimed to be a member of the tea party.  I am just concerned about the direction the country is going.  This thread has been a friendly discussion without bashing.  Please don't start. If you have something to add to the discussion of the bill or any other piece of legislation that has been passed during this administration please post it.

No, this thread has not been friendly, the original letter isn't friendly if you catch my drift. And no one has been bashed except for a U.S. president. I'll kindly leave this thread to the paranoid among us.

Y'all have fun. Toodles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2010, 09:00:20 AM
Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"
@Shamone...I never claimed to be a member of the tea party.  I am just concerned about the direction the country is going.  This thread has been a friendly discussion without bashing.  Please don't start. If you have something to add to the discussion of the bill or any other piece of legislation that has been passed during this administration please post it.

No, this thread has not been friendly, the original letter isn't friendly if you catch my drift. And no one has been bashed except for a U.S. president. I'll kindly leave this thread to the paranoid among us.

Y'all have fun. Toodles.

Paranoid? We're just simply stating reality...that is all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 20, 2010, 12:21:49 PM
deleted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 20, 2010, 09:04:04 PM
Alaska just announced they have joined the law suit against the federal government.  It is up to 20 states now sueing the government.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 11:22:20 AM
Alaska now too huh? Lets see what happenes. BUT in the meantime...we can all watch this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

April 21, 2010, 01:19:57 PM
Thanks for posting the video.  That is one I have not seen.  I find it interesting that the person in charge of the interests for the insurance companies was the one insisting that healthcare be made manditory.  Since when does someone who has no background in law get to dictate what should be in a major bill to passed by congress.  I knew this whole thing was corrupt but did not realize how bad it was!  I have not watched the full video but will try to finish it today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 01:39:49 PM
Thanks for posting the video.  That is one I have not seen.  I find it interesting that the person in charge of the interests for the insurance companies was the one insisting that healthcare be made manditory.  Since when does someone who has no background in law get to dictate what should be in a major bill to passed by congress.  I knew this whole thing was corrupt but did not realize how bad it was!  I have not watched the full video but will try to finish it today.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:28:07 PM
You knwo what? I initially thought that Obama was a good guy..But as each second passes that thought proves to be more and more erroneous.

Apart from the lack of transparency in the healthcare bill, I as an Indian citizen am utterly disgusted at the fact that the USA STILL renders UNCONDITIONAL financial support to a country like Pakistan----where terrorrists are trained like race horses.....He kees saying that al that money is to "HELP" the Pakistani administration "FIGHT" terrorrism, but you know what guys? Living here in India, any man with a rational head on his shoulders will admit that terrorrism has been a part of Pakistan's state policy for DEACDES.....Cross border infiltration into India by Pakistan trained terrorrists didnt start yesterday...It has been going on since 1948.

For deacdes the US has been siding with Pakistan for some odd reason...I dunno...probably they thought that it wasnt their share of the shit.....But when the 9/11 bombings happened, everyone on America realised that the Afghanistan and Pakistan situation had to be dealt with........But they only made it worse...

I really dont understand that why Obama like Bush, keeps avoiding the Paksitan topic nad keeps giving a whole lot of the taxpayers money to them.

Can you guys imagine? 300 billion dollars.....YES!!!! THATS THE AMOUNT THAT PAKISTAN GOT LAST TIME TO "FIGHT" TERRORRISM....AND WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ABOUT IT? NOTHING. On 26th of November 2008, 10 terrorrists conducted an attack on the city of Mumbai....killing 184 people including 4 Americans and an entire Jewish family......And since then India has got NAILING evidence to prove that those terrorrists were from Pakistan and so far hae handed out 7 dossiers to the Pakistani GOVT, regarding the evidence..But even after 2 years, NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN...INSPITE OF THIS, USA KEEPS GOING SOFT ON PAKISTAN. To make things more specific, 1 of the terrorrists were captured alive....And he confessed that he wa TRAINED IN PAKISTAN.

Had Obama been giving that amount of money to an African nation, the whole of Africa would have been ridden of poverty by today...But no..he wont. WHY? Because he WANTS that these terrorrist organisations spread their wings to these African countries because the youth there have no future..simply nothing. They have been MIRED in poverty for decades and they know that they are frustrated and so, its easy for these terrorrist organisations to brainwash the angry youth and lure them into their world full of blood and gore.  

Dont you guys find it a bit odd taht inspite of having all these thousands of UAVs and spy satellites hovering above Asia, the US govt couldnt really get to Osama Bin Laden to this day? And if the book written by his bodyguards is to be believed, that man is hiding in Pakistan at this point of time......Yet Pakistan never has to answer for all their atroicites.Its an open secret by mow that Obama's policies are failing when it comes to the Afghanistan and Pakistan scene.....ANY analyst would say that.

Its odd that the country that claims to be waging a war o terror itself unconditionally supports a country that churns out terrorrists like a large scale industry.....

And heres another thing....why is it that all the weapons granted to Pakistan by the USA are INDIA--SPECIFIC?......Most of the arms deals that Pakistan engages in are focused on strengthening the military arsenal against India rather than against the terrorrists....[attachment=0:1jou80yy]012.jpg[/attachment:1jou80yy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:38:04 PM
Well Dr Death...after I stop staring at your sig....They cant find Bin Laden because they dont WANT to!!!

Im glad that you posted what you did....I didnt know all of that...I had heard some things but you just educated me more. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 21, 2010, 02:45:40 PM
Bin Laden's real name was actually Tim Osman and he worked for the CIA. He was in good contact with Zbignew Brzezinski.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2010, 02:51:30 PM
People will remain good as long as they dont join the SLIME OF HUMANITY--POLITICIANS.[attachment=0:1n60spjr]012.jpg[/attachment:1n60spjr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions