MJonmind

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
November 15, 2011, 01:47:28 PM

These pics are from the vid Paula just posted. The first is the long slow part, and the second is from the supposed repeat; with the ambulance still in there but blocked by the tourbus.  Is this possible for the first pic to have such an empty street--no firetruck in sight either, maybe wideangle lens?  Maybe the beige shirt photog is with his butt against the firetruck?  I don't see the big security in black in the second pic. I know this was discussed way back as well.  I guess it was decided these were the same time, different distances from the gate?

Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 01:50:49 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 01:48:46 PM
I think the 'flat board' theory can also be laid to rest (hopefully).  It is all about perception and angle.

This pic clearly shows that what was loaded into the van was not 'flat'.

There is either a dummy, a dead body, or a live body under that sheet.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Grace

November 15, 2011, 02:42:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree with whoever said the overhead view changes the appearance of the "body". I'm so sorry I forgot who it was, it was about 2 pages back and they are right. The full sun reflects off the white surface back at the camera lens and the lens would have difficulty resolving the light balance between it and the background. Because the background is prevalent, the camera adapts as best it can and as a result, the white detail is "lost". The same effect occurs on the van, most notably that the white van appears a white blob, with no small detail to the sides/top. Only stark colors stick out against the white background. Now is it the same body that comes off as goes on? I don't know, but I disagree that comparing the two cameras still frames is proof of a switch.

I have seen the dark clothed, presumed, camera man dart into the parking garage behind the coroner van and I agree that this is who, at least is supposed to look like, filmed the van video. Is this scenario the truth? I don't know. I think so, yes, but I'm jumping ahead in levels so I'll stop now and cross that bridge when we get to it.

One reason why artists are wearing black on stage is that black against a black background is protecting (making it difficult for the public to notice details). That's where light and animated background get into their function for a show: to make only see what should be seen in the course of a presentation.
Same principle of "hiding" would apply to white against white background.

We discussed colours already when discussing the ambulance picture.
I guess we could reveal a lot of "how" if we would check optical image communication means like we did it then.

If we agree that optical illusion was one of the strategies to pull this off, we could look into how eyes are being tricked and then check which of these tricks have been used in the hoax --> get to know the master behind the camera.

Some areas / means of optical illusion:
- Motion & Time
- Luminance & Contrast
- Colour
- Geometric- & Angle Illusions
- Space, 3D & Size Constancy
- Cognitive- / Gestalt Effects

Some links to optical illusion phenomena:

An article on fooling the brain  to reduce arthritis pain by using a mirror optical illusion:
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:33:54 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Suzy7

November 15, 2011, 04:21:01 PM
Deleted.
Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:27:56 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 04:24:49 PM
Scanned a bit some of the posts...

hahaha i LOVE that smiley face!!

@ australian mj believer: i hope u are felling better!! :) lots of love to u
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 15, 2011, 04:38:52 PM

thank you beautiful stranger. i am much better now. catching up on lots of great info.

Love back to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 15, 2011, 05:02:50 PM

LOL...me too!  Good one MissG  :lol:

I wonder if that's what happens to TS when he reads our comments  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. Welcome back Australian MJ BeLIEver...glad you're feeling better  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 15, 2011, 05:07:16 PM

LOL Gema so what do you mean with this?

Don't you believe any of the theories presented here in a disorganized form?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 15, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
Perhaps my post got lost with everyone posting at the same time. However I would like someone to read this and give their feed back.

Do you think those in the helicopter and coroners van had to be in on it if it were truly Michael himself? Here's my question if those people are NOT in on it, if it were Michael then he would be taking a huge risk by just breathing, let alone if he had to cough or sneeze. So does that mean if Michael was in fact in both the helicopter and coroners van that all parties were involved?

I would agree with you. If we go along with "the less people in on it, the better" concept, then I see no reason why we would include the people handling the body/dummy to be in the know. I believe the FBI is involved, so considering this, a scenario could be that they may just have done what they were asked to do without knowing the full story, (i.e that it's a Hoax). It's very possible that these people were told that they were working on a "diversion" operation. A kind of stunt for the media, and while all this show was happening for the world to see, the "real dead body" would be transported secretely to the coroner.

So whatever/whoever was on that gurney they would never question if it's a Hoax or not because they would not have been told that it was one. I honestly find it extremely risky that Michael himself was playing the dead. If there really is someone alive playing dead at some point and keeping with my thought that these people do not know about the Hoax, then it must be someone these people know because they know they're part of a diversion tactic but not that Michael Jackson faked his death.

Now, for the Hoax to work as it should, I see no specific need for Michael to absolutely be on this gurney. I also see no reason why it should be someone alive playing the dead; for the sake of safety a "high-tech" dummy would be preferable especially when the body was transported while so many eyes were watching. If the supposed alive person playing the dead had an urge to cough or sneeze, it would be disastrous. So for me I say that a dummy has been used for the transportation from UCLA to Coroner's van. Concerning the "dead body moving in helicopter" I really have no idea what happened. Maybe that the dummy came "back" to life. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

November 15, 2011, 05:27:08 PM
This can go in circles for weeks. It's too much speculation. 7a is kinda clear, 7b can have different scenarios, all plausible. Just depends on how you look at it.

TS? You gonna wait some more days are you?? /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 15, 2011, 05:32:39 PM
I agree Souza, there are many possibilities when it comes to the body/no body theories, that one solid conclusion can't be reached. Clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 15, 2011, 05:36:11 PM
This can go in circles for weeks. It's too much speculation. 7a is kinda clear, 7b can have different scenarios, all plausible. Just depends on how you look at it.

TS? You gonna wait some more days are you?? /overreacting/

Souza please not you, don't overreact, you must keep your head on your shoulders.
Let me do it for you, first you have to pull your hair, then scream and finally you overreact  /pull hair/ /scream/ /overreacting/ three times it's better  /overreacting/ /overreacting/ /overreacting/ so everybody can see you are really desperate  :evil:.

TS come on, bring the Puzzle2.jpg and let's move on, I don't know if you heard but MJ will be back on November 29 so we must solve everything by than  errrr errrr errrr
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

November 15, 2011, 05:39:42 PM
Maybe that TS enjoys reading our theories.  :lol: I presume that his next comment his scheduled or maybe he'll give us a little wink soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 15, 2011, 05:41:13 PM
Maybe that TS enjoys reading our theories.  :lol: I presume that his next comment his scheduled or maybe he'll give us a little wink soon.

No he won't because he's BAD ASS mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 15, 2011, 05:43:02 PM
Do we know any additional information about the helicopter. What police agency is in charge of it, how many crew members, when it got to UCLA, etc...?

There were two helicopters on the roof that day. I wonder does UCLA have their own rescue/transport chopper or do they always contract with local law enforcement. confused/

If BHPD/LAFD could cooperate on the W911 call, why wouldn't LAPD also cooperate on the transport?

Perhaps the "movement" inside the helicopter was to unwrap MJ so he could breathe freely before being re-wrapped again. It would also explain why GI Joe was standing in the doorway blocking news choopers view. :?

edit*

To me the only way they'd have to be "in the know" is if it was LIVE MJ.

If it were a dummy it wouldn't matter...so what if they unwrapped it and saw it wasn't MJ, they could be told it was a decoy mission if they ever questioned it. suspicious//
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 05:49:18 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions