Re: Heismypeterpan update
May 07, 2010, 05:45:34 PM
is it just me or heismypeterpan deleted her account? I cant found her anymore on twitter nor on my list....

edit: lol didnt see u guys were talking bout this b4...sorry
Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 05:51:05 PM by PrettyYoungTeletubby
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 05:47:51 PM
Oh my god!
lady is heismypeterpan? Have you lost it guys?
I saw her (lady) last week and hmm let me think nope no connection to mj nor is she a blond heismypeterpan.
Who gives you the right to know everything? You complaining about what the media has done to Michael but you are doing the exact same thing-to complete strangers!
if lady was given the trust of heismypeterpan who proved her real and not fake,isn't it very honourful that she's not bashing her out all over the net but still want to let you all know that you can trust that heismypeterpan is real.
And also,what heismypeterpan has written in her tweets doesn't have to be the magical answer that there is no hoax. Maybe she does not know,maybe she's only there to revial that there were bad guys around mj in a period of long time.
Why can't we behave friendly and mature anymore....
jeez,she's a normal girl and now her own-private twitter account is hacked? what for...
I just felt I had to step in here... sorry if my emotions got out of hand a bit,I'm sure you understand.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 07, 2010, 05:49:57 PM
[youtube:103qazbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixP01fXXyj0[/youtube:103qazbk]

in his words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 05:59:17 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Okay so in one of her latest tweets, she has written she was only 3 when Michael was 28? Wouldn't that make her kinda young? I dont think she was his secret girlfriend or romantically involved with him, but i do believe she was a friend of his maybe someone he connected with and trusted, but if shes young then i cant imagine her being his girlfriend. at least i dont think so. anyways if she is a friend then im glad he had someone good around him. she seems decent enough not to betray him so far :)

So is my calculations are right that means she is 25 when he is 50. (You think it's unusual that 50 yr. old men have 25 yr. old GFs? (It's more Unusual that 50 yr. old men have GFs their own age these days!)

I agree. She may be 25 but she seems (at least from speaking to her online) that she's very mature for her age. Lisa Marie was also young when she and Michael got together. I believe she was 25 when they first started getting serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 06:00:36 PM
Quote from: "Jermajesty"
Oh my god!
lady is heismypeterpan? Have you lost it guys?
I saw her (lady) last week and hmm let me think nope no connection to mj nor is she a blond heismypeterpan.
Who gives you the right to know everything? You complaining about what the media has done to Michael but you are doing the exact same thing-to complete strangers!
if lady was given the trust of heismypeterpan who proved her real and not fake,isn't it very honourful that she's not bashing her out all over the net but still want to let you all know that you can trust that heismypeterpan is real.
And also,what heismypeterpan has written in her tweets doesn't have to be the magical answer that there is no hoax. Maybe she does not know,maybe she's only there to revial that there were bad guys around mj in a period of long time.
Why can't we behave friendly and mature anymore....
jeez,she's a normal girl and now her own-private twitter account is hacked? what for...

just felt I had to step in here... sorry if my emotions got out of hand a bit,I'm sure you understand.

I just wrote a whole long post and it didn't post...BUT you have summed up alot of what I feel and was going to say...She was a nice person period! She wasn't trying to "act" a certain way. I don't know who she was ..BUT..Michael had many females around him for years!! That doesn't mean that they were his GF's, they were his friends! He said it himself that he had many females in his home all the time. But what happened to heismypeterpan is sad and appauling TBH..people threatening her and stalking her...WHO do they think THEY are?? I mean seriously!!  Obviously these people have deep issues and are not Michael's fans who really GOT his messages of Love and respect for all people. I am deeply saddened that people are focusing on these types of things instead of either investigating or making a difference in this world. WHO cares if some of us had the honor of knowing him. Does that mean that there should be a target on the backs of those who knew him? Better yet why would people come out and share after seeing what others have gone through since the beginning...I would NEVER share ...why??... to get abused and bashed...I am sorry to hear this going on and I am deeply disappointed as I am sure Michael is too if he has heard about how some have been attacked...

Always with my LOVE ...DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

May 07, 2010, 06:02:36 PM
No damage done ---- from us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ladyandbird

May 07, 2010, 06:13:35 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
No damage done ---- from us.

Oh, okay. Who did the damage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

May 07, 2010, 06:18:13 PM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"

It's not only what you see in this thread.
It's people writing PM's to me constantly demanding answers.
People being rude and mean - even hateful, when they get desperate.
It's my twitteraccount being hacked. It's that people won't take no for an answer.
It's that peoples focus isn't even on the hoax anymore -- but on who knows who and how.

It's not funny to me anymore. If it is to you go ahead, have a laugh.
Oh. Wow.
I'm totally sorry these people are doing that to you.
It was never funny to me.  :| So... uhh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

May 07, 2010, 06:29:07 PM
Okay so in one of her latest tweets, she has written she was only 3 when Michael was 28? Wouldn't that make her kinda young? I dont think she was his secret girlfriend or romantically involved with him, but i do believe she was a friend of his maybe someone he connected with and trusted, but if shes young then i cant imagine her being his girlfriend. at least i dont think so. anyways if she is a friend then im glad he had someone good around him. she seems decent enough not to betray him so far :)

So is my calculations are right that means she is 25 when he is 50. (You think it's unusual that 50 yr. old men have 25 yr. old GFs? (It's more Unusual that 50 yr. old men have GFs their own age these days!)

I didnt see that twit about age. And now i just read somewhere else that she s blond....

So my guess is that it s joanna thomae....the blonde french girl who talked bout her relationship with Mj in 2003 .."we kissed but the rest is private".. She was born in august 83, so when she was 3 Mj was 28...

As for ppl asking if Ladyandbird is the same person, i dont see the offence...if u r gonna come on a fan forum and spill insider info, that s a risk u take. I dont think we meant bad by asking questions...i guess we are all starving for insider info and would be glad to know u had some.... I think just answering "no" to the question, could have stopped it....

just saying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 06:33:33 PM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"

I didnt see that twit about age. And now i just read somewhere else that she s blond....

So my guess is that it s joanna thomae....the blonde french girl who talked bout her relationship with Mj in 2003 .."we kissed but the rest is private".. She was born in august 83, so when she was 3 Mj was 28...

As for ppl asking if Ladyandbird is the same person, i dont see the offence...if u r gonna come on a fan forum and spill insider info, that s a risk u take. I dont think we meant bad by asking questions...i guess we are all starving for insider info and would be glad to know u had some.... I think just answering "no" to the question, could have stopped it....

just saying

But is hacking ladyandbird's twitter account fair? I think she answered the question heismypeterpan/ladyandbird with more than a no....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 06:42:09 PM

I was under the impression that heismypeterpan's name is Stephanie.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

May 07, 2010, 06:47:07 PM

just saying

This is only my 2nd post on this Thread, so I'm not part of the on-going fracas, but as I followed it I thought to myself it could be Joann T...but I kept it to myself ;)  cause I didn't want to Blurt That out. Too Bad some people scared her away, I would love to hear what she had to say and keep my Lips Zipped :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 06:49:47 PM
Quote from: "Jermajesty"

just saying

But is hacking ladyandbird's twitter account fair? I think she answered the question heismypeterpan/ladyandbird with more than a no....

I was talking bout what happened on here. I saw her answer bout hacked twitter account, mails and stuff. I just meant here. I dont consider asking her that as an attack. That s all i was saying. When we first asked if ladyandbird was heismypeterpan we didnt get immediately a clear answer so ppl started drawing conclusions....just a misunderstanding, no big deal...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 08:00:21 PM

just saying

Guys, I promise you she is not Joanna Thomae. I've seen pictures of she (heismypeterpan) and Michael together. She knows who Joanna is and she told me the whole story behind her. Joanna was never anything but a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 08:01:13 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

I was under the impression that heismypeterpan's name is Stephanie.  :?

Yes, it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions