HEISMYPETERPAN AGAIN!
April 07, 2010, 01:30:34 PM
Okay, so i'm still deciding whether i believe this chic or not, but in one of her recent tweets she said her photo she had posted of blanket, was from a friend, she basically admitted she has a friend who has tons of personal pictures of the children, so i'm thinking maybe that's where she gets all these pictures from, this girl whoever she is, anyways i'm starting to think she doesnt really know the jacksons herself but she gets her photo and information from this "friend" of hers who seems to have all this personal pictures and stuff, hmm. anyways i asked her a couple times if she is related or associated with michael or the family, but each time she refuses to answer, so IMO either she is playing games with our minds and like everyone else shes making us think she knew them or shes just hiding something, either way i dont think she was the "secret girlfriend" if there even was one, she seems to young to me personally she seems young enuff to be his daughter or something she looks like shes in her early 20's or mid 20's anyways again this is  only my personal opinion. I still dont trust her 100% with all the fakes lately.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Re: HEISMYPETERPAN AGAIN!
April 07, 2010, 01:38:34 PM
I agree - she probably knows someone that knows someone that's a friend...but we may never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 07, 2010, 01:44:00 PM
Someone(either on here or another forum) said that the webcam pics of Blanket are on Rebbie Jackson's Facebook page.
Which means the pics are probably Rebbie's pics.
And this person could be Rebbie's Facebook "friend."
Doesn't mean "friend" in real life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:49:44 PM
This is just my opinion about her.  At one time I was a follower of hers (upon her granting permission) and I went  through everyone of her followers and no one of any importance in Michael's circle follows her.  I unfollowed her because I think her tweets are bullsh*t!   She follows those in Michael's circle, but none of them follow her back.  This indicated to me that she knows nothing - and the fact that she protects her tweets speaks volume.  I don't believe a word she says!   :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 07, 2010, 01:55:57 PM
Well if she doesnt know the Jacksons and maybe knows someone who knows someone........either way she has  NO BUSINESS posting pictures of those kids ANYWHERE.

If she is fake, and does not have permission to post these pics then the Jacksons could sue her dumb ass....why dont you tell her THAT! ....what is wrong with peoples brains?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 02:15:04 PM
I was the one who originally posted a thread about this girl. I'm still not sure what to believe. Now I'm curious as to who her friend is that has/had these private pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 02:21:14 PM
Quote from: "AppleHead"
I was the one who originally posted a thread about this girl. I'm still not sure what to believe. Now I'm curious as to who her friend is that has/had these private pictures.
could be from Michael. this woman could be one of Michael's private relationships. his bodyguards did say he had 2 different relationships before ''died''. or this ''friend'' could be the person who called Children Services on Katherine and made the Robbery In Progress Call to the Compound the kids and Katherine live on..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

April 07, 2010, 02:37:35 PM
IMO just another person seeking attention,if she were Michael's or family's friend, or someone related to the Jacksons, i dont think that she would post kids' private pictures and things like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

April 07, 2010, 02:40:25 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"
IMO just another person seeking attention,if she were Michael's or family's friend, or someone related to the Jacksons, i dont think that she would post kids' private pictures and things like that.

You make a good point but the question is where is she getting all of these pictures from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 03:21:44 PM
Just like I said, she is a fake who is toying with people's heads just because she can, people are believing her, so she keeps it up. I said before all of her pictures came from the internet that they were NOT hers. She's probably Rebbie's "friend" on Facebook like someone said, or else she's the "friend" of a friend Nancy Malnik said was stealing pictures & leaking them. Either way, she's a fake. Just like I've said all along.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Just like I said, she is a fake who is toying with people's heads just because she can, people are believing her, so she keeps it up. I said before all of her pictures came from the internet that they were NOT hers. She's probably Rebbie's "friend" on Facebook like someone said, or else she's the "friend" of a friend Nancy Malnik said was stealing pictures & leaking them. Either way, she's a fake. Just like I've said all along.  :roll:

She posted several pictures a couple of weeks ago that I have yet to see anywhere on the Internet. I do think that she knew Michael, I just don't know how well. It could be one of those things where she knows someone who knows someone, ya know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 04:04:16 PM
I agree with all you guys i dont trust her much either, and not all of her pictures are super private there's been a couple she posted that ive seen online before, and  like i said i have a couple jacksons on my facebook account including jafaar, jermaine, rebbie, janet ext i dont know if their real accounts but i have a lot of fans too and a lot of them post piuctres that ive never seen so it wouldnt be hard for her to get these pictures. also she probably gets them from this friend, imo i agree she seems like someone who maybe knows a friend who knew them but i dont think she knows any of them directly, or michael. I also agree that she seems like someone who likes to think she knew the inside scoop and she likes to think she knew them but in reality doesnt, no one heard about her until after the death and i find it sad that she wud start posting all these private pictures after the death, to me shes someone who is seeking attention. and messing up peoples heads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 07, 2010, 04:23:21 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
I agree with all you guys i dont trust her much either, and not all of her pictures are super private there's been a couple she posted that ive seen online before, and  like i said i have a couple jacksons on my facebook account including jafaar, jermaine, rebbie, janet ext i dont know if their real accounts but i have a lot of fans too and a lot of them post piuctres that ive never seen so it wouldnt be hard for her to get these pictures. also she probably gets them from this friend, imo i agree she seems like someone who maybe knows a friend who knew them but i dont think she knows any of them directly, or michael. I also agree that she seems like someone who likes to think she knew the inside scoop and she likes to think she knew them but in reality doesnt, no one heard about her until after the death and i find it sad that she wud start posting all these private pictures after the death, to me shes someone who is seeking attention. and messing up peoples heads.

Well, I'm nosy and want to know who this friend of her's is with the pics. LOL I'm going in to detective mode  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

April 07, 2010, 04:25:08 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Well if she doesnt know the Jacksons and maybe knows someone who knows someone........either way she has  NO BUSINESS posting pictures of those kids ANYWHERE.

If she is fake, and does not have permission to post these pics then the Jacksons could sue her dumb ass....why dont you tell her THAT! ....what is wrong with peoples brains?

People like that needs to be sued badly.. There is a proverb. do not do to others what you do not want to be done... How quickly people forgets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MashMike

April 08, 2010, 03:08:57 AM
You make a good point but the question is where is she getting all of these pictures from?

The answer is that maybe she is "friends" on twitter with someone related to the Jacksons, it is not necessary to know somebody to accept his friend request, some of the Jacksons have thousands of friends on their accounts and half of them are just fans,so she is an ordinary fan pretending to be someone who she is really not,and blow others minds, besides i really dont think it's her photo, i cant remember but i have seen it somewhere else a while ago, as much as i can see it's from a journal.so she's just another fake, if i were u i would just ignore people like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE