Re: Teddy Riley - @TeddyRiley1
May 15, 2011, 10:48:07 AM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
Quote from: "PureLove"
When Teddy first came into the scene I thought he was from Michael. I thought Michael had let him in because he needed help with the new album. And I decided he was a friend that battled for Michael's interests . But considering the situation After the album came out it became clear as day that the only interest he batted for was his own.

Ohh really? And how did that happen? What did he do for himself? Sorry but what you say is too selfish! Teddy is still saying that he believes and asks us to keep the faith. I don't know what else this man should do to make you understand what he did and for who he did it. You're misjudging him. First of Teddy never needed to earn more money or fame. You think that he did it for his own because you do not know who Teddy Riley is. Check out the videos TheMoon posted. He did it to help us and he's still there for us. He was called crazy and delusional and he went into arguments with non-believers. Who did he do this for do you think? For himself? For losing his reputation? Because that's exactly what happened after he said that he's a believer. Many Michael fans started to hate him. IF he did what he did just to make the album sell more, he would have stopped saying that he's a believer after the album came out. But he's still there and answering questions, giving hope etc. Get to know the man first because you're misjudging a person who needs to be appreciated especially by us, the believers. Because whatever Teddy did, he did it all for Michael and for us.
Hello!
What I say is just the observations based on a business experience. He has already done everything that made me understand his reasons, so please no need to try to teach me or bring me over to your point of view, I am comfortable with mine.
You do sound like you know him personally. If so, ask him how much money he has earned, getting fans to buy the new album by assuring them there was Michael's voice all the way through the album and the reason why they would have believed him was, of course, that Michael was still alive and in control of everything. Just a smart business move.
I bet you never hear from him and about his "great knowing" again, until Sony offer him a new operation.
You will continue hearing - I can't talk about this anymore, because Im a knower and Michael doesn't let me ( because my work is over and you have done exactly what you were supposed to do )
But thinking about a moral side of the case, I mean him, calling Michael his Friend I want to be wrong and am perfectly willing to apologize to him.

Do you believe Michael is still alive? Both TR and the Jackson fam are working with a Korean pop group, RaNia. It doesn't seem like they're enemies if they are working together like that. I like what TS says, when you have a theory, try to debunk your own theory! Its not as easy as saying 'he's in it for the money' or 'he's not in it for the money', just observe and hold back how you feel for a few days. Let it simmer! Stop just trying to be heard, and listen. There is some strange things going on right now, and all we can do is make theories. But theories are all they'll ever be until Michael comes back or someone lets the cat completely out of the bag (or, in this case, the rabbit  albino/)
Yes I do believe Michael is still alive, otherwise I woundn't be here.
And I don't have any theories, just my observations and, as a result, my conclusions. Will you let me have them?:)
And I would love to listen, but the problem is Teddy doesn't say anything anymore :)
But if you mean I should listen to your or everyone else's "theories", ok, I would love too and I do but unfortunately, it won't help much, because I like facts, not theories and talks when I want to find out the Truth.
Peace  mj_bad/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 12:21:56 PM
Regardless your opinion about Teddy, you have to admit the guy has humor seeing his last comment.

@TeddyRiley1 Jermaine Jackson's talking smack about u sayin your account isn't even real. Dumb.. Hes getting bombarded by beLIEvers thats y

answer Teddy:

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY
@horabora ASK HIM ABOUT HIS HAIR DO...IS THAT REAL?

I like Jermaine but it sure is funny. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 01:48:49 PM
Quote from: "allforlove"
Regardless your opinion about Teddy, you have to admit the guy has humor seeing his last comment.

@TeddyRiley1 Jermaine Jackson's talking smack about u sayin your account isn't even real. Dumb.. Hes getting bombarded by beLIEvers thats y

answer Teddy:

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY

I just fell off a bed thats roughly 4 ft high, rolling on the floor laughing!!! Oh God, love you Jermaine but damnn, you just got played out! Twitter Battle! My man Teddy's callin you out!! Ohhhhh! :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm not hating on Jermaine, but he does go thru some super glue hold it gel like he's got an infinite supply. Sorry big brother Jermaine, its all for love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 02:14:56 PM
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Mj is the greatest of all times and still. He is greatness and will always be. We need more to follow his shoe. I can't wait!!!!

Teddy is so sweet:) Michael IS GREATNESS!  mj_dance/
And also what can't you wait for?????? rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

May 15, 2011, 05:18:53 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

answer Teddy:

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY

I just fell off a bed thats roughly 4 ft high, rolling on the floor laughing!!! Oh God, love you Jermaine but damnn, you just got played out! Twitter Battle! My man Teddy's callin you out!! Ohhhhh! :lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm not hating on Jermaine, but he does go thru some super glue hold it gel like he's got an infinite supply. Sorry big brother Jermaine, its all for love <3

lolol/  I can not stop laughing....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...I shudder seeing that I have to live without you!!! Come back soon! I love you, Michael! <3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 15, 2011, 06:47:09 PM

answer Teddy:

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY

OMG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 15, 2011, 07:13:30 PM
When Teddy first came into the scene I thought he was from Michael. I thought Michael had let him in because he needed help with the new album. And I decided he was a friend that battled for Michael's interests . But considering the situation After the album came out it became clear as day that the only interest he batted for was his own.

Ohh really? And how did that happen? What did he do for himself? Sorry but what you say is too selfish! Teddy is still saying that he believes and asks us to keep the faith. I don't know what else this man should do to make you understand what he did and for who he did it. You're misjudging him. First of Teddy never needed to earn more money or fame. You think that he did it for his own because you do not know who Teddy Riley is. Check out the videos TheMoon posted. He did it to help us and he's still there for us. He was called crazy and delusional and he went into arguments with non-believers. Who did he do this for do you think? For himself? For losing his reputation? Because that's exactly what happened after he said that he's a believer. Many Michael fans started to hate him. IF he did what he did just to make the album sell more, he would have stopped saying that he's a believer after the album came out. But he's still there and answering questions, giving hope etc. Get to know the man first because you're misjudging a person who needs to be appreciated especially by us, the believers. Because whatever Teddy did, he did it all for Michael and for us.
Hello!
What I say is just the observations based on a business experience. He has already done everything that made me understand his reasons, so please no need to try to teach me or bring me over to your point of view, I am comfortable with mine.
You do sound like you know him personally. If so, ask him how much money he has earned, getting fans to buy the new album by assuring them there was Michael's voice all the way through the album and the reason why they would have believed him was, of course, that Michael was still alive and in control of everything. Just a smart business move.
I bet you never hear from him and about his "great knowing" again, until Sony offer him a new operation.
You will continue hearing - I can't talk about this anymore, because Im a knower and Michael doesn't let me ( because my work is over and you have done exactly what you were supposed to do )
But thinking about a moral side of the case, I mean him, calling Michael his Friend I want to be wrong and am perfectly willing to apologize to him.

IF the intention was to make the fans to buy the album, would he really needed to say that he is a believer or would he only say that the voice in the album belongs to Michael? You say that you base your theory on the business experience, so you must be a music producer to "understand" what Teddy's doing! This has NOTHING to do with business experience as we all have business experience here. I do not know Teddy Riley personally but I've known him in this music industry since the beginning of 90s. And he never needed to earn a couple of bucks more from the MJ fans. This man is working with many pop stars like Lady Gaga and so on. Do you really believe that he needed to earn just a little bit more? So what I'm saying is, your theory is based on wrong assumptions only. You say that you believe MJ is alive but you say that Sony deceived Teddy to earn more. So you think that this is a murder plot that Sony arranged? And Teddy is that gullible to believe what Sony said? You've got so much more to investigate in this hoax. And until you finish your work, I hope you do not misjudge people, especially someone like Teddy Riley. If you want to stick to your opinion, you do not need to read this thread which is about Teddy Riley. It seems like you've already decided what to think about him. We respect the man so much because he deserves to be respected.
Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:16:33 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 15, 2011, 07:14:47 PM

answer Teddy:

@TeddyRiley1
TEDDY RILEY

:lol: :lol: :lol: I LOVE this guy. I'm all over the floor right now. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 15, 2011, 07:24:58 PM
Other new tweets of Teddy.

horabora hora wee

@TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY

DeeMR_ : Desirèe ♥
@TeddyRiley1 twitter.com/#!/OfficiallyT… Teddy this profile is fake, lot of people start to believe Jermaine for this account! We need to ban him!

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@DeeMR_ He's already banned!!!

justinbieber Justin Bieber
but MJ is still and always will be the KING OF POP! and worldwide we got a long way to go. #MJtheGreatestEVER #SHOWRESPECTTOTHEKINGOFPOP

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@justinbieber You are close!!! Just keep doing what you do and settle for nothing less than great!!

love_mj_4ever Melissa
@TeddyRiley1 you disappointed me Teddy! How can you say that a barely talented boy is close to being Michael Jackson!!!!! SMH

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@love_mj_4ever Encouraging people to strive for the best is my calling. I don't care who's disappointed we need more stars.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
Mj is the greatest of all times and still. He is greatness and will always be. We need more to follow his shoe. I can't wait!!!!

KasiFanelli8618 Kasi Fanelli
@TeddyRiley1 make yourself look special by having Justin Bieber follow you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@KasiFanelli8618 I don't need a Him to follow me he needs to follow Mj. Beat it trick.

YOuAiNTMiJAC Blue Gangsta †
@TeddyRiley1 epic fail . Nigga, epic fail. Smh.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@YOuAiNTMiJAC what!!!!

MJJLady_ Lady Jackson
@TeddyRiley1 hello!! MJs 45yr career in showbusiness vs Bieber's 2yr career! Is that close??!? Hes just a dust in MJs feet!!!!

@TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@MJJLady_ Hell2daNo fool it's just encouragement. Now leave me the f alone with that and let move forward to the next subject.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 07:37:39 PM

Hello!

IF the intention was to make the fans to buy the album, would he really needed to say that he is a believer or would he only say that the voice in the album belongs to Michael? You say that you base your theory on the business experience, so you must be a music producer to "understand" what Teddy's doing! This has NOTHING to do with business experience as we all have business experience here. I do not know Teddy Riley personally but I've known him in this music industry since the beginning of 90s. And he never needed to earn a couple of bucks more from the MJ fans. This man is working with many pop stars like Lady Gaga and so on. Do you really believe that he needed to earn just a little bit more? So what I'm saying is, your theory is based on wrong assumptions only. You say that you believe MJ is alive but you say that Sony deceived Teddy to earn more. So you think that this is a murder plot that Sony arranged? And Teddy is that gullible to believe what Sony said? You've got so much more to investigate in this hoax. And until you finish your work, I hope you do not misjudge people, especially someone like Teddy Riley. If you want to stick to your opinion, you do not need to read this thread which is about Teddy Riley. It seems like you've already decided what to think about him. We respect the man so much because he deserves to be respected.
I give up  :lol:  Arguing with women is nothing but a headache. You are guided by emotions, I understand that.
Cool down a little, then we can talk about business and until then please, show a little bit of respect to a total stranger that has done nothing wrong to you, just shared his opinion. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 15, 2011, 07:53:35 PM
I give up  :lol:  Arguing with women is nothing but a headache. You are guided by emotions, I understand that.
Cool down a little, then we can talk about business and until then please, show a little bit of respect to a total stranger that has done nothing wrong to you, just shared his opinion. Thank you.

Actually this is the easiest way to run away for men when they can not find anything else to say. :lol: I'm cool down already, so no worries about that. :D But remember, what you wrote to me goes for you too. Teddy is a stranger and he did nothing wrong to you. That's the reason why at least you should show some respect to him. I'm not against people sharing their opinions. I'm against to prejudice. ;) That's the reason why I'm saying you need to make more research about Teddy and the entire hoax before jumping on to conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 08:23:12 PM
I don't like justin bieber ! He's not even close to Michael . It's disturbing people always link him to michael . errrr
( no offense to justin's fans ) but it really bothers me especially when people call him the next michael jackson  :x  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

May 15, 2011, 08:23:42 PM

Actually this is the easiest way to run away for men when they can not find anything else to say. :lol: I'm cool down already, so no worries about that. :D But remember, what you wrote to me goes for you too. Teddy is a stranger and he did nothing wrong to you. That's the reason why at least you should show some respect to him. I'm not against people sharing their opinions. I'm against to prejudice. ;) That's the reason why I'm saying you need to make more research about Teddy and the entire hoax before jumping on to conclusions.
Im not running away, honestly! :) Do you think I don't want Teddy to be on our side or Michael to have at least one true and loyal friend? Of course I do! But his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice.
Let's make a pact:) If you are right and Teddy is a good guy I will make a public apology, ok?
But if you are wrong, what will you do? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 15, 2011, 09:19:49 PM

Im not running away, honestly! :) Do you think I don't want Teddy to be on our side or Michael to have at least one true and loyal friend? Of course I do! But his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice.
Let's make a pact:) If you are right and Teddy is a good guy I will make a public apology, ok?

I already know that I'm right about Teddy. Like you say, his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice. But some still insist not to see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 10:09:41 PM

I already know that I'm right about Teddy. Like you say, his actions speak louder than any opinion or prejudice. But some still insist not to see it.

LOL - PureLove...do you lose many arguments?

Hugs to you both  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal