Dafne

Re: Teddy Riley - @TeddyRiley1
May 11, 2011, 09:55:36 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
@TeddyRiley1 What do you say to we BELIEVERS? Can we keep the faith?
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@Lua_Luz_ YOU BETTER!!!
rr/

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I REALLY want Jermaine to say something to Teddy... I doubt he will but I want him too.  albino/
Well, Jermaine actually already said something about Teddy. Someone tweeted to Jermaine telling him what does he think about teddy Riley saying MJ is alive and also Akon. And Jermaine said smth like "One is a not verified tweeter and I doubt Akon would support this"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 11:32:18 AM
Quote from: "Dafne"

@Lua_Luz_ YOU BETTER!!!
rr/

I REALLY want Jermaine to say something to Teddy... I doubt he will but I want him too.  albino/
Well, Jermaine actually already said something about Teddy. Someone tweeted to Jermaine telling him what does he think about teddy Riley saying MJ is alive and also Akon. And Jermaine said smth like "One is a not verified tweeter and I doubt Akon would support this"

LMAO! That may work for the Twitter issue, but what about the interviews both TR and Akon have done? can it not be verified that this is Teddy and Akon? Or are these their doubles? Maybe they are cramping MJ's style?  :lol:

[youtube:30cjobhl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1rntTDWuo[/youtube:30cjobhl]

[youtube:30cjobhl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWDr-woFF4s[/youtube:30cjobhl]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 12:05:55 PM
While in Korea, TR had seen TVXQ, A korean pop band who had planned to be an opening performance for MJ's TII Tour in Korea!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTR had also watched performances by Big Bang, another K-Pop group. They had this to say of MJ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I really believe Teddy was over there for Michael. It would make plenty of sense. This is just my assumption.

Here is the link for Teddy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and the part that caught my eye: "Recently, Riley has stepped into the Korean music market. Riley worked with singer/rapper Jay Park on a track titled 'Demon', which has yet to be officially released, and produced a mini album for the Korean girl group RaNia. He has praised several K-pop artists including TVXQ and Big Bang after seeing them on a Korean music program called Inkigayo."

As for Jay Park:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the song TR had given him "Demon" was originally intended for MICHAEL!!
And RaNia is supported by Jackson family: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Hmmmmm...very interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 02:49:42 PM

@Lua_Luz_ YOU BETTER!!!
rr/

Okay Jermaine, I'm pretty for sure Akon has said it publicly, and there is video of Teddy Riley saying it! There's another one besides the two that TheMoonIsDancing posted (which by the way, thank you for posting them). So there's at least 3 videos of Teddy Riley, and some of Akon too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 11, 2011, 03:52:28 PM
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

@Lua_Luz_ YOU BETTER!!!
rr/

LMAO! That may work for the Twitter issue, but what about the interviews both TR and Akon have done? can it not be verified that this is Teddy and Akon? Or are these their doubles? Maybe they are cramping MJ's style?  :lol:

[youtube:1bwarrc1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1rntTDWuo[/youtube:1bwarrc1]

[youtube:1bwarrc1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWDr-woFF4s[/youtube:1bwarrc1]

Ahh God bless your beautiful soul hun. I was looking for those videos. Thank You. :D  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2011, 04:07:34 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

@Lua_Luz_ YOU BETTER!!!
rr/

[youtube:2ozumtq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1rntTDWuo[/youtube:2ozumtq8]

[youtube:2ozumtq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWDr-woFF4s[/youtube:2ozumtq8]

Ahh God bless your beautiful soul hun. I was looking for those videos. Thank You. :D  bearhug

Hey read my last post about the K-Pop singers that TR went to see if you haven't already. Its quite interesting that they all have some sort of relation with Jackson fam or Michael himself. This is all so weird! I figured if anyone would appreciate it, it would definitely be you! ;). Can't say it enough times, you gotta love good ol' Teddy :lol: :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 11, 2011, 04:33:41 PM

Hey read my last post about the K-Pop singers that TR went to see if you haven't already. Its quite interesting that they all have some sort of relation with Jackson fam or Michael himself. This is all so weird! I figured if anyone would appreciate it, it would definitely be you! ;). Can't say it enough times, you gotta love good ol' Teddy :lol: :D

While in Korea, TR had seen TVXQ, A korean pop band who had planned to be an opening performance for MJ's TII Tour in Korea!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login had also watched performances by Big Bang, another K-Pop group. They had this to say of MJ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I really believe Teddy was over there for Michael. It would make plenty of sense. This is just my assumption.

:lol: This looked like a very plausible assumption to me. Thank you for this research.  bow/  ahh and yeah I love and trust mah Teddy.  :mrgreen:  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 01:52:50 AM
Teddy said what he believes in interviews too, so i really think his twitter is real.Jermaine is full of...... ;) I really like Teddy, he's great
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

May 14, 2011, 06:16:22 AM
When Teddy first came into the scene I thought he was from Michael. I thought Michael had let him in because he needed help with the new album. And I decided he was a friend that battled for Michael's interests . But considering the situation After the album came out it became clear as day that the only interest he batted for was his own.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 14, 2011, 09:22:51 AM
I think this is the video when he actually says he believes MJ is still alive:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:390rb9n7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HykcbHzV7gg[/youtube:390rb9n7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 14, 2011, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: "JentleTouch"
When Teddy first came into the scene I thought he was from Michael. I thought Michael had let him in because he needed help with the new album. And I decided he was a friend that battled for Michael's interests . But considering the situation After the album came out it became clear as day that the only interest he batted for was his own.

Ohh really? And how did that happen? What did he do for himself? Sorry but what you say is too selfish! Teddy is still saying that he believes and asks us to keep the faith. I don't know what else this man should do to make you understand what he did and for who he did it. You're misjudging him. First of Teddy never needed to earn more money or fame. You think that he did it for his own because you do not know who Teddy Riley is. Check out the videos TheMoon posted. He did it to help us and he's still there for us. He was called crazy and delusional and he went into arguments with non-believers. Who did he do this for do you think? For himself? For losing his reputation? Because that's exactly what happened after he said that he's a believer. Many Michael fans started to hate him. IF he did what he did just to make the album sell more, he would have stopped saying that he's a believer after the album came out. But he's still there and answering questions, giving hope etc. Get to know the man first because you're misjudging a person who needs to be appreciated especially by us, the believers. Because whatever Teddy did, he did it all for Michael and for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2011, 11:02:16 PM

Ohh really? And how did that happen? What did he do for himself? Sorry but what you say is too selfish! Teddy is still saying that he believes and asks us to keep the faith. I don't know what else this man should do to make you understand what he did and for who he did it. You're misjudging him. First of Teddy never needed to earn more money or fame. You think that he did it for his own because you do not know who Teddy Riley is. Check out the videos TheMoon posted. He did it to help us and he's still there for us. He was called crazy and delusional and he went into arguments with non-believers. Who did he do this for do you think? For himself? For losing his reputation? Because that's exactly what happened after he said that he's a believer. Many Michael fans started to hate him. IF he did what he did just to make the album sell more, he would have stopped saying that he's a believer after the album came out. But he's still there and answering questions, giving hope etc. Get to know the man first because you're misjudging a person who needs to be appreciated especially by us, the believers. Because whatever Teddy did, he did it all for Michael and for us.

Thank you for your thoughts. Also, if one thinks that Teddy did this for financial gain, they are wrong. If Teddy really wanted to gain from this he would have kept his mouth shut but instead he stood up for Michael and gave us hope that we're not crazy. Even now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 15, 2011, 09:58:14 AM
Sorry, double post  crash/
Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:02:50 AM by JentleTouch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 09:59:45 AM

Hello!
What I say is just the observations based on a business experience. He has already done everything that made me understand his reasons, so please no need to try to teach me or bring me over to your point of view, I am comfortable with mine.
You do sound like you know him personally. If so, ask him how much money he has earned, getting fans to buy the new album by assuring them there was Michael's voice all the way through the album and the reason why they would have believed him was, of course, that Michael was still alive and in control of everything. Just a smart business move.
I bet you never hear from him and about his "great knowing" again, until Sony offer him a new operation.
You will continue hearing - I can't talk about this anymore, because Im a knower and Michael doesn't let me ( because my work is over and you have done exactly what you were supposed to do )
But thinking about a moral side of the case, I mean him, calling Michael his Friend I want to be wrong and am perfectly willing to apologize to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2011, 10:34:41 AM

Hello!
What I say is just the observations based on a business experience. He has already done everything that made me understand his reasons, so please no need to try to teach me or bring me over to your point of view, I am comfortable with mine.
You do sound like you know him personally. If so, ask him how much money he has earned, getting fans to buy the new album by assuring them there was Michael's voice all the way through the album and the reason why they would have believed him was, of course, that Michael was still alive and in control of everything. Just a smart business move.
I bet you never hear from him and about his "great knowing" again, until Sony offer him a new operation.
You will continue hearing - I can't talk about this anymore, because Im a knower and Michael doesn't let me ( because my work is over and you have done exactly what you were supposed to do )
But thinking about a moral side of the case, I mean him, calling Michael his Friend I want to be wrong and am perfectly willing to apologize to him.

Do you believe Michael is still alive? Both TR and the Jackson fam are working with a Korean pop group, RaNia. It doesn't seem like they're enemies if they are working together like that. I like what TS says, when you have a theory, try to debunk your own theory! Its not as easy as saying 'he's in it for the money' or 'he's not in it for the money', just observe and hold back how you feel for a few days. Let it simmer! Stop just trying to be heard, and listen. There is some strange things going on right now, and all we can do is make theories. But theories are all they'll ever be until Michael comes back or someone lets the cat completely out of the bag (or, in this case, the rabbit  albino/)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions