Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "grayshki"
I haven't read the whole thread, nor do I have time to, but I do want to make sure u guys know that that foxnews site is fake.  They're the ones that posted about the fake celebrity deaths last year, like Miley Cyrus, Justin bieber, etc...  Fake site guys, so untrue news...
It seems like the real site to me.

We haven't heard it anywhere else, have we?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

they can engrave his name all over that damn crypt i refuse to believe:

1. he's dead
2. he would ever be buried there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Credit goes to factfinder from MJHD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As fans around the world mourn their hero Friday, some members of the Jackson family will visit his tomb at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles. And his name is to be carved on the currently-unmarked crypt.

Under the quote about the name on the crypt  it said "this will bring the family closure"!  sorry  really,  they have been through a funeral/memorial, autopsy, death certifiicate etc and  further 12 months,  and just putting carving on the tomb will bring closure really!!! :shock:   sorry think it is BS  its just words, wont give me closure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

so do u know guys if this name was eventually carved? and what it actually says?
have u got any inf? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

1. he's dead

Amen! I am with you 100%.  I have my heels firmly dug in! God bless you, Mjfansince4! Thank you for your faith and your love for MJ! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "Its her"
:roll: You all simply MUST not let every little wisp of a breeze rattle the crap out of you.

I don't care what ANY one reported or any one says they heard, I already KNOW this much: we are all on a HOAXED DEATH Investigators site. Many many things have been said about "death" here, which could be disrespectful or hurtful for people who have actually had THAT awful reality come to their home. Yes, we love MJ and we cried when we thought he died, and some of us STILL, cannot be convinced for more than a few moments (!) that it IS a HOAX and he IS alive.  So, try this on for size:

Death is the WORST possible thing that can happen to us. It is disrespectful to take less than seriously, IF we are REALLY talking about a REAL PERSON who now is under ground, ALL dreams perished. All relationships severed. All curtains down. Hope dead.

Michael Jackson had such profane, :mad: disgusting rumors and allegations spread about him during his life, that even though he was COMPLETELY exonerated and published far and wide that he was INNOCENT of all charges, not too much changed. :(

Small minded people get crap into their mind and they keep their twisted views because it allows them to feel better about themselves. They are jealous of his talent, money, power, fame, looks, sheer niceness, which they distrust, and NEED to have something to hold against him, in order to stand taller than him, by walking ON him. They should be ashamed, but it hasn't really hit them, yet. Too immature, too ignorant.

ALL the King's horses and ALL the King's men have dilligently TRIED to restore MJ's halo---his sparkling, :D  SQUEAKY-CLEAN reputation, for YEARS now, armed with verdict papers and EVERY kind of reminder of pure things we ALL know about him.

Because rumor and innuendo is such a DANGEROUS, fast spreading poison, with exponential tentacles, and the tongues of men are an unrestrained beast in this life, I am ashamed to say that there will always be SOME talebearer giving crap legs and wings...

No matter HOW careful one is, to burn ever spinning wheel in the Kingdom, SOME loser has a functioning model in their attic, waiting to start the damage all over again.

I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's. Seriously---the whole 9 yards. Crush, fascination, obsession, T shirt owning, video playing, now, cooled down, just simmering with admiration and awe, card carrying, HOAX beLIEving,  MJ fan. I am serious about him. But, probably not as broken as his actual FAMILY would be. If I thought for ONE moment he was really deceased, I wouldn't be here, hashing it out with "y'all". I would grieve by myself, respectfully.

I've  found, you can't tell people, who are "set" in "error", anything---and I don't waste time, knowingly. :roll:  But, please steady yourselves. He is not dead. :D

This I KNOW (and you can take it or leave it) :  When MJ REALLY dies, when that beauty and love has been snuffed out, and his body is put away FOREVER, and his family REALLY is heartbroken and hurt and GRIEVING, and feeling HELPLESS, as they all were at his travesty of a molestation trial----

THIS

is what will be carved on his tomb (the last line is what Joe TOLD the press, in present-tense, NO uncertain terms, and they IGNORED, THEN):

MICHAEL JACKSON  
                         THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER WHO EVER LIVED
                                                     AND
                                            THE MOST LOVED
                        "My son was a good boy"

These will be the loudest words EVER stuck in the human heart, from a rough guy who, himself, with firsthand knowledge, was amazed and broken hearted that someone SO good would be SO crucified. THEY will be believed, and SHAME everyone who sees them.

That's when I'll believe Michael Jackson is gone for good; when his father's loving words are carved in MJ's STONE. Only then will Mike rest in peace. Remember, that he said,"...if you leave this world knowing you are loved...." BTW, I never heard or read ANYwhere than MJ even knows this. I wish someone would TELL him.

beautiful.  :D

Very beautifully said. Thank you. By the way, I'd love to tell MJ that he's loved and I think we've done that on this forum but if he should read this, or someone that knows him should read this, please tell him that he's loved to eternity and back. Really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

Yes, MJ is totally loved by us... and I'm certain he can feel it everyday....

But, I meant that, with him being BESIDE himself, worrying about his own children---I don't think he had the time to watch his own dad on the news that evening, all broken and yet matter of fact, make it PLAIN for any fool to see that he LOVED his almost 40 year old son SO much, he still saw him as "his baby boy".

I don't think MJ EVER knew that his dad had felt this or publicly PROCLAIMED this.

Joe did NOT say he was a good "man". It would have sounded cool, or artificial.

He spoke with a lump in his throat, TOO ANGRY over the IRONY to say anything else to the bloodsuckers pushing mics in his and Katherine's faces. He said it exactly like this, dripping with the love and respect only a father can feel for a man he is PROUD to know as his son,

"My SON is a good boy"

I have to tell you, I lost it right there--given all we hear about Joe and MJ! Joe is just an old SOFTIE, especially when it comes to Mikey in hater-trouble :!:  

I WISH MJ could see this for himself, if he hasn't. He'd be so blessed. I KNOW he would feel it, and be nourished to the bone. :D   Someone give JOE a big hug!!!!!! I ALWAYS LIKED HIM! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

i am sorry i wasn't around then . is there some footage of joe making this statement?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is where he is.......and this is what will be written on the crypt...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "awesome1"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
hm... it took very long to do that. I can't understand why they didn't carved it before?(If he's really gone)

well from what i know, when my relatives passed we didnt put up a headstone until probably 10 months or so after the death

A headstone goes on a grave.  Don't they have towait a while for the earth to settle before a headstone is placed?  That is not the case with a tomb that has been there for many years (unoccupied).  They could have had his name on there before September 3rd.

Just saying..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "darkchild"

1. he's dead

Amen! I am with you 100%.  I have my heels firmly dug in! God bless you, Mjfansince4! Thank you for your faith and your love for MJ! :D

trust me i dont think hes there. but ig he was to be dead ts really not up to  him on where he be buried. if he had wishes it would be nice of family to honor them but saying you dont think he would ever be buried there, it wouldnt be his choice. and trust me i am a beLIEver but perhaps if he HAS passed thats just a decoy location.  i dont know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Maybe they'll carve the name Albert Moreno.   :shock:

I would show a screen shot, but I can't seem to figure out how.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't believe there will be a name or date.
If so, then it would be King of Pop ; 1958-Forever
Michael Jackson is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Its her

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am sorry i wasn't around then . is there some footage of joe making this statement?

I imagine it would be on YouTube. I'll look later today, to see if I can find it.:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "darkchild"

1. he's dead

trust me i dont think hes there. but ig he was to be dead ts really not up to  him on where he be buried. if he had wishes it would be nice of family to honor them but saying you dont think he would ever be buried there, it wouldnt be his choice. and trust me i am a beLIEver but perhaps if he HAS passed thats just a decoy location.  i dont know.

You have hit upon something with a decoy location.  That is an excellent point! God bless you for your insight! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal