Re: TIAI February 26
February 27, 2011, 01:23:46 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
today has been a very bad day for me, ive been crying for the past three hours & i got on here finally to see if we had a new redrect, but my eyes hurt too bad. I've been staring at these pictures, and the leaves, and I honestly don't understand what's going on. We DID figure out the face a while ago, is there more to it or something? :? I don't know :(

P.S. You said "As we near the end", are we REALLY near the end? :?

Hello MJFAN7!!!!

Please hold on,don't be upset,and try to be strong.I know this hoax is very annoing sometimes but we are on this forum because we want this and because we want to find out the truth.Don't forget that we all are here in the name of LOVE and I care for you.Much LOVE for you from Romania!!!!!  :D

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 01:32:15 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Oh wow- good morning TS and hoaxers! I guess I should have stayed home last night- seems I missed a lot. Have not read the whole thread as I have to exercise my horse before it rains.
The first thing I thought of when I read "leaves" was Palm Sunday. Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem. Which ties into the Easter theme and Kenny's comment re spring on twitter.  All this might mean nothing- but I thought I'd throw it into the mix.

The work you guys did re inversion of leaves and what was edited in later ( reflexion etc) was brilliant!!!

Slightly off topic (sorry folks !! love you all) Hi fellow horse lover  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 27, 2011, 01:53:33 PM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Let me start by answering why this is important, or if it is important.  Actually, it’s not one of the most important subjects in the hoax.  I have already discussed extensively the most important parts: evidence that it is a hoax (not murder); the planned timing (and numerology); and the reasons for the hoax.

Less important is the hows of the hoax; and as I’ve said before, there are many wrong theories out there regarding how this was pulled off, and how many are in on it, etc.  So I am now using the ambulance photo as a starting point, from which I will challenge some of the common theories about the hows of the hoax.

For those who are interested, enjoy the ride.   All you would need is one good original photo, and then edit MJ into that one only.  The same thing also applies to the leaf pattern, which I will discuss more tomorrow.
Oh it's Game on! I am very much interested in knowing how this was pulled off. The ambulance pic is a good starting point because that is what should be the best proof to people (outside of the hoax world) something doesn't add up. If they really took the time they would see that the pic is not a recent (age appropriate) MJ.

Exactly, only 1 good original photo and then layers added after. I watched my friend do this before but I am not technically able to do it myself. I am on the edge of my seat waiting patiently.  ;) Looking forward to reading your challenges to these common theories. I'm in this till the end. Ride of a lifetime for sure.

Pushing the limits is the name of the game.  8-)

[youtube:3untxkey]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S29GrVANbHM[/youtube:3untxkey]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 27, 2011, 02:19:41 PM
I'm new with this stuff with the hoax and all. I don't have any experience but from what I've seen from another people and their clues and thoughts. I wanted to share this with you.Has anybody seen something wierd about this photo? It's an interview with Ben, the photographer. It sais RIP KING backwords behind his back on a piece of paper. What does that suppose to mean?  

I think of it this way. RIP = Rest In Peace....but PIR ??? PIR = Peace In Rest....maybe it's related to the hoax I don't know...like it's telling us Michael needs PEACE in his REST ( read: faking his death ) . Do you agree? Tell me what you think.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 02:30:14 PM
I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax.  In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it.  And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

To put it another way: I may challenge true theories, and/or I may lend support to false theories.  In fact, I will usually have at least two different theories for each step.  And as we follow the theories: we may find one hitting a dead end, while another flows nicely with no serious difficulties.

Most importantly, I want to inspire critical analysis; even more important than the subject itself, is how you approach it.  Unfortunately, many hoax investigators have gone down the road of supporting the hoax with very flimsy evidence at best, and often just plain incorrect evidence.  This type of approach does not help anyone; it only makes unbelievers ridicule us as crazy (well, maybe we are  :lol: ).  But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law.

Critical investigation means to approach the subject as if you were trying to DISPROVE the hoax—not trying to come up with anything and everything imaginable to support the hoax (or supposedly support it).  And if you TRY to disprove something, but can’t find any reasonable way around it, then you PROBABLY have some good solid evidence.  Also, if you have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion, then that is most likely the truth.  But it’s not a good idea to base any conclusion on only one piece of evidence, even if it seems to be a fairly strong point.

When the trial starts, I will not be doing very many redirects or comments.  There will be plenty for you to investigate—especially since it will be televised; and I don’t want to take your time and attention from that.  However, we have about a month left; let’s see how far we can get connecting the dots on the hows of the hoax (coming up with a good, solid, coherent theory).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 02:30:58 PM
sorry I posted two same comments :S I'm new with this :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 02:34:58 PM
TS, sometimes I think you're underestimating us. :? We HAVE actually figured out a LOT of this hoax with our own minds, we look to you mostly to give us hints, and to confirm whether or not we're correct about our, um, 'assumptions'. Yes you've helped us out a lot!! And I thank you for that, ;) But we're not 'waiting for you to explain everything' all the time. We try to figure it out, and most of the time I think we do. But we also wonder if we're correct, or WAY off, which is why we await your explanation. I hope you understand, i love you very much. :)

Quote from: "applehead250609"
today has been a very bad day for me, ive been crying for the past three hours & i got on here finally to see if we had a new redrect, but my eyes hurt too bad. I've been staring at these pictures, and the leaves, and I honestly don't understand what's going on. We DID figure out the face a while ago, is there more to it or something? :? I don't know :(

P.S. You said "As we near the end", are we REALLY near the end? :?

Hello MJFAN7!!!!

Please hold on,don't be upset,and try to be strong.I know this hoax is very annoing sometimes but we are on this forum because we want this and because we want to find out the truth.Don't forget that we all are here in the name of LOVE and I care for you.Much LOVE for you from Romania!!!!!  :D

LOVE

Dear, thank you so much for this message! :) But don't worry, my being upset has nothing to do with the hoax. I will be here for as long as it takes, ;) Thank you. LOVE :)
Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:39:21 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJhasSpoken

February 27, 2011, 02:37:00 PM
Quote from: "croMJfan"
I'm new with this stuff with the hoax and all. I don't have any experience but from what I've seen from another people and their clues and thoughts. I wanted to share this with you.Has anybody seen something wierd about this photo? It's an interview with Ben, the photographer. It sais RIP KING backwords behind his back on a piece of paper. What does that suppose to mean?  

I think of it this way. RIP = Rest In Peace....but PIR ??? PIR = Peace In Rest....maybe it's related to the hoax I don't know...like it's telling us Michael needs PEACE in his REST ( read: faking his death ) . Do you agree? Tell me what you think.

L.O.V.E.

First of all I wanna say Hi...I remember on another thread this was mentioned but I cant remember where...but I have no idea what this means but I think it could be a clue to the hoax. Why its backwards is another thing.

Thanks TS but if we hit a dead end in a theory does tha mean its wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 27, 2011, 02:42:04 PM
To put it another way: I may challenge true theories, and/or I may lend support to false theories.  In fact, I will usually have at least two different theories for each step.  And as we follow the theories: we may find one hitting a dead end, while another flows nicely with no serious difficulties.

Game time! You're BAD! I like it. :lol:  It is hard to get a good coherent theory, so I think this is a very good idea and I agree that we should be able to get the truth in this way. Like I said, I am stuck on the ambulance picture after what I already posted, so I am curious about what you will say about it. Do you want us to come up with other subjects, or will you pick them? Or am I not patient enough and should I just wait for your next post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 27, 2011, 02:59:06 PM
TS, sometimes I think you're underestimating us. :? We HAVE actually figured out a LOT of this hoax with our own minds, we look to you mostly to give us hints, and to confirm whether or not we're correct about our, um, 'assumptions'. Yes you've helped us out a lot!! And I thank you for that, ;) But we're not 'waiting for you to explain everything' all the time. We try to figure it out, and most of the time I think we do. But we also wonder if we're correct, or WAY off, which is why we await your explanation. I hope you understand, i love you very much. :)

I don't think that is what he means. What he means is that he is going to help us make a coherent theory and that, even though we are tired and fed up with some subjects, we shouldn't just wait now til he posts something to explain, but keep sharp and defend our opinions to get to the true theory. He is not saying we have been lazy waiting for him for 2 years, he is talking about this 'game'. I hope you get what I mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

February 27, 2011, 03:02:49 PM
I’m going to make one more introductory comment here, before taking a deep dive into the evidences regarding the ambulance photo, and the hows of the hoax.  In this process, I don’t want anyone to accept or reject what I present merely because of who presents it; as I have always said, go by the evidence itself—regardless of who presents it.  And in fact, others should bring in evidence they have found (and indeed, many are doing this already in this thread, which is good); don’t just wait for me to explain everything.

Most importantly, I want to inspire critical analysis; even more important than the subject itself, is how you approach it.  Unfortunately, many hoax investigators have gone down the road of supporting the hoax with very flimsy evidence at best, and often just plain incorrect evidence.  This type of approach does not help anyone; it only makes unbelievers ridicule us as crazy (well, maybe we are  :lol: ).  But seriously, we want to go by solid evidence that will challenge unbelievers, and perhaps even hold up in a court of law.

Critical investigation means to approach the subject as if you were trying to DISPROVE the hoax—not trying to come up with anything and everything imaginable to support the hoax (or supposedly support it).  And if you TRY to disprove something, but can’t find any reasonable way around it, then you PROBABLY have some good solid evidence.  Also, if you have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion, then that is most likely the truth.  But it’s not a good idea to base any conclusion on only one piece of evidence, even if it seems to be a fairly strong point.

When the trial starts, I will not be doing very many redirects or comments.  There will be plenty for you to investigate—especially since it will be televised; and I don’t want to take your time and attention from that.  However, we have about a month left; let’s see how far we can get connecting the dots on the hows of the hoax (coming up with a good, solid, coherent theory).
When you said we only have month left does that mean the trial will be over in a month or he will return in a month?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 27, 2011, 03:04:27 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "croMJfan"

L.O.V.E.
First of all I wanna say Hi...I remember on another thread this was mentioned but I cant remember where...but I have no idea what this means but I think it could be a clue to the hoax. Why its backwards is another thing.

Thanks TS but if we hit a dead end in a theory does tha mean its wrong?
I did see the pic your referring to when I watched the video. The paper is taped from the other side of the window. Most likely it was wrote with a sharpie pen which will show through paper and can be seen from the other side of a window.

Does that make sense?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2011, 03:06:16 PM

It's so hard to create coherent theories when we live on a roller coaster of information. At the same time we can get excited about something, we suddenly feel a bucket of cold water on our hopes.
Some news or events makes us say "wow Michael is more alive than I am!" But there comes other things, such as statements and confirmations of this death by the Jackson family (I'm not criticizing them, but his statements are able to bring me down yes). If it is a hoax, many people are involved and have your paper, they are complying with perfection.
I also know that there are many theories and crazy people who force tracks and think that everything and everyone refers to Michael, should not be!
In the picture, should we discard what Brian Oxman said? I even think it would be a good possibility. If lying is what he said, do not understand why he did it!
Well guys, it seems that we are alone during the trial. Once again we will play roller coaster, but I confess that the trial scares me. TS, you can not appear once in a while, just to clarify our ideas?
And why did you say that maybe we are just crazy? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

February 27, 2011, 03:06:51 PM

Hey TS. I am going with number 3 because I see Michael's face. It sort of looks like this photo of him from BAD era.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

February 27, 2011, 03:08:17 PM
No more guessing

Yes to
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal