MissG

Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 6
July 06, 2010, 11:18:48 AM
I am not tweeting because of TIAI or Elvis (even less because of the "iluminati" or political conspiracies).Those topics are not the main reason for me to read and contribute in this forum.

I am tweeting because in this forum a lot of information regarding Michael Jackson´s unjustices, showing how he was a victim of conspiracy and more has been discussed and enough research to see Michael as a human being, not as an artist, has been also done.

Is not taking the attention of non believers, media or the rest of fans. They labeled us long ago,and when I say US is understanding US as the people who won´t buy how Michael died and won´t buy what has ben presented to us so far regarding his case.

In my opinion, it is important that more people get awarenees of Michael´s suffering and injustices done to him in the past and all that may have lead to his death, phychs or spiritual death, it does not matter, he is already gone and he deserves R.I.P for once and his name to be cleared forever.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GoOoF

July 06, 2010, 11:28:19 AM
Quote from: "still looking"
Time to take a DEEP BREATH AND THINK............does MJ wants all this attention brought to the hoax by creating a huge tweet episode ??? Especially, bringing in the Elvis angle ??? It takes true diligence to study the 6/25 hoax  and connect all the dots much less add another hoax from 40 years ago. The Elvis angle only muddies the waters but it does show a road map MJ could have followed. To really understand this hoax you have to ingest it a piece at a time. To stream tons of people who want an instant answer to ELVISANDMJ.com will only complicate matters. I barely understand that thread myself . A total novice will only click off. This tweet campaign could make the hoax investigation seem like a silly conspiracy theory and forever make any solid facts on this case a joke to the world.

MJ has gone out of his way to show us he is alive and well. Is this not enough??? His reasons for the hoax we are not privy but its his life to do as he wishes. The "new" TII clips released on July 5th, to me are the most direct comments he has made. In this video the REAL MJ is full of vigor and dancing much better than what was shown in the TII movie. Loads of clues in this new TII release. 1) Check out 4:46 (why have a clip of MEMORIAL inserted in TII rehearsal video??? That shot is from Staples Center when fake lights were streaming through fake church windows at fake Memorial). 2) The song choice is "WHO IS IT?" ... as in which MJ are you looking at now?. 3) Note, he is doing routines with his dancers not  dancing solo like so much of the TII movie. Lots of MJ interacting with loads of people.  4)The best is the long shot at 6:08. That is from the "BAM's DAY" clip shown after the  movie credits that few people saw.

MJ has asked a thousand times for us to take a closer look at him as a person so we might understand him. From now on it may pay to take a closer look at all new releases. Not just look at them but reallly study them.

We should stop and think. Its a fine line we walk and we do not wish to become another problem for MJ. He is not prey. He is not to be hunted like an animal. We have no right to expose him.  Its his show. .....We are suppose to be the audience. Its enough for me to know for sure he  is well and in control. Let's not spoil his surprise. He will return OR  say what needs to be said when he is ready.....In the movie he asks for "4 years to get it right". Who are we to say no ...we want it NOW?

We do not want to force his hand and mess up his plans. Before you get all excited and carried away ...Please just stop and think. The real MJ info is out there. We should not try and force it on others who are not interested. If the hoax is exposed...do you think an uninformed person would understand or do you think it could make media attention on MJ AND HIS KIDS go back to harrassment like before??? Good intentions do not always work out well.

Here is the new TII video release.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't think that we're suppose to be only the audience.
Just sittin' and waitin' and let's see?
Do you remember for this?

"You can change the world
I can't do it by myself"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 11:52:56 AM
I´ll twitting until death :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 11:59:55 AM
Soooo there's really such a thing as "twitter jail"? LOL... I am semi-new to Twitter... but that just doesn't seem to fit in well with the whole FREE SPEECH thing.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

July 06, 2010, 12:01:59 PM
Quote from: "still looking"
Its his show. .....We are suppose to be the audience.

What's about this standpoint?

"
THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

January 25th, 2010

7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH
"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 06, 2010, 12:13:42 PM
I think that we are not just the audience too. We have to do someting to help spreading his message because he can't do anything right now.

Concerning this twitter event, I start thinking that it's not the best idea to help Michael. Some people, even beLIEvers, are tweeting that we are just sheeps, and that this Elvis thing has nothing to do with Michael. We are losing beLIEvers.

You have probably seen some of those tweets, here are some :

"Well, Elvis&MJdotcom-project is another clear demonstration of how easy to make people move in the same direction. Like the herd. Well done."

"exactly like an herd:)now it seems if you believe Elvis's dead you can't believe MJ is alive...wtf? ridicolous... "

"Yes, everybody in the same direction, like sheeps... "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

July 06, 2010, 04:48:05 PM
Explain to me WHY  we need to" help get MJ's message across"??? Across to whom??? What should we do? Stand on soap boxes in the town square?? Send mass tweets??? How again does that help "his message"? and BTW: exactly what is his message???? Some would say its L.O.V.E............well that certainly narrows it down !!! MJ wrote and  sang about many things he wished to communicate for decades......its up to each individual to understand his work.  MJ is in charge. Let's not insult him by thinking we can tell him how to succeed in his own hoax. Things are definitely going his way so I think he has it under control.  One has to be willing to hear alternative info on MJ. Simply stating he faked his death does nothing to a skeptic. Recall proverb: You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

NO ONE here has any idea how he wants all this to end. I don't think that puts us in ANY position to help.
Our "help" may be more hindrance. When I say "its his show and his hoax...we are the audience" ...I do not mean we are literally sitting in auditorium seats being quiet.  By "audience " I mean those who are following his hoax. Geezzzzz.

We should respect his wishes and let him unveil his work as he deems fit. Its not our place to set his time schedule to suit our whim.  Insist on helping??? Make it your job  to educate yourself on his life and all the falsehoods he endured. Once you have done that you truly have helped him. For what he does from here on out will make sense to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 7
July 06, 2010, 06:22:08 PM
((Bump))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 07:49:41 PM
omg, When will people understand  how it works...  :cry:

Please listen to us ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 09:42:04 PM
we have to try and spread the word. TS himself said that we should try and direct more traffic to this site.
if we just sit back and do nothing, then this hoax would have accomplished nothing and have been for vain.
what we have been trying to do on twitter is a great idea, and as Souza said, it doesnt cost us anymore and doesnt hurt, so why not? why not try and do something together to really show that we are united and that we care and understand his message? and even if some of us still dont understand his message, at least by trying to do something, we are trying to understand better.

just tweeted some more, but am in jail now so started tweeting on my other accounts. have to go now but i will be back. i want to do my part. and i'm sure MJ is watching us
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

July 06, 2010, 09:51:04 PM
I created another account to Tweet under as my original one is a protected account .
It seems we have enough tweets....just not enough people contributing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

July 06, 2010, 10:48:50 PM
I made three more accounts tonight, favorited and retweeted Souza's tweet on each one, and will make more tomorrow....got to get some sleep for now.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

July 06, 2010, 11:16:02 PM
There seems to be a misconception about trending topics. The "number of contributors" isn't a number you can "work up to" over days or even hours; the number has to shoot up to (or near) 1,000 within several minutes (and to keep trending, that number will have to keep steadily increasing) because it indicates thousands are tweeting at the same time, thousands are interested in the topic, thereby making it "trendy".

Like I explained a week prior to this event, in order for a topic to trend we need:
  • Thousand(s) tweeting at the same time. Not 500 now, 500 later, but all 1000+ at the same time.

• Keep the hashtag "fresh"; the hashtag cannot be used before the set time and day which is why I suggested not to use the hashtag on twitter within the 7 days that we organized ourselves.

We failed to do both.

The first one I've already explained so let me expound on why  #2 is important: the hashtag needs to spike. But what does that mean exactly? Ideally the hashtag should go from 0 tweets (never been used) to over 1,000+ within seconds/minutes as I tried to explain again on the July 5th thread by posting these graphs: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at any  one time, I can guarantee that the "1st place" hashtag's graph will show that the hashtag had not been used prior to that day—unless of course you visit the site around 12 am (their time) as one day turns into the next seeing as people are still tweeting.

With this in mind, I don't think we should "grasp at straws" and further push the twitter-thon another day. It's counterproductive in actually making the topic trend; the hashtag won't spike at this point. But I agree with lilwendy and see no harm in regular twitter-users including the hashtag in their regular tweets.

I also don't see the harm in displaying our unity, Souza, but to be quite frank, why are we rushing this? No doubt a successful twitterthon would demonstrate our ability to unite and fight, I can't say the same for this kind of stumbling around, "hoping" that the we can get the topic trending especially when we already know how to trend it and we just have to take the necessary steps to accomplish that. Our numbers more than doubled within a week; who knows how many more we could have recruited had we extended the organizing period to a month (like the Justice4MJ groups do). Maybe we wouldn't have recruited more than a thousand, maybe we could have, but we didn't even give it the proper time or chance. Right now, my heart's not really into this, but If this is what TS/Michael wants to do, I'm willing to give it another try.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions