Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 7
July 07, 2010, 09:10:09 AM
Quote from: "still looking"
Quote from: "missy_missy"
we have to try and spread the word. TS himself said that we should try and direct more traffic to this site.
if we just sit back and do nothing, then this hoax would have accomplished nothing and have been for vain.[/i]

If we do nothing this hoax will have been in vain?????........This is a PERFECT example of the HUBRIS some have. THE HOAX IS ABOUT MJ FAKING HIS DEATH. Its not about this site, TS or any other Internet site that talks about the hoax. We are NOT THE HOAX.......It ain't about us.  Apparently MJ would prefer right now the world think him deceased. The only person to reverse that is the man himself. He does leave clues for those who are willing to think outside the box that he faked it  but sending people cold turkey with zero background knowledge  to a site that compares the hoax of two famous musicians does not spread MJ's "message" ....It just pumps the views  of the site. There the focus is on how these two were forced into pretending they were dead to escape what the world demanded of them. Want to be part of that??  You have to ask yourselves..........Is this about MJ or is it about the desires of some? Let's not get side tracked. Aren't we suppose to be following his clues?

To prove my point ........where is the discussion on the "new" TII "rehearsal" video released on July 5th??? Its absolutely loaded with TII the movie contradictions and nothing.......nada.......zero. Its all been about tweeting . So much for following HIS clues. I ain't about us people.

we are all entitled to our own views. you sound angry to me. . . is that what the world needs more of? anger? why are you in attack mode? no one is attacking you.

no one said the hoax was about this site or TS. We all know the hoax is about MJ faking his death. This site is just a place for us believers to come together, and TS just so happens to be someone who seems to be in the know, and who has provided a lot of interesting and informative clues and evidence.
are you saying TS is full of BS? I for one, choose to believe TS's posts that's why I am trying to spread what i believe is MJ's message.

You say that we are assuming what Mj wants - how would we possibly know exactly what MJ want? simple, we dont know 100% what Mj wants but given the clues we, or i, have come to my own conclusion. we/i may not know with 100% certainty what Mj wants but neither do you.  

are we supposed to just sit back and relax and Follow his clues only? why would trying to make a change or difference in the world hurt? why would trying to be a better person jeopardize the hoax?

if all we wanted was our 15 minutes of fame, why would we hide on the internet? why not try and get a reality show or be in a reality show?

i say it with L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 6
July 07, 2010, 09:17:34 AM
Explain to me WHY  we need to" help get MJ's message across"??? Across to whom??? What should we do? Stand on soap boxes in the town square?? Send mass tweets??? How again does that help "his message"? and BTW: exactly what is his message???? Some would say its L.O.V.E............well that certainly narrows it down !!! MJ wrote and  sang about many things he wished to communicate for decades......its up to each individual to understand his work.  MJ is in charge. Let's not insult him by thinking we can tell him how to succeed in his own hoax. Things are definitely going his way so I think he has it under control.  One has to be willing to hear alternative info on MJ. Simply stating he faked his death does nothing to a skeptic. Recall proverb: You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

NO ONE here has any idea how he wants all this to end. I don't think that puts us in ANY position to help.
Our "help" may be more hindrance. When I say "its his show and his hoax...we are the audience" ...I do not mean we are literally sitting in auditorium seats being quiet.  By "audience " I mean those who are following his hoax. Geezzzzz.

We should respect his wishes and let him unveil his work as he deems fit. Its not our place to set his time schedule to suit our whim.  Insist on helping??? Make it your job  to educate yourself on his life and all the falsehoods he endured. Once you have done that you truly have helped him. For what he does from here on out will make sense to you.

yes many of us, if not all, have educated ourselves about his life. And with that knowledge, if we just keep it to ourselves, are we helping him as much as we can? i have heard friends speak of MJ's trial without knowing the facts. Once i explained to them what really happened, they were speechless and interested to know more and to find out more. Hasn't that helped him more?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 09:26:24 AM
Quote from: "RK"
I'm here with you ...I'm JAYKAY959

*HUG*  :P
keep go on XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 09:31:28 AM
after 127 twitter
You are over the status update limit. Please wait a few hours and try again. hhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you miss him???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
my God, my wish to see Michael and then my death

July 07, 2010, 10:19:03 AM
MISSY_MISSY .......Not angry in the least. You misread. Funny how you say we are "hiding" on the Interent. Its open to the world so hiding is an odd word to use. BRAVO to the post who speaks of correcting friends who were incorrect on MJ's trial.....There is where you make a difference. That is when you become a true soldier of L.O.V.E. in MJ's Army. That's spreading his message. Just as the Tabloids tarnessed him one reader at a time. His truth can be corrected one person at a time. Its vital you educate yourself on MJ so you know what you are talking about and not just parroting some website.

Driving people to slam a web page is only good for the owner of the site. Especially when you muddy the waters with an Elvis connection. Frankly, its off the main topic.The hoax is about MJ faking his death.  We will attract more people if we don't sound like fanatics and conspirators.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

July 07, 2010, 11:51:34 AM
..Especially when you muddy the waters with an Elvis connection. Frankly, its off the main topic. The hoax is about MJ faking his death.  We will attract more people if we don't sound like fanatics and conspirators.
I have to agree a bit.
It would be better if the redirect was to the hoax.. uhh.. review(?) page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

July 07, 2010, 10:36:28 PM
MISSY_MISSY .......Not angry in the least. You misread. Funny how you say we are "hiding" on the Interent. Its open to the world so hiding is an odd word to use. BRAVO to the post who speaks of correcting friends who were incorrect on MJ's trial.....There is where you make a difference. That is when you become a true soldier of L.O.V.E. in MJ's Army. That's spreading his message. Just as the Tabloids tarnessed him one reader at a time. His truth can be corrected one person at a time. Its vital you educate yourself on MJ so you know what you are talking about and not just parroting some website.

Driving people to slam a web page is only good for the owner of the site. Especially when you muddy the waters with an Elvis connection. Frankly, its off the main topic.The hoax is about MJ faking his death.  We will attract more people if we don't sound like fanatics and conspirators.

ok cool.  i just meant we are hiding our faces on the internet in a sense because it's not like we are revealing who we are personally. so in that sense how would i get my proper 15minutes if that was all i wanted. main point is i am here on this site because i believe and want to know the truth.

but honestly i do understand what you mean about the ELvis connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 6
July 08, 2010, 12:13:01 AM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
i created another account with a fake email so i cant retweet but i contributed to get the topic trending :)

nevermind it finally let me retweet lol

Hey fellow "Stranger". :D ^^ Nice to meet ya!  :D  :D  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

July 08, 2010, 12:26:35 AM
i've been tweeting. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

July 08, 2010, 04:31:38 AM
ok, just to let you know :

I'm @superflysister1 on twitter and I have :

@superflysister2

@superflysister3

@superflysister4

@superflysister5

at work...    :lol:

my army of doubles  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 08, 2010, 04:37:07 AM
I want a double too. I'll send her to work for me on Monday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: #ElvisAndMJdotcom continuing on July 8
July 08, 2010, 02:44:18 PM
Seriously doubt MJ is sitting back eating bon bons. Something this big takes management. This post smacks of idolism.........Careful, MJ is not a religious figure. As he would say "I am only human"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions