everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
April 05, 2012, 12:51:06 PM
His dance moves look as if they have been studied, though I think they come very naturally :icon_cool:  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

April 05, 2012, 12:52:29 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSnH6j-Ks0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2eab616FAAAAAAAADAA[/youtube]

Pablo....I could watch you move all day.   
It's like MJ just trying to slow down and look off a bit.

veronicafall
Obviously, not Mike!
:suspect:
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:55:19 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 05, 2012, 01:25:12 PM
This ain't no impersonator.  Look at the hands.
If the person in this screen shot ^^ is Michael = True Source (on this thread) = Pablo = sofurgofromashes (on YT -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Then, WHO is this ?? - This LeahcimNoskcaj2012 is the anagram from Michael Jackson and I've seen him on both facebook , YT and I think on twiter too, ever since last year.
There were other similar accounts, I really didn't make any effort to remember them all....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFtRVD_YJmA&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=26&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVz1WaESWQ&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=27&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

April 05, 2012, 01:39:04 PM
@ Simpa, I think that if some videos are found elsewhere under different names it's because as truesource told us they have been stolen from him:

I first came here when i saw my videos all over the internet and they were stolen, so i made them all private. No one took notice of me. I wrote a few posts. No one paid attention to my channel. my channel was always devoted to mj with so much love and respect. Tribute artists are much loved by many n hated by some and scrutinized because of the way to portray or feel their love for Mj. I was ever very discreet and never took a penny or any advantage or profit to myself. I guess if today Pablo was a super famous mj double this wouldn't happen.. or would it.? it was never my aim to attract the attention of believers that I can promise you. But if my videos are liked by some it warms my heart. Love Mj always..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2012, 01:42:09 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DkIsN88Hps&feature=channel[/youtube]

I present to you MrPedrongpanaginip
He's pretty good too at imitating MJ moves, right? Just like the other two ^^
Like them are dozens, if not hundreds, everywhere on the Internet...

Would you also believe that  MrPedrongpanaginip is Michael if he started making videos with a MASK on (under a different username?), just like sofurgofromashes (truesource ) & LeahcimNoskcaj2012 ??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSlpzuwcZiY&feature=related[/youtube]

Then look at SacroiD (or Alex Jackson )
With some slow-mo filming, in black & white (like sofurgofromashes), and a few fake curls + a MASK & glasses ,
under a different, "mysterious" username, he would really look like a pretty convincing MJ, right?
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:15:08 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 05, 2012, 02:09:34 PM
I want to post some interesting comments left on "sofurgofromashes" channel. Very teeling to say the least!  ;D

When I saw your first video I thought you were trying to fool MJ,s fans but now seeing this one its going to be hard to prove it to me that your not Michael , the moves soo smooth just like Michael , alot of impersonators like Evan Casanova don,t even move like this . They could do a This is it part 2 with you dancing and everyone would say HE<S BACK !
DonaldRosen254

if i wasnt mistaken i would say you are michael, great job,
may you have a wonderful easter my friend, all my love to you xxxx
hiatusHD

Lets see Pablo, You have all MJ's dance moves down to a science, you have MJ's thin, very long fingers, your height, weight and build is identical to MJ in early 2009 and you have the same identical "Gulley" in the front of your neck just like Michael. You may tell the world your n
name is Pablo, but... when I look at you I most definately see Michael Jackson... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhhh.... I won't tell
kacmagna 

Pablo, you are amazing, you've got the moves down pat! You are SO in touch with Michael's very soul that now you're able to do a lot of his moves! You're so talented that I'm surprised we haven't seen you in some big name movie yet~~but we will~~we will~~Thank you dear one. God Bless.
kittieflower
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:23:24 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

April 05, 2012, 02:15:46 PM
Sorry Simpa, but after watching these persons, they do not come anywhere even remotely close to Pablo's resemblance to Michael.
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:17:58 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 05, 2012, 02:16:44 PM
Oh my....just ask him....it´s really not that complicated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2012, 02:25:35 PM
Oh my....just ask him....it´s really not that complicated.
No matter what answer he gives, some will still believe he is Michael and some won't believe!

The simplest way to put an end to this "mystery" is for him to make a video without the mask  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

April 05, 2012, 02:43:05 PM
Since we're speculating, lol...remember this post from a while back?

Hi Well a couple of pics from some vids i have.!
All love
TS

:suspect:

Then Souza's reply, and truesource's reply back.

Hi Well a couple of pics from some vids i have.!
All love
TrueSource

You might want to refer to yourself as truesource and not TS, since we already have a TS here and you are not him.
sure, thanks for the info!

No disrespect to you truesource!  But you got people talking and we do like your videos.   :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 05, 2012, 03:29:16 PM
Dear Wishingstar and Everlastinglove..thank you so much for sharing your feelings! I admire both of you, I like the way you think, every post goes right from the heart :)

Have a very beautiful day! :)

Likewise Emulik :)
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:06:34 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Sarahli

April 05, 2012, 04:33:26 PM
I know that we do not all agree concerning truesource's videos and really, that's okay. :icon_e_smile:

I don't want to analyze his every move but in a general sense and maybe most importantly to me "I feel" Michael when I watch him, his essence, and this isn't something we can imitate. I don't know but I really have no doubt it's Michael. So these videos are like little "bams" to me because I have always seen Michael only through a screen, be it TV or my computer, so it's like Michael came back. And it makes me feel happy. Hi Michael.  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 04:47:28 PM
@everlastinglove_MJ......such a great post.....thank you for the kindness.  I loved your quote, "share the mirror".....so true! To be able and see beyond yourself and get to the heart of things is truly a gift.  Most people I know, unfortunately, have the, "me, myself & I" mentality of life.  I have been plenty guilty of it as well....not happily so.  I am much happier in life when I can encourage, help and love others as my heart guides me to.  I am glad to share that mirror with you anytime...you're awesome!

@emulik.......you are such a dear!  You have no idea how much I admire you as well....you're such a blessing.  I am still in awe of your bead work on your avatar.... I just think it's so beautiful.  I am fairly creative...drawing, painting, photography etc...but any needle work, usually ends up painful for me. I can't hardly sew a button on, lol.  Thank you for your sweet words
Love you guys both!

All these videos....whoever, whatever they are.....all they really do is remind of how blasted uncoordinated I am, or feel like I am.  I could never dance like Michael in a million years.  I love watching anyone that can truly move like this....Michael being the best of course ;)
So, whether these guys are or are not Michael doesn't truly matter to me so much.  The art is in the dance for me.  I do love the sheer wonder of it all however.......Sim, you're awesome, I love how you always speak up, I always learn from your words and thoughts thank you!......I love those videos you posted as well.  All of these guys are very talented for sure!!

Thanks to all of you that have posted lately.....they are really amazing to see!
Hope all is beautiful with your day........
Blessings & Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 07:01:48 PM
Hi !. As a friend has quoted me here, Truesource was chosen as a username in the heat of a difficult moment for me. , desperate and impotent to see how, obviously nowadays its so easy to have your privacy and freedom, invaded and raped, by some who just try to get something out of kind hearts. after fighting some ppl and realizing it was mostly a lost battle, I see that as someone put it here, It doesn't matter what answer he gives.
Michael jackson knew and expressed himself through the art of music and the sheer unbelievable talents he was blessed with. He fought his innermost feelings, and shared them, he answered things that angered him, he shared, in the most amazingly elegant ways, how he thought a true gentleman and the purest person had to withstand the many ignorant minds who as a society, missed and neglected the essence of a truly different person, persona , and personality. Today what was , what remained, we have it available,  to remind us, those who love him and want to understand that essence and his plight, all he stood for, not to mimic and repeat those behaviors and attitudes of a sick society , unable to cope with genius and difference. We judge and destroy others in order not to look in that mirror, for in that way, we avoid talking about our miseries..
Michael Jackson was DUAlity itself and those who knew him know. He was every pole every end , every extreme, and ever changing and evolving and strove to keep a balance though, not perish, in the attempt to always be himself, be real, be humble and he managed to be the most amazing character I ever encountered and the world has ever seen. the super magician.

He knew that there were many who DID understand him, or at least some, and that meant the world to a solitary soul, for sure..and was every bit worth it . All the answers are there. He had to permanently defend himself while he just gave , and gave n shared , and the centre of attention to many , the focus was in more interesting facts'', for those who made him suffer in a gratuitous way. Not easy. Not easy... since many a time the opinions of those who made the money, easily slipped though people's minds and were bias, and controlled, leaving out the most fantastic, grand, deep , intense and interesting and unique artist in a limbo. Disgraceful and telltale sign.. and a shame.
It would be so long to express myself here and this is already much longer than I intended..
Do not include me in the so called fakers or impostors who from the beginning, it is clear where their intentions are. Because I never said nor will u find anything nor my channel, or anywhere else on the net or outside in the real world..that gives an idea or a hint that I try to say I am or Pose as MJ. I' ve been always humble and open from the beginning, and never fooled ppl, nor was involved in any forum conversation, or post , but for re directing ppl to the source of things, if they wanted to feel they followed something genuine.
I AM NOT AN IMPERSONATOR, nor A FAKE. I do not a a show and my name up there to be noticed. I cant even afford to buy flashy and spectacular jackets to WOw an audience. I never did anything to that end, nor had surgery to look like M. I see so much pressure and competition too there. All tribute artists feel the need to accomplish the most striking resemblance, which is key for others to like you. If u SO look like Mj u are so loved, if u dont, go ur ways. I take that goes with the job , but is also a very vain thing., and an attractive prospect, too, and even then you'll always be compared. I have friend who have done it all their lives and is an interesting world, and hard n takes so much work and LOVE. People are free to find a way to portray Mj and relive moments or bring that excitement to life n some are very talented and earn a good living.
Perhaps the problem here is the standard type of show, that people are used to seeing, forgetting that there are other artists, other shows, other ideas or ways to express that, while odd, they are, or must be just as respected.
All I ever did ( not those who used me), was living what I felt, very deeply and trust in what I had it going for me. And did it for my own enjoyment beyond the possibility of someone seeing it. I think is important to have the outmost care and respect, and. well. sometimes it happens it goes beyond what u expected. I wear the mask, and I'll always do it. Im not obliged to reveal myself, of course, and the reactions to that, now are so interesting that'll write an essay soon on that, called Behind the Mask, the perfect title we can all relate to by now.
I want to thank you all who keep all your dreams alive, who are moved, who enjoy without having to hurt or dissect someone,
who are truly good at heart and do not demand, but respect other people, and founded opinions, those who LISTen.. ARE you Listening? I feel comfort in such kind people n they make me feel that I need to go on.
Much love to all, and a very happy Easter!
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:07:40 PM by truesource
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2012, 07:19:15 PM
His dance moves look as if they have been studied, though I think they come very naturally :icon_cool:  ;D

if I feel like dancing.. hmm no I dont think i do much choreography, just let it flow, what i feel.. not very studied though..
im rather shy and not so good dancer but. i enjoy it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions