Re: Could this impersonator be Orange Pants?!
March 29, 2012, 12:51:52 AM
Wow....good to be back here.....and posting!  What a mess....Souza, you're simply amazing.  Thank you, truly. 

Now.....truesource....I love you!!!!!!!  Love , Love, Love you......this latest video is probably my favorite.....not just because of the purple shirt, which is awesome looking btw.  But, because you stand to lift the hope inside of me.  I was sinking a little bit, at a still point in my thoughts.  Then the hack happened.....it was downhill from there.  However, I come back here to find this posted and all I see are not one but two people, truesource.  If you had a Pater Pan moment, it was with this video.  I am fixated on the shadow.....why does it seem very different to me.  It's subtle, yet bold as all get out.  The shadow moves differently.  Did you film this separately?  You know I have great respect for you and your work...totally inspiring.  The music is great as well, did you do that or should I know it from something?  The words "someone in the dark" are there as well.....what does that mean?  I am not implying anything......I am just a curious cat at this point. 
Anyways....awesome video!  Thank you so much everlastinglove_MJ for posting it...you're an angel!
Truesource..... I really enjoy your work, you are amazing and very talented....thank you so much! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

March 29, 2012, 07:05:48 AM
That new video is absolutely amazing, he has same movements, same charisma. It is so Michaelish!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

March 31, 2012, 10:20:44 AM
Hi, And thank you everyone who sees something in the videos which makes appreciate them or move them  You really are kindest, people. Warms my heart to know i could contribute just a tiny bit , somehow with the love of Mj, through his texts and how i feel him.
The shadow is not cast or shot separetey in the shadow video. Someoneinthedark, stands for my Fb name, and the music if it's a familiar rhythm is bacause is from We've had enough demo.
Thank you and thank you again for ur support. And keep Mj always deep in our heart and souls for will forever be a magic essence of life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

March 31, 2012, 03:41:59 PM
@truesource: your video "Shadow" is impressive. Thank you. I admire and love your work.

you wrote: "we've had enough demo"..do you mean a demo of an unreleased MJ song or a snippet of a song?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

April 01, 2012, 05:26:27 AM

Hm... VERY Michaelish! :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2012, 07:52:39 AM
Can someone put up the pic that Pearl Jr posted on Twitter. It is not there any more. I am interested to see this so called impersonater without his glasses on. Thanks :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2012, 08:03:05 AM
could some one please post the pic of pearl jrs that showed the so called impersonator without his glasses one. It is not there any more. Thank you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 04, 2012, 05:54:59 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=B3w0MXpyPm0&NR=1 [/youtube]

Thank you again Pablo. This audiovid of Michael is truly a wonderful gift. The way Michael's telling the story of the old man, shows again Michael the humanitarian who cares so much about all the people. I love you Michael         :bearhug:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 05, 2012, 12:01:42 AM
You know, in some odd way I feel like this hoax, this adventure was, "left on my doorstep".  I needed this to begin thinking of others more than myself, to begin to learn the history I never knew, to begin to realize there's more to life than what has been presented to me.  I am a bit embarrassed to admit it, but truly, I don't ever remember conversing in such a way with people as I do here.  I feel a bit more open and free...less judged for my imperfections perhaps.  Because of that feeling, I have become a new person within the hoax.  If the hoax hadn't fallen on my doorstep, so-to-speak, I would never have grown in my faith, my knowledge and my capabilities. 
Michael tried so hard to make people listen, to show them the truth prior to June 25th...but very few truly knew his message as fully as they do today, myself included.  Because he chose to place the truth in front of my eyes, and run....I am not ashamed of opening my heart to the truth, to the power of knowledge.  Knowledge and education on all subjects have been set before me.  I have chosen this pathway....weeds and all.  I'd much rather learn the truth of life and history among friends here.  Rather, than learning it from the media and the slander that persists daily.  The trash that's printed, the garbage I fed upon is no longer in my diet, thanks to this hoax, thanks to Michael.  I can sit here and honestly say I am the change I want to see in the world.....not many around me can say that.  I like the girl in the mirror....where's she been all my life? 
Thank you Pablo......great video, great reminder of wise words...always a blessing!

Have a beautiful day/evening........
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

April 05, 2012, 01:26:42 AM
I truly admire the way you openly and beautifully expressed your thoughts and they are like mine. Thank you Wishingstar. Michael has showed me to see beyond and like you wrote not only to others and to this world but also to myself. I believe that this can really make the difference to me and others, and by thinking that it makes me happier, to contribute to change the world. It would be amazing if friends and people around us would do the same "share that mirror".

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

emulik

April 05, 2012, 03:10:31 AM
Dear Wishingstar and Everlastinglove..thank you so much for sharing your feelings! I admire both of you, I like the way you think, every post goes right from the heart :)

Have a very beautiful day! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

April 05, 2012, 11:30:00 AM
Truesource, I apologize if you've already answered this question but - do you believe Michael is alive? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 05, 2012, 11:31:15 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSnH6j-Ks0&feature=g-all-u&context=G2eab616FAAAAAAAADAA[/youtube]

Pablo....I could watch you move all day.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 05, 2012, 11:58:22 AM
 :omg:  :icon_e_wink:  ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1SPeY75T0&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

April 05, 2012, 12:14:56 PM
Obviously, not Mike!

@truesource, are you taller than Michael?

While you dance, you let those moves come free to you, or you think them first, like respecting a choreography?
Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:20:35 PM by veronicafall
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions