Quote from: "Cameron"
If he's hiding at Neverland, why Jermaine slip up the word " airport". You have to take flight from L.A to Neverland ?

Sure he could have gone via HELICOPTER ride
Still would mean he would be in the AIR!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "Cameron"
If he's hiding at Neverland, why Jermaine slip up the word " airport". You have to take flight from L.A to Neverland ?

Sure he could have gone via HELICOPTER ride
Still would mean he would be in the AIR!!!

Oh yeah, of course  ;)  Thanks !  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

this1crazygirl

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I really don't know what to think about Neverland.

I always thought that Michael disliked the place after the trial. That it was not the same Neverland anymore, that the innocence of the place has been taken away.

Then there is this ghost we saw on CNN. Makes us think of "Threatened". To me it represent the beggining of the story:
"The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that's the case
Never Neverland, that's the place"

There is also the concrete that was brought there but why ? What do we do with concrete ?
It's a construction material. "Concrete solidifies and hardens after mixing with water and placement due to a chemical process known as hydration. The water reacts with the cement, which bonds the other components together, eventually creating a stone-like material.

The word concrete (wiki):
"The word concrete comes from the Latin word "concretus" (meaning compact or condensed), the past participle of "concresco", from "com-" (together) and "cresco" (to grow)."

Come together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

julietTopic starter

I remember in the Movie MAN IN THE MIRROR, there was a part where they(the children,Katherine & bodyguard) were watching the TV news on the 9/11 bombing.

They were not in NEVERLAND at that time & Michael as soon as the news was on 9/11 bombing,he told his mother that the kids should not view the news & he said that they should go back to NEVERLAND.

So, IMO, Neverland is the safest place where Michael & his children can be.Can you imagine, no newsfeeds/vids/pics - really inaccessible to the public.

And immediately after the JUNE 25 news, LK interviewed Jermaine in Neverland & the places/locations inside Neverland were the only places/locations they would want us to see. But the hint is there- IMO

While I watching the Movie MAN IN THE MIRROR, I was crying,brought tears to my & my heart was aching for Michael terribly. You must go & watch if you can
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Juliet
Yes! You must be right! And the GHOST of Michael was there! OMG! We thought they were crazy but they were just giving us clues! The truth was in front of our eyes byt we refused to see it.
Remember rumours abour We are the World for Haiti being recorded at Neverland?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

julietTopic starter

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@Juliet
Yes! You must be right! And the GHOST of Michael was there! OMG! We thought they were crazy but they were just giving us clues! The truth was in front of our eyes byt we refused to see it.

I really believe that NEVERLAND is where he is making/creating/editing everything. He is in control now of everything, all in one place - shootings/recordings - everything is there,you name it. Michael is soooo wise.
He's the BOSS now & no one can boss him around anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@Juliet

I really believe that NEVERLAND is where he is making/creating/editing everything. He is in control now of everything, all in one place - shootings/recordings - everything is there,you name it. Michael is soooo wise.
He's the BOSS now & no one can boss him around anymore.

:geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ:"THIS WILL BE MY LAST SHOW"...
April 17, 2010, 07:15:43 PM
In the beginning, in the old board(MJKIT) one of the clues posted in was PRINCESS GRACE. My thought on this clue I kept to myself to keep MICHAEL safe. I really thought in the beginning that Michael was in Graceland. PRINCESS=Lisa MP,who I thought was helping him for a while, GRACE=is the name of Elvis' mother where GRACELAND was named after.

Then, after sometime, he moved back into NEVERLAND.

After breaking off from J5, going SOLO, living in NEVERLAND, he was able to create/think better where all his Hits/Awards came.

I believe that after the O2 conference, speaking in parallelism, He will come out again with record breaking ideas/concepts, where no entertainment industry/business lawyers & the like, to deride him or make use/abuse/exploit him because I believe that now HE IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL - He's the BIG BOSS & everybody will just be surprised to find that out.

So, I'm just waiting & Michael wants us to BELIEVE (IMO)that he can do this for
1)his fans mainly because without his fans - as he always says there is no Michael;
2)for his charity works &
3)to make this world a better place to live in.
Sorry to disagree with you but his moms name was Gladys.  The Princess Grace clue made me think of Monaco where Princess Stephanie lives. She was rumored to have had a thing with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

April 17, 2010, 11:34:14 PM
Quote from: "LookingGlass"
In the beginning, in the old board(MJKIT) one of the clues posted in was PRINCESS GRACE. My thought on this clue I kept to myself to keep MICHAEL safe. I really thought in the beginning that Michael was in Graceland. PRINCESS=Lisa MP,who I thought was helping him for a while, GRACE=is the name of Elvis' mother where GRACELAND was named after.

Sorry to disagree with you but his moms name was Gladys.  The Princess Grace clue made me think of Monaco where Princess Stephanie lives. She was rumored to have had a thing with MJ.
[/i]

Thank you for the info. ;)  ;)  ;) HUG
I know that His mom's name is Gladys but his real mom is Grace.
I got my info from what my parents have told me that Graceland was named after his mother Grace.
There are diff. infos in the net now that I've checked about GRACELAND:
1) from WIKIPEDIA
Graceland Farms was originally owned by S.C. Toof, founder of S.C. Toof & Co., a commercial printing firm in Memphis, who was previously the pressroom foreman of the Memphis newspaper, the Memphis Daily Appeal. The grounds were named after Toof's daughter, Grace, who inherited the farm. Soon after, the portion of the land designated as Graceland today was given to her nephews and niece. It was Grace Toof's niece, Ruth Moore, who, in 1939 together with her husband Dr. Thomas Moore, built present American "colonial" style mansion
2)from Yahoo Search list
How to Visit Graceland | eHow.com
The mansion, built by Elvis Presley and named after his mother Grace, is located in... Elvis Presley, rock and roll icon, passed away in 1977 and was buried at Graceland, his ...
3) from Wikiality.wikia.com
Childhood
he had a sister with the name of alex ylgadsak Elvis was born in 1935 somewhere in NASCAR country. Elvis was the illegitimate child of George Washington and his cleaning lady, Grace Presley
Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 06:52:09 AM by juliet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

April 18, 2010, 06:01:34 AM
Quote from: "LookingGlass"

Then, after sometime, he moved back into NEVERLAND.

After breaking off from J5, going SOLO, living in NEVERLAND, he was able to create/think better where all his Hits/Awards came.

I believe that after the O2 conference, speaking in parallelism, He will come out again with record breaking ideas/concepts, where no entertainment industry/business lawyers & the like, to deride him or make use/abuse/exploit him because I believe that now HE IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL - He's the BIG BOSS & everybody will just be surprised to find that out.

So, I'm just waiting & Michael wants us to BELIEVE (IMO)that he can do this for
1)his fans mainly because without his fans - as he always says there is no Michael;
2)for his charity works &
3)to make this world a better place to live in.
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

I remember in the Movie MAN IN THE MIRROR, there was a part where they(the children,Katherine & bodyguard) were watching the TV news on the 9/11 bombing.

They were not in NEVERLAND at that time & Michael as soon as the news was on 9/11 bombing,he told his mother that the kids should not view the news & he said that they should go back to NEVERLAND.

So, IMO, Neverland is the safest place where Michael & his children can be.Can you imagine, no newsfeeds/vids/pics - really inaccessible to the public.

And immediately after the JUNE 25 news, LK interviewed Jermaine in Neverland & the places/locations inside Neverland were the only places/locations they would want us to see. But the hint is there- IMO

While I watching the Movie MAN IN THE MIRROR, I was crying,brought tears to my & my heart was aching for Michael terribly. You must go & watch if you can

Well then we didnt see the same movie. That horrible actor, Flex alexander, who cant even dance for a second and talks like a retard, made MJ look like a complete and retarded asshole. I was pissed and angry when it first aired back then. But then again when MJ "died" and they played that crap again, I watched it cause anything reminding me Michael was good to be taken.

But let s be honest Flex and the whole movie is an insult to our King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well then we didnt see the same movie. That horrible actor, Flex alexander, who cant even dance for a second and talks like a retard, made MJ look like a complete and retarded asshole. I was pissed and angry when it first aired back then. But then again when MJ "died" and they played that crap again, I watched it cause anything reminding me Michael was good to be taken.

But let s be honest Flex and the whole movie is an insult to our King.
Agreed. The way they did the make-up was disturbing. this film came off to me as a parody... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think that MJ wanted to do This is It as his final concert before going into retirement but thing got out of control and his management was signing him up for more than what he wanted to do and he that when he started to stress and lose weight and he then realize that AEG and his management team didn't care if he died while trying to get ready for the shows so he had no choice if he stayed it would have kill him if he didn't they would ruin him so he made a choice to fake his death but if left enough evidence to explain why he did it.I just hope that this will end well for him he has been through enough in his life I hope he final gets some peace he deserves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

I totally agree with you guys about the actor for The Man In The Mirror, but I cried while I was watching it because it's Michael's Story.

I don't think anybody would ever be able to portray Michael because Michael is Michael, can't be replicated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions