liegi

Wendy,
I enjoyed your video very much (I have seen the others).  
I wonder if we are shocked because we realize we have been fooled all this time.  This shows us how hard it is to know what is REAL.  
Could this be the reason for the hoax?  This Is IT--Greatest declaration of freedom, The Man We Never Knew.  Michael was tired of the charade.
Do you think Brandon didn't die and substituted Michael?  
What I can't figure out is why no one in the media has picked up these differences in appearance.
A lot of people have wondered how Michael will come back.  Maybe it will be a video where he reveals the hoax. His brother died and he will also reveal how the media has never picked up on this.
Another instance of two Michaels--the Bashir interview.  There were at least two Michaels I think.
Thank you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

thank you to everyone for all of this hard work! I have been killing my brain cells for a year trying to noodle this around. I do believe that all of this research is going to lead us where Michael intended and we will have our answers. It won't bother me in the slightest if there are 2 because both of them seem to be cut from the same cloth...talented and caring and cute. It is a lot to ask of one person anyway so in the same way the television industry likes to hire twins so that the kids can share the work, we can think the same way about a 45 year long, worldwide bonanza that would be difficult to accomplish even with 2 people. Having said all this I am still as confused as heck!! lol. I have 2 questions for now; are we saying that the "death" is still a hoax or did one of the Michaels actually die and if so which one, the early Michael or the later one (is the later one the one with Vitiligo?) If no one actually died then I am even more confused....did they just want to put an end to it for both of them and if so I am still confused about the funeral and memorial pictures - what is the significance of the pictures exactly? This was the transition period I get that but does that picture represent the king of pop (because it's after Thriller and Bad and then the next chapter begins) and that the king of pop is gone...or did the Michael in that picture (who I think is the early Michael) really die.......K that was all my first question...........second question - who is the father of the children both or Michael Joseph Jackson (the later years Michael) omgosh I am so grateful for all of you. Without you guys to talk to I would have no one who understands!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "wiZZkIDD"
[youtube:e8exyj4h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0TOnMWhZY[/youtube:e8exyj4h]
I guess I'm going backwards, again, on this twin thing. Someone help me sort this out.

ALL of the pictures of "MJ" taken in the red shirt that he wore in the Liberian girl and the 2300 Jackson Street videos, and ALL the pictures taken this same time, with the big 80's hair and heartbreaking look in his eyes, ALL the times he is captured not smiling...bother me somehow.

This guy actually looks like he's in serious physical pain or his favorite puppy just died--all the while being forced to do this family reunion gathering thing, two videos and, also a photo shoot(in different clothes)---with his mom, dad, Janet, AND Diana Ross, of all people, instead of suffering privately.

These pictures ALWAYs bothered me, but now that you bring up surgically altered doubles or cousins, or an actual twin which we never knew----I've looked at the pix again and there is one which NEVER looked right to me, but I didn't know why--the one with MJ and his Dad. We all heard the stories about how MJ doesn't understand Joe and they argue and there was some distance between them--maybe Joe intimidated MJ as a boy, and he became ill  around him, etc, etc., But that ain't it, in these pictures!

Joe has a look on his face as when he poses for pictures with strangers!! The SAME "polite", artificial, "company" pose people use when they are posing for pix they would rather not, so they are just being accommodating.

The SAME pose when he and the family did the 70's Life magazine spread, and the ABC interview in the 70s.

SAME fake look he had on his face, when MJ publicly acknowledged his parents, saying he loved them, at the awards ceremony with Eddie Murphy and Elizabeth Taylor.

And the same fake look for the photo shoot. I can't remember the name of the magazine, right now.

This picture with his Dad, (which is in wiZZkiDD's video somewhere, here, or maybe the MJ Prestige one :? ) always felt "uncomfortable”, because MJ looks to be in SUCH pain, and Joe looks like he's just fake-happily posing with a stranger.

Joe looks like he's posing FOR a photographer he doesn't know, WITH someone he's JUST met! :?  AS, incidentally, he looks in the photograph with one of MJ's blonde girlfriends...he is posing with a stranger!

Now, is this guy—with the different ears, you pointed out, A TWIN or a DOUBLE? Or, is he on medication which renders him very docile and backwardly shy, at almost thirty, so he NEEDS to be replaced, if the act is to continue??

I don't wish to be :oops:  invasive or trespass :oops:  on things which are no one's business.  I just want to know WHO THIS particular version of MJ IS...

Is this the one who went into the background all these years while the double took his front stage place? Or was this guy sad because he was,  somehow, ill and had to retire in his 20s? Was the memorial and all of it to recognize the REAL one finally, and be able to explain WHY he had to disappear from the public?

I know identical twins like to FOOL people. :o  :?  :roll:  This whole thing is so bizarre, it's probably just a stall tactic to buy MJ more time and keep us busy chasing our tails, so OTHER fans can get up to speed.

Any thoughts as to why he looks so godawful sad in ALL of the photos (taken that day), if he's about to make billions of dollars subbing part time, for the great Michael Jackson?????

I always thought it was unusual that MJ didn't sing, dance or even walk or talk in the Liberian Girl video OR the 2300 Jackson Street video (which I couldn't find online anymore, but I've been having computer problems, so IDK...)

According to the rules of doubles, only the real one gets to do the complex animated stuff---and the double is just sort of a breathing prop, or place holder. UNLESS the double is a completely trained understudy... A relative may have had similar voice properties, enough to fake a few words, like, “That's a wrap”...but mostly THIS guy doesn't say a lot, until he goes to the awards show and thanks about 8 people.

I am going over everything I thought I knew about MJ, and, until the ear thing came up, I knew there could be only ONE Michael Jackson. Ears grow longer withYEARS of  age, but the shape NEVER changes by itself.

Now I just don't know... HOW could there be twins? Paparazzi were everywhere. Even MJ could not have hidden twins. There would have been pictures of twin boys together, by the hundreds. That's what people DO with twins! Unless the other brother was somehow sickly or damaged, he would have been in hundreds and hundreds of “TWIN” pictures, dressed just alike, not to mention school pictures before they necessarily had to leave school because of their fame...

A twin brother for MJ does not fly. There would be family reunion pix, in uncles' and aunts' movie cameras, and pix taken on the street, at church, carnivals, etc,. before the fame hit.

It does not fly. Now...someone who looks like MJ IS paired up with Janet quite a bit....

It COULD sort of work, if Janet had a twin brother...that would explain some of why “MJ” in Taraborelli's book, went so berzerk when she sneaked off and got married...twins share all secrets, usually. If he took the bond more seriously than she did, it WOULD shake him up.

Do you think JANET could have had a twin which could have looked enough like MJ that it was HE who was elected to double for MJ, later??

When is Janet's birthday?  :o

Just streaming here. Or going nuts....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
If there were 2, it would be sense for it to say "Always great to sing with my brother" on the TII CD/DVD.

I have found myself staring at that multiple times trying to figure out what it means and whether or not it's a typo.

Of course it's not a typo!! Surely someone would catch that mistake before printing millions of copies.

It COULD be a typo...MJ, the perfectionst doesn't do, or oversee EVERYTHING in his companies. Once discovered, already gone to press,  they probably wouldn't fix just one little missing "s", until they had another run printed.

Someone on this forum today, I read, said that on the record album, it was changed to state: "brotherS".... MJ probably laughed about it and is just letting the hoax take on a life of it's own, through all our wild imaginations. :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

*Mo*

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
If there were 2, it would be sense for it to say "Always great to sing with my brother" on the TII CD/DVD.

I have found myself staring at that multiple times trying to figure out what it means and whether or not it's a typo.

Of course it's not a typo!! Surely someone would catch that mistake before printing millions of copies.

It COULD be a typo...MJ, the perfectionst doesn't do, or oversee EVERYTHING in his companies. Once discovered, already gone to press,  they probably wouldn't fix just one little missing "s", until they had another run printed.

Someone on this forum today, I read, said that on the record album, it was changed to state: "brotherS".... MJ probably laughed about it and is just letting the hoax take on a life of it's own, through all our wild imaginations. :lol:  ;)

I don't think you realize through how many hands a CD cover design goes before it gets its final approval to be printed.  Several people are involved in the design process, and text is read by several people to correct typos.  After a design is approved, you first get a digital proofing from the printer.  After the digital proofing has been approved, you get a proofing of the actual cover.  I can not imagine that none of the people involved in this process didn't notice there was an 's' missing.  In my opinion, going by my experience, "Always great to sing with my brother" was printed deliberately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

even if it had been "brotherS" that doesn't make any sense either. For starters he didn't sing on TII with his brothers and even if it had been meant as a general statement MJ had already "died" so wasn't able to make contribution to the cover of a dvd that wasn't meant to exist pre "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions