MJ HoaxVideo-With Lion King
July 12, 2010, 05:52:19 PM
Didn't know which section to put this in

.....After watching the vid.  

I never even thought about Lion King which I had seen a thousandths of times until after i saw this.  Interesting insight.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJ HoaxVideo-With Lion King
July 12, 2010, 08:17:57 PM
Thanks - I couldn't get through the whole video. This person must be fairly new with making videos :)  I don't want to be negative as this person took a lot of time on this but I will say this to anyone making these videos - please consider those of us that get headaches and dizzy from fast moving objects in front of the eyes. And also, it's hard to read the words when something is swirling around it or the music is too loud. Many blessings on your effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 14, 2010, 07:36:36 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thanks - I couldn't get through the whole video. This person must be fairly new with making videos :)  I don't want to be negative as this person took a lot of time on this but I will say this to anyone making these videos - please consider those of us that get headaches and dizzy from fast moving objects in front of the eyes. And also, it's hard to read the words when something is swirling around it or the music is too loud. Many blessings on your effort.

I agree, some of the vid was a bit fast. I had to stop it a few times to read what he said but I know he/she meant well to get the message across.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 11:12:30 PM
Nice video. For example, to me  the hoax reminds Dantes, "The Count of Monte Cristo", where  because of the "friends" conspiracy Dantes being kept in a jail for many years and everybody believed he had died. Then he comes back as Monte Cristo and takes revenge from every single person who  was involved in conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

July 14, 2010, 11:38:57 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Nice video. For example, to me  the hoax reminds Dantes, "The Count of Monte Cristo", where  because of the "friends" conspiracy Dantes being kept in a jail for many years and everybody believed he had died. Then he comes back as Monte Cristo and takes revenge from every single person who  was involved in conspiracy.

I so remember that movie, loved it. Michael gives me a whole new reason to enjoy many movies. Yes a strong parallel to MJ's life story. Hoax death is a red ribbon that winds its way through so incredibly much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions