Hi all,

It seems really strange to me that I listen to the son yesterday on MJ website and 100% I knew it was not him, the vocals quality and production was very poor and turn it off. We've been listing to him for so long we KNOW his voice.

Surprise, surprise today after listening to Teddy Riley interview confirming it is 100% Michael, I listen to the song again in MJ website and I instantly recognise his voice, accents, vibe. Today's version is the real MJ. The acapella version it's him.

That's the only way he can get the fans to  doubt it's actually him and create a buzz..by realisng 2 version a fake and real one!!!

That's how MJ function create an illusion and tehn restore the truth...and the song just got enough controversy and online buzz to get it going...even Teddy Riley says at the end of the interview..we all love some controversy, Michael too

Happy to have your thought on this...

with LOVE,
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

is it really changed? In what sense? I didn't listen to it today on the website. Does someone have the yesterday version to compare to today's one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Victor

what? a new version ? eeh :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

No, it's not. I just checked. same thing. Maybe it looked different to you because you dug more into it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

I'm listening right now on the official site, it's the same version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

If there are two version of Michael Jackson's Breaking News then that would actually make sense to me.  Because there were two version of Michael Jackson breaking news on June 25/09.  One where Michael dies, one where he fakes his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish I recorded it.I swear it  sounds very different. I listed to it in depth yesterday before turning it off.
The pace was slower,a little  off pitch , and most web comments yesterday people was saying Sony should get a Pitch pipe to tune in and I thought, well I am not the only one hearing a bad very bad tune.

it is possible fr Sony to alternate version on their website. And it might take only a very small differences here and there to alter voice and tone.

Quote from: "Tarja"
is it really changed? In what sense? I didn't listen to it today on the website. Does someone have the yesterday version to compare to today's one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hate to burst your bubble, but I downloaded the one originally posted on the website when it came out, and the one that's up there now is identical to it. Sorry. Whatever the case, neither one sounds like him. I have always had acute auditory senses and auditory memory, and I can tell you, they're the same, and sound nothing like the Michael Jackson that you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

It's definitely the same version, hun.

I think it's Michael, the background vocals threw me off, after I listened to it acapella, I knew it was MJ. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

I suspected this might happen actually, in a wild "what if..." brainstorm last night I thought what if... the version that plays when you hit click depends on a random draw. Is that why sometimes it takes forever to load? And you can only play it once? In order to replay you have to refresh. How come? So like, what if there were 2 versions, once with non-MJ sounding oice and the other with all MJ and which ever version you get to hear is the luck of the draw. Wouldn't that be a mind trick lol.

Or that as days passed, the version that is playing slowly "unmorphs" and by the end of the week it's all unaltered MJ voice start to finish.

That would explain why I'm finding broken links to the song around the internet, why some people think it sounds like MJ (??? this confuses me because what I hear sounds nothing like MJ at certain parts. I listened to the Acapella and clearly what they did was either: A. layer another voice on top of his in the middle of verses and swap back and forth mid stream MJ-imposter-MJ-imposter-MJ with clever and elaborate editing, or B. are deliberately digitally distorting his voice in and "in and out" pattern, like a fun house mirror effect, throughout the song, especially the beginning half. It's very odd. I don't have the knowledge of the industry to explain what I mean but I don't think I've heard this done in a song before and it sounds... distorted and artificial.) It also explains why Sony is SO quick to yank other versions on You Tube. I mean I know they are already like nazis but this is like lightning fast response time. As if someone was in charge of doing a search every hour for the material. Because comparisons could be made.

Also would explain why it's free and you can't buy it and have a million purchased copies all over to compare to the song that Breaking News is on Friday.

This would also explain why Sony is spreading "unofficial" statements viral saying that the song is not real MJ, that it's Jason Malichi, and they didn't know what was on it, and rushed it to release. That they are withdrawing it and reviewing the remaining tracks.

All a big Sony Ad campaign. If it is, it's an awfully genius one.

Or I'm just losing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@bec I totally agree with you.

I also pondered if they free single is not really Michael, but the actual Michael version would be on the album. But it is possible they are randomly switching between Michael and the other. It really is a brilliant plan.

About them purposely switching back and forth between Michael and the impostor is the same thing they did with the brilliant single Opis None. That too was switched between forward and reverse of the song at different parts throughout. I think the 2 minutes onward to the 10 mins mark, the parts of the song that are reversed, if played normally, just plays as the whole continuous song. There are the ambulance sirens and the messages only in the first 2 mins and the last 2 mins. It is a serious mind boggler.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I am seriously digging Opis None. Does anyone have any idea where I can download it? Seriously I would buy a whole album of that. I don't even like that genera but the MJ feel on it is great and infectious.

simalves, your post reminded me of a thought I heard someone mention, about how Breaking News got everyone running to demos and other examples of MJs voice and effectively reminded everyone of how amazing the real, genuine, authentic Michael Jackson is. He's best singer in the world.

TII sent everyone to old dance footage, and we all got reminded that he's the best dancer in the world...

I suspect that the upcoming unreleased video *may* inspire us to do the same?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

@bec - In MP3 Format???

Forward
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Reverse
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Hooray! Thanks simalves!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Quote from: "bec"
I suspected this might happen actually, in a wild "what if..." brainstorm last night I thought what if... the version that plays when you hit click depends on a random draw. Is that why sometimes it takes forever to load? And you can only play it once? In order to replay you have to refresh. How come? So like, what if there were 2 versions, once with non-MJ sounding oice and the other with all MJ and which ever version you get to hear is the luck of the draw. Wouldn't that be a mind trick lol.

Or that as days passed, the version that is playing slowly "unmorphs" and by the end of the week it's all unaltered MJ voice start to finish.

That would explain why I'm finding broken links to the song around the internet, why some people think it sounds like MJ (??? this confuses me because what I hear sounds nothing like MJ at certain parts. I listened to the Acapella and clearly what they did was either: A. layer another voice on top of his in the middle of verses and swap back and forth mid stream MJ-imposter-MJ-imposter-MJ with clever and elaborate editing, or B. are deliberately digitally distorting his voice in and "in and out" pattern, like a fun house mirror effect, throughout the song, especially the beginning half. It's very odd. I don't have the knowledge of the industry to explain what I mean but I don't think I've heard this done in a song before and it sounds... distorted and artificial.) It also explains why Sony is SO quick to yank other versions on You Tube. I mean I know they are already like nazis but this is like lightning fast response time. As if someone was in charge of doing a search every hour for the material. Because comparisons could be made.

Also would explain why it's free and you can't buy it and have a million purchased copies all over to compare to the song that Breaking News is on Friday.

This would also explain why Sony is spreading "unofficial" statements viral saying that the song is not real MJ, that it's Jason Malichi, and they didn't know what was on it, and rushed it to release. That they are withdrawing it and reviewing the remaining tracks.

All a big Sony Ad campaign. If it is, it's an awfully genius one.

Or I'm just losing it.
This totally makes sense. So similar to the TII movie how some theatre versions had changed details, even the DVD itself. Then the TII song, 2 versions and the whole business with Paul Anka.  Doubles of everything? This is some wild and merry chase.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions