Quote from: "thevoice"
Hi all,

It seems really strange to me that I listen to the son yesterday on MJ website and 100% I knew it was not him, the vocals quality and production was very poor and turn it off. We've been listing to him for so long we KNOW his voice.

Surprise, surprise today after listening to Teddy Riley interview confirming it is 100% Michael, I listen to the song again in MJ website and I instantly recognise his voice, accents, vibe. Today's version is the real MJ. The acapella version it's him.

That's the only way he can get the fans to  doubt it's actually him and create a buzz..by realisng 2 version a fake and real one!!!

That's how MJ function create an illusion and tehn restore the truth...and the song just got enough controversy and online buzz to get it going...even Teddy Riley says at the end of the interview..we all love some controversy, Michael too

Happy to have your thought on this...

with LOVE,

that's a really good theory, thevoice. i do think it is possible! i rmb thinking distinctly that it didn't sound like MJ the first time i heard it, and couple of days later it seemed to sound different and more like MJ. or it could be my ears/mind playing tricks on me.

but definitely, if there are 2 different tracks, MJ has succeeded in garnering all the attention and controversy!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Well I love it and the version I've just listened to sounds like its all MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

I don't know what you guys are hearing, but I've listened to it about seven times over on the site by reloading the site and it all sounds the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

OMG!! It DOES sound different today than on Monday! I only heard MJ on the acapella, now I hear him on both! :o :o :o :o

** Needs explanations!! :? :? :?

I LOVE YOU REAL MICHAEL! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
OMG!! It DOES sound different today than on Monday! I only heard MJ on the acapella, now I hear him on both! :o :o :o :o

I sense no difference in the voice. Just at some moments the sounds changes and it sounds clearer/sharper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Anna_"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

I sense no difference in the voice. Just at some moments the sounds changes and it sounds clearer/sharper.

Really?? :? Monday when I listened to it I was like "Oh no, this isn't Michael. Who is this? It can't be MJ :o" but now I hear it and I really think it's Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

_Anna_

Probably because you've listened more and your mind got rid of the family's opinions that it's fake. I don't know...
I sense no difference in the voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's the same track, it sounds different some times because of the way it is streaming and the quality jumps up and down depending on this, however the pitch, tone, instrumentation, vocals and sounds have not and do not change depending on how many times you listen to it.

You may think it sounds different after listening to the accapella version because your brain has adjusted to listen to particular features in the solo voice in the main track that you did not hear before. It is almost like making the vocal stand out more than before, but it still the same track.

This is why people doubted it was michael originally, listened to the accapella (which they believed was him) and now when they re-listen to it, say "it's michael now", they must have dubbed it in, (which they haven't, it's been there all along.)

It's just HIStory IN THE MIX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

It's clear that some changes have been made to the song one version to confuse people and one to confirm
 and the picture and sound changes from blurry to sharp are THE CLUE. I must admit I am very skeptical about some hoax theory and clues most of the time, but this one I actually experience it like many others.

The question is why? Clearly for media buzz. I expect there will be more to come with all the snippets release.

I firmly believe Mj and Sony are set to make this album number one BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. All will be fairgame.

And of course the family are just playing by the rules. If only the fans said it wasnt MJ few would have paid attention, but if the family says it bring worlwide attention..

After all this is the first MJ material since Invicible. It has to come in with the usual controversy,

-Thriller (video controversy)
-Bad(light skin controversy)
-dangerous (black and white video cost controversy)
-History (the huge statue, the promo video, some lyrics)
-Invicible (short lived and Sony sucks campaign)
2010 Michael: I it really him or not.

with LOVE,

Quote from: "JukeBox"

that's a really good theory, thevoice. i do think it is possible! i rmb thinking distinctly that it didn't sound like MJ the first time i heard it, and couple of days later it seemed to sound different and more like MJ. or it could be my ears/mind playing tricks on me.

but definitely, if there are 2 different tracks, MJ has succeeded in garnering all the attention and controversy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I'm waving to you from MY padded cell!

Are we all crazy??  :shock:  :shock:

I'm waving back, too! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "thevoice"
It's clear that some changes have been made to the song one version to confuse people and one to confirm
 and the picture and sound changes from blurry to sharp are THE CLUE. I must admit I am very skeptical about some hoax theory and clues most of the time, but this one I actually experience it like many others.

The question is why? Clearly for media buzz. I expect there will be more to come with all the snippets release.

I firmly believe Mj and Sony are set to make this album number one BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. All will be fairgame.

And of course the family are just playing by the rules. If only the fans said it wasnt MJ few would have paid attention, but if the family says it bring worlwide attention..

After all this is the first MJ material since Invicible. It has to come in with the usual controversy,

-Thriller (video controversy)
-Bad(light skin controversy)
-dangerous (black and white video cost controversy)
-History (the huge statue, the promo video, some lyrics)
-Invicible (short lived and Sony sucks campaign)
2010 Michael: I it really him or not.

with LOVE,

Quote from: "JukeBox"

This IS different. I heard BN only once on Monday. And yesterday, when i listened to it I had a complete, but COMPLETE different feeling. Yesterday I could say, Yep, THAT'S Michael. Maybe before it was also Michaels' voice but it must have been very distorted. :?

And if you go to the Twitter thread of Riley he even confirms it has been replaced.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW: The comments from Monday/Tuesday from visitors on MichaelJackson.com about how this is NOT MJ on BN are now ALL deleted but one.  :lol:

C 4 yourself  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MFFreedom"
BTW: The comments from Monday/Tuesday from visitors on MichaelJackson.com about how this is NOT MJ on BN are now ALL deleted but one.  :lol:

C 4 yourself  ;)

" I love you MJ...I love everything about you... "

What does that suppose to mean?  :?:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

C 4 yourself  ;)

To 'erase traces' so when someone gets there the 1st time, they will have no clue that the authenticity of MJs voice has ever been doupted. Practically a fresh start  :lol: Because ALL other comments except the one you copied and maybe one other, were "No WAY, that's Michael!"  :lol: Those 'responsible' for Michaeljackson.com, surely thought it was inappropriate to leave those comments on (No, it would've been honest :!:  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

C 4 yourself  ;)

To 'erase traces' so when someone gets there the 1st time, they will have no clue that the authenticity of MJs voice has ever been doubted. Practically a fresh start  :lol: Because ALL other comments except the one you copied and maybe one other, were "No WAY, that's Michael!"  :lol: Those 'responsible' for Michaeljackson.com, surely thought it was inappropriate to leave those comments on (No, it would've been honest :!:  :roll:  :lol:

Lool now I get it! So every now and then, when someone post things like "No it can't be Michael" it will be remove?  :?: So what if they remove it? People who gets there the 1st time will still doubt it. :lol:  :lol:  Everyone doubts it!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal