everlastinglove_MJ

Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
December 12, 2012, 08:02:09 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At memorial, all three kids were directed and seemed to wear earplugs. Blanket was looking up to the lamp bridges several times. At that moment they knew - an unforgettable scene for Paris on stage.

As to June 25, there is no evidence we can be sure of, not in the house, not at UCLA.
Michael Jackson's children cried as they watched Dr. Conrad Murray attempt to revive the king of pop's lifeless body in the bedroom of Jackson's rented mansion, the head of Jackson's security team testified today at Murray's manslaughter trial.  [...] "Immediately, I was shocked just seeing him. Shortly after that, I realized that his children were standing outside of his room … the two older ones," Muhammad said.
"Paris was on the ground balled up crying and Prince ... was standing there … and he just had a real shocked, just slowly crying type of look on his face," he said.

It was a scene of unimaginable heartbreak. Amid the circus that surrounded Michael Jackson, three children sat in a cold anteroom off a neon-lit hospital corridor, waiting anxiously for news of their father.
As Michael Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo walked down the white linoleum-tiled floor, he knew he had to impart the most devastating news of his life.
Walking into the family waiting room at the UCLA Medical Centre, DiLeo was greeted by the sight of Michael Jackson’s three children – Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II.
[...]
‘Michael’s mother Katherine was with them. They were waiting there together for news.

I call both "dramaturgical paintings adding artificial dynamics to a relatively simple, lonesome death / hospital scene", but I don't call both descriptions the truth. If the agency had the lead that day, for sure MJ had the lead as to his kids. Kids at UCLA means MJ was there.
However, we saw Lady Katherine arrive alone at UCLA. Who brought the kids along? The bodyguards were where the stretcher was. No photo I recall that showed the kids at UCLA.

I'd say they were with Daddy that day under agency protection while the bodyguards acted "as if" they accompanied MJ but he and the kids were not at UCLA. Unless my memory is playing jokes on me, lol.

Looking at acting, only in April 2011, Paris and Prince were officially (reported by the media) going to acting classes. However, putting them on stage began much earlier - not any different from any other parents who love to see others admire their kids.
Very cute and so well organized (and in this organizational level this little program exceeds by far what parents and nursery schools usually prepare with their kids)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmfmkSl0C4[/youtube]

There is a history of acting and getting used to the public eye for MJ's kids. All great artists start early. MJ's kids needed protection in addition. That's why the veils and masks were removed and the kids were made public figures on stage as of 2008.
Much we did not know and still don't know.

Much we did not know and still don't know.
True!

No photo I recall that showed the kids at UCLA.

I can't recall one either.

There are reports that the children did ask to see their father's body at the UCLA after he was pronounced "dead". IF they went to UCLA to see their dad, it was just to see him before his hiding/flight, to be reassured he'd be allright, yet giving the media the impression to "see their dad's dead body".

Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:22:46 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 13, 2012, 04:18:06 AM
We’ve come this far, and we ARE going forward as a tight-knit group who love each other after 4 years.  And we do!  That’s all I have to say about that.  He's counting on us.

Hes
Just because you read it in a magazine (in this case book) or see it on a movie screen don’t make it actual, factual.  Michael told us that years ago and judging on books, mags, articles I’ve seen, reviewed, read of late, he nailed it.
You know, with all the books on MJ that have come out, and especially T Mesereau speaking in support of Sullivan’s controversial book, I believe each of the books likely have some falsehoods and half-truths. How do you get out information to a general population with evil people reading everything too to silence it?  You hide truths amongst the garbage they are used to, just so they’ll pick it up and read it.  Like I said before, it's called infiltration and camoflage tactics.

Well said! People (outside of MJ fans) aren't going to read this if it's only good news but if you mix the truth with a little fiction it will help ensure the truth to be read. It's like giving a little sugar with the medicine to help it go down a little smoother. If only the truth was written won't people dismiss it all and say that it was a biased and untruthful account of MJ? This way they aren't able to say that he is being biased yet the worst offenses are being dealt with.

Hugs

perhaps mr. sullivan's book is a bit of a small miracle  in all this, that he set out to do one thing and did another. ( thinking of lee stroble's a case for christ )

suspicious mind, what a coincidence that I mention the book just for downloading, you've read?

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 13, 2012, 06:35:00 AM
no i have not read it sorry. just a note about the downloading tom m. actually advised against downloading sighting it not being legal i think. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

December 13, 2012, 04:25:32 PM
Suspicious
perhaps mr. sullivan's book is a bit of a small miracle  in all this, that he set out to do one thing and did another.
You know there’s something to be said for the enemy inadvertently helping the good side, called ‘putting their foot in their mouth’, or the public reaching ‘critical mass’ where they are so disgusted with the lies and maligning, that they actually won’t take it anymore.  Sometimes hearing the opposite of the truth is also educational, telling us about enemy tactics.  I've told people that MJ must be very dangerous to TPTB if they would spend 7 million plus and 2 decades worth of trying to destroy his image.  It made me personally dig deeper to find the real MJ for 3+ years, and boy was I amply rewarded with his beauty of humanity!  I believe the battle lines have been drawn, and when MJ comes back, it will be a full-scale battle between good and evil.  It will show what we as friends of MJ are made of.  :errrr:  I love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 14, 2012, 10:07:01 AM

Hey TS, looks like TMZ gave you/us a shout-out.  Or they're just having/making fun of people like me who will bring attention to it.   :ghsdf:

TOO SHORT
DROPS HANUKKAH JAM
Judah MaccaBIATCH!
12/14/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's been workin' on it for a solid year ... and now legendary rapper Too Short has finally released his long-awaited Hanukkah slow jam ... complete with latkes, dreidels and Judah MaccaBIATCH!

Short first told us he was working on the song last December, after he freestyled about the Festival of Lights on "TMZ Live."

Turns out TS was serious ... 'cause he grabbed an R&B singer, got in the studio, and spit out his very own Holiday classic.

Happy Hanukkah.

:suspect: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 14, 2012, 10:41:28 AM

Hey TS, looks like TMZ gave you/us a shout-out.  Or they're just having/making fun of people like me who will bring attention to it.   :ghsdf:

TOO SHORT
DROPS HANUKKAH JAM
Judah MaccaBIATCH!
12/14/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He's been workin' on it for a solid year ... and now legendary rapper Too Short has finally released his long-awaited Hanukkah slow jam ... complete with latkes, dreidels and Judah MaccaBIATCH!

Short first told us he was working on the song last December, after he freestyled about the Festival of Lights on "TMZ Live."

Turns out TS was serious ... 'cause he grabbed an R&B singer, got in the studio, and spit out his very own Holiday classic.

Happy Hanukkah.

:suspect: 
GREAT!

OK! So.... we have TS and ... JAM   which sounds like BAM ?  :suspect: :icon_lol:

AND . . .  he just "happens' to wear an ORANGE t-shirt!?
OK!  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:42:34 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

December 14, 2012, 11:46:35 AM

LOL Sim, orange shirt - nice catch!  I bolded the JAM because it's an MJ song, haha.  And the D H for Death Hoax...probably reaching with that one.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2012, 02:15:31 PM
Is Too Short normally referred to as "TS"? Or is it only TMZ that calls him that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 14, 2012, 06:32:10 PM
Talking about Too Short or TS this has been posted on TMZ:

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez
FRONT ROW
for Disney on ice

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez took a break from custody fights (and physical ones) to visit the happiest place on Earth (adjacent) ... taking in a showing of Disney on Ice at the Staples Center last night.

The peaceful couple sat right up front, with Nahla seated on Halle's lap (see below).

The last time Halle had a seat that good ... her fiancé was beating her baby daddy senseless.

Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:35:13 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

emulik

December 15, 2012, 02:41:12 AM
thank you sweetsunset for the screenshot, very loud shout-out to our forum!
Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 02:41:46 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

December 15, 2012, 03:34:06 AM
Well we know that TS confirmed that Too Short was supposedly a confirmation of TMZ shouting out for TS.
So on that basis:

On the historical Judas Maccabeus who lived in the ‘silent’ period of 400 years between the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.
Judah Maccabee (or Judas Maccabeus, also spelled Machabeus, or Maccabaeus, Hebrew: יהודה המכבי, Y'hudhah HamMakabi) was a Kohen and a son of theJewish priest Mattathias. He led the Maccabean revolt against the Seleucid Empire (167–160 BCE) and is acclaimed as one of the greatest warriors in Jewish historyalongside Joshua, Gideon and David.
The Jewish feast of Hanukkah ("Dedication") commemorates the restoration of Jewish worship at the temple in Jerusalem in 165 BCE, after Judah Maccabee removed the Hellenistic statuary.
TS in The Signs 1-6 talked much about Yom Kippur which he says represents the EOW.
Here are the lyrics to Too Short's song to the best of my hearing: (tell me if you have better words so I can correct it)
“Harvest, favorite time of the year, got past November now we’re in the clear, for the next 8 nights the festive lights, we’ll bring some hanu good cheer, it’s harvest—favorite time of year, I’m fryin’ Latkes, making’ a mess,  with some Jewish girls, pinchin tuchus?, time to dust off my treadle, make some gelt?, I ate miles brisket, need to loosen my belt, mozza ball soup with plenty of chicken, all this shmaltz makes my blood thicken, I got 8 gifts coming, one for each night, it’s my favorite holiday, you better treat a player right, this ain’t Roger shana?, this ain’t Passover, it’s Hanukkah baby, now move that ass over, it’s even better than Yom Kippur, I got seven gifts and I want one more, you love Christmas, but it’s only one night, some people say it’s twelve but it’s only one night, you need to light that manorah, we do it like this, me, KB, Harvey and Judah MaccaBiatch, --harvest, favorite time of year, got past November now we’re in the clear, for the next 8 nights, the festive lights, we’ll bring some hanu good cheer, it’s harvest, favorite time of the year.
Hanukkah is not a feast commanded by God but instituted by the people.
"Jew gotta hear this"  is also very strange.  There are African-americans that have converted to Judaism I'm sure, and Ethiopian 'Jews' living in Israel, but black hebrew Israelites is another whole story.
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:59:36 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 17, 2012, 03:04:07 PM
I just noticed the other video that went with the Too Short song. So I was able to correct some lyrics I wrote down above.
Harvey gets special mention!

Too Short’s AWESOME Hanukkah Song
He’s final dropping his “semi-kosher Hanukkah slow jam".

And there's this one too:
Hanukkah Rap Battle between Too Short and Jim Jones.
We got to thinkin' ... there are no real Hanukkah songs during the holidays, so a rapper who tried to crash the Jewish holiday with a good beat could score big.
HANUKKAH RAP BATTLE
It's Dreidel Time, Bitch!

Too Short (left) and Jim Jones (right) squared off Friday on TMZ Live, with their original tunes written just for us.
Listen to both, and you be the judge.

Harvey seemed to love them both! :icon_lol:

This links with Paris lighting the Menorah.
Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:21:39 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

December 17, 2012, 05:25:17 PM
Yeah - these 2 recent stories on TMZ about Too Short and FRONT row had me going hmmmmmm    :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 25, 2012, 12:18:44 AM
I have read all of the posts up to this point, and unfortunately I don't have enough time make a reply to every post.

So in the interest of finishing in the next couple of days: I would request bec, in the next day or so, to compile a list of up to about a dozen reasons against the DWD and/or corpse theory—and also up to about a dozen reasons for the live MJ and/or dummy theory (or whatever other theory you want to include).  You may use new reasons, and/or review previous reasons posted by yourself and/or others.  Please number each point, so that I can reply to each point directly by number.

:argue:

After I give my replies, others may continue to investigate on this thread as long as they wish; but I probably will not be posting here much if at all after that, at least not before BAM.

:affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
December 25, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
Yeah Mjonmind, i had noticed that part before.... TS is so certain about the comeback...... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions