Gene Simmons??  Moron!  Should keep his ugly mouth closed.  :twisted:  :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

~Souza~

There is no doubt in MY mind that he is innocent. Actually, Mo and I are working on a new blog about this, so we know whereof we speak, we read a LOT about it, maybe Gene should educate himself some more too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Just had a lightbulb moment... might sound crazy but....

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told him or made him say that. With all the talk of the illuminati and secret societies, wouldn't it make sense that the illuminati is catching on to the fact that Michael's image is in fact being RESTORED? Even in "death", Michael's message is continuing to bring hope and love to people. He is STILL A THREAT to the illuminati whether he's here or not! Isn't that amazing?!?!?!?

So maybe Gene Simmons was being used as a tool to get the focus back on the bad, made up stuff. What do you think?
well if thats the case..its not working because well Gene Simmons is not a very reliable sorce and now instead of people hating on Michael they are hating on Gene lol...sorry but the FBI files have come out and the proof is right in front of the public now...nothing hidden all the truth right there...sorry but some dude saying this means nothing to me. because i can actually see for myself that Michael DID NOT hurt children through those files.
Thats why Jermaine was so upset that those files werent released until after he died becaue he feels like those files could have saved Michaels life. In Jermaines interview he says that THE GOVERNMENT AND THE FBI PLANNED THIS ALL A 17 YEAR study on MJ...he said that personally...Jermaine confirmed to me that this illuminati stuff is in fact true...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Just had a lightbulb moment... might sound crazy but....

I wouldn't be surprised if someone told him or made him say that. With all the talk of the illuminati and secret societies, wouldn't it make sense that the illuminati is catching on to the fact that Michael's image is in fact being RESTORED? Even in "death", Michael's message is continuing to bring hope and love to people. He is STILL A THREAT to the illuminati whether he's here or not! Isn't that amazing?!?!?!?

So maybe Gene Simmons was being used as a tool to get the focus back on the bad, made up stuff. What do you think?
well if thats the case..its not working because well Gene Simmons is not a very reliable sorce and now instead of people hating on Michael they are hating on Gene lol...sorry but the FBI files have come out and the proof is right in front of the public now...nothing hidden all the truth right there...sorry but some dude saying this means nothing to me. because i can actually see for myself that Michael DID NOT hurt children through those files.
Thats why Jermaine was so upset that those files werent released until after he died becaue he feels like those files could have saved Michaels life. In Jermaines interview he says that THE GOVERNMENT AND THE FBI PLANNED THIS ALL A 17 YEAR study on MJ...he said that personally...Jermaine confirmed to me that this illuminati stuff is in fact true...

Yeah Gene Simmons doesn't influence me either lol.. I'm just pointing out a possibility of why. Not whether or not it's working.
And I believe the illuminati is very real. Big part in all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know I shouldn't care about stupid things like this but It does make me very upset and really sad that people actually choose to be judgemental and ignorant. Everyone has the right to their own opnion but why make such hurtful statements without even looking into a case properly? Cool, say what you THINK is the case (which I personally don't see much point in if it's just to spread evil) don't state that you KNOW that this is the case when you clearly don't. Because sadly there are some people that will believe it and also continue this wicked behaviour  :(

Mankind will never learn. I truly admire you Michael for your immense love and patience even after so much suffering. Your strength really amazes me, I guess it can only be the result of your beautiful and strong belief in LOVE.
I hope Gene will find a way out of his ignorance before he goes around hurting more people. Otherwise I guess karma is coming his way. Sorry about this sentimental post but comments like that truly does make me sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was at work today and had to go out the office and was stuck in a waiting room with a really old guy.  He had a newspaper with an article about Murray and we were making small talk about it... and he started calling him "Wacko" and laughing and he was REALLY starting to get on my nerves!
You know when you try to be polite to a stranger but inside you want to scream at them?   :lol:

BUT.. then he said  "YOU KNOW HE IS STILL ALIVE, DONT YOU???"  "Go on the internet, its all on there!"

And this was a 60 odd year old man telling me this!!!!   I nearly fainted with shock to meet another believer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "superflysister81"
well, same concept in my own language, in case that long tongued guy wants to learn foreign words to describe himself better:
STRONZO!!!   :evil:

No  CORNUTO ..........that ugly SOAB needs to crawl back in his cage..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I was at work today and had to go out the office and was stuck in a waiting room with a really old guy.  He had a newspaper with an article about Murray and we were making small talk about it... and he started calling him "Wacko" and laughing and he was REALLY starting to get on my nerves!
You know when you try to be polite to a stranger but inside you want to scream at them?   :lol:

BUT.. then he said  "YOU KNOW HE IS STILL ALIVE, DONT YOU???"  "Go on the internet, its all on there!"

And this was a 60 odd year old man telling me this!!!!   I nearly fainted with shock to meet another believer!

That is awesome and funny!! Older people are usually so skeptical but he sounded so sure of himself, that's great! Did you talk to him one on one at all?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really hate it that people are still laying into Michael, even after his 'death'.  I think it is just jealousy on the part of G.S.  After all, Michael has been getting a lot of attention lately!

Michael has high profile friends, none of whom believe in the allegations.  If they  felt there was any truth, then they would have said something.  Instead, they have stuck by him.

Enough said....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:x  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Simmons is jsut jealous because he looks so ugly with 60 and Michael is still sexy with 50 (51) years..

Sorry for joking

I don't like Gene Simmons! Disrespectul Idiot...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

DooDoo

:twisted:  :twisted:  How dare he?? How dare?? He's just speculating, the ...f^^^ng  w^^^ er , how dare???
twisted, sick bastard!!!!!!!! He said that just to be in the spotlight you know, just because of that.
I despise him. He can rot in hell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

How can this ghoulish freak talk about anybody?  Lizard tongued illuminati puppet :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

That's very disrespectful and he really didn't even need that to come out of his filthy mouth :evil:  Well i don't pay attention to people as him who can only find guilt but he's just another hater like the rest :x And what i have to say is to think i even liked Kiss but only because of the kitty cat tho :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

MJLover1990

Who is Gene Simmons anyway, haven't heard from him in a long time? No seriously never heard of someone as ignorant as he is :roll:
Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 06:59:52 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions