If charges are laid,what now??
January 29, 2010, 10:44:43 PM
I have to ask those out there that if Conrad Murray is indeed charged,where does this leave us?
I am having a really bad day today and I just learned this news a few minutes ago and am wondering how can a man be charged if no death occurred and this is all a hoax?
I am hoping for a good pep talk here but with experience in law,there is no way they will waste tax payers money for a "false" trial should this be a hoax.
I am grasping at straws here but the only way I can see anything like this happening with the police making an arrest,going through a lengthly trial,etc would be if something drastic happened and MJ is under a witness protection program but that also defies some logic as to the clues being left behind...............

I am at a bit of a loss now pondering everything and some insight would be appreciated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

hope

Re: If charges are laid,what now??
January 29, 2010, 11:05:04 PM
Well, i have always said that if Murray gets charged, then the hoax is over for me and I have lost all respect for those close to Michael including his family (not his children). Then my focus will be on finding out WHAT happened to him that morning. I will not be able to let go until I know. What his family has put his fans through is very sad, and we didnt deserve it. They know we have been in the dark, and have needed closure, and they have done nothing but make us ask more questions. Also, he has the most disrespectful friends I have ever seen. I will feel terribly sad for him if he has really passed. Sadly enough, with the news the past few days, its not looking good. But I still have hope and faith. One way or the other...support for him or justice for him...I'll still keep going until he is proven to be alive OR is proven dead and the guilty pay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 04:22:32 AM
To me even if Murray gets charged I will still not believe everything that happened since the 25th June

How do you know if he is really going to jail they will just say that.

The way the family acted with their fake tears, the fake court hearing with Murray
The memorial, funeral, all the conflicting stories, everyone seems to be connected even the enemies
and the rest of the LIES, need I go on.............

Either this is a big murder coverup but if he was really dead would the family be that cold, or he  is alive
and not coming back...
 Hopefully the truth will come out soon, but I wonder will it be the real truth

So don't give up yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 30, 2010, 04:39:28 AM
Quote from: "hope"
Well, i have always said that if Murray gets charged, then the hoax is over for me and I have lost all respect for those close to Michael including his family (not his children). Then my focus will be on finding out WHAT happened to him that morning. I will not be able to let go until I know. What his family has put his fans through is very sad, and we didnt deserve it. They know we have been in the dark, and have needed closure, and they have done nothing but make us ask more questions. Also, he has the most disrespectful friends I have ever seen. I will feel terribly sad for him if he has really passed. Sadly enough, with the news the past few days, its not looking good. But I still have hope and faith. One way or the other...support for him or justice for him...I'll still keep going until he is proven to be alive OR is proven dead and the guilty pay.

i agree with this.. there is no-way would Mike let an innocent man go to jail to save himself, no i don't know him personally, but its not gonna be a light sentance for killin Michael Jackson is it!!

and if he did let him go to jail and it was still a hoax then i dunno.. its very confusing!! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 30, 2010, 04:47:22 AM
"an innocent man go to jail" is thinking too far ahead. There's a huge difference between getting charged and going to trial.  If charges are laid, they can drag this on for a loooong time, before actually starting a trial.

Murray getting charged is just the only logical next event, and I'm not worried at all when and if this happens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 30, 2010, 04:53:27 AM
so if you get charged it can go on for X amount of months before you may actually go to jail, and then that might not even happen just get a smack on the wrist for neglegance or whatever? is that right?? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 30, 2010, 05:00:37 AM
Between getting charged and going to jail a trial has to take place, and Murray has to be convicted in order to go to jail.  IF a trial is going to take place, he might not even get convicted.  

Innocent Until Proven Guilty is a legal right that the accused in criminal trials has in many modern countries. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who are restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted.

"The law presumes that persons charged with crime are innocent until they are proven by competent evidence to be guilty"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 30, 2010, 05:12:56 AM
hmmmmmmmmm... well this is interesting.. what eveidence have they got against Murray?? apart from he gave him propofol?? which he claims was a legal doseage!! and in realitly wouldn't have still been in his system anyway?

the autopsy reports we have seen contradict each other unless they were fake!! which they probably were, so what grounds to they have, to convict this guy!! or evidence for that matter!! (apart from the dead body if there is one) hmmmmmmmmm *scratches head*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions