the arabian nights

Re: Branca was NEVER rehired
February 19, 2010, 12:53:56 PM
Quote from: "loma"
I think this isn't very helpful. Who even cares about Branca? Someone clearly explain what he has to do with the hoax plz.  :(

Also, making your text big and rainbow gets a bit annoying after a while.
A better strategy is to bold parts you think are important.

thanks for the advice
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 19, 2010, 01:04:38 PM
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"
Quote from: "loma"
I think this isn't very helpful. Who even cares about Branca? Someone clearly explain what he has to do with the hoax plz.  :(

Also, making your text big and rainbow gets a bit annoying after a while.
A better strategy is to bold parts you think are important.

MJHOAX live found it important so they asked people to spread it because it could be significant, or not, that is up to others to decide, so just because you don't find it helpful, someone else may feel differently. If users rainbow colors are annoying you, don't you think you could ask a bit nicer? You seem kinda rude. Jeez.

i think that this thread is important - it is different from the other recent threads -

the questions or thoughts it provokes goes to the heart of the hoax i think.
- why who was acting for mike
- questions about the will
- why mike did not make any family executors
- why didnt he change the will
- what does the private trust say
- will the children ever control the assets
-why he did not provide for other family members
- his relationship with the lawyers who would ultimately control his family
etc

that is why i rambled and asked the universe the question via the internet - how does this affect the hoax, some believers think that mike prepared everything that everything is mikes stage, i dont think that, but your will, if you are going to hoax, a will is something that you can prepare can stage - so what does his relationship with the lawyers tell us?

the colours - well the text is long and i wanted to make it a bit easier for you  to tell what was a quote.

i do not know about the american legal system so that is why i searched the net, for some background, i thought you guys would appreciate the effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 19, 2010, 01:08:58 PM
Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

the arabian nights

February 19, 2010, 01:12:13 PM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Brian Oxman is not so reliable.

i think your right - right to be suspicious
like the white rabbit - cute
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 02:35:05 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Good point.  Personally, I don't think MJ's middle name makes a bit of difference to any of the documents.  His name is Michael Joseph Jackson on his wedding certificate to Lisa Marie.  So does that mean they didn't really get married?  I think not.  

I am very wary of Branca after hearing Mesereau's line of questioning, and then MJ's subsequent firing of Branca.  And then with the signing of the will saying they were in LA when they were clearly in NY?  And why didn't Branca come forward with the 2002 will as soon as he died...why wait until the Jacksons filed court papers that MJ died intestate?  He was the one that drafted it, wasn't he?  Was he making sure there wasn't a new one first so he could go ahead with his "plan"?  :?  I hope I'm getting ahead of myself because it scares me.

Yeah I agree, the name thing doesn't make a difference to me, but many here that are claiming it's real are the same ones claimig the other doc's with the exact same name is fake.  

I've thought that too about Branca waiting until after the family claimed he died intestate. If he had the real will all along, why didn't he come forward to begin with. The other thing is, people keep saying "why didn't the family come forward or fight this claim from the beginning". They have been. Check out the probate court stuff that is available and you'll see the family has been arguing this and  Branca's position as executor since it was first presented.

I think there was a newer will and it  has been destroyed. I don't know if anyone here remembers but Al Malnick came forward shortly after Michael supposedly died saying Michael had made him executor but he thought because he and Michael had a falling out that he may not be one anymore. All of a sudden Malnick went quiet on that front and then this will surfaced.

The family have been fighting to get the 97 will in, yet the Estate Executors are claiming it is no different to the 2002 one. If that's the case, why don't they just bring it into probate?  I believe they won't because there are differences, particularly when it comes to the amount of power the Executors have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 05:15:47 PM
How do we know 100% that the 2002 will is Michael's final will. So far we 're only going by what those over the estate are telling us and I don't believe that is Michel's final will. We can't take them at their word. Remember how long it took after his "supposed"death for the will to surface. All that I'm saying is that these men were at one time very close to Michael and know more about him than probably his family does. Tohme Tohme, Al Malnick, Tommy Mottola, Phillips, Branca, McClain, Weitzman......why are we taking the word of Branca, McClain and Weitzman as truth for Michael. I don't trust any of them and with them being in control of so much, its easy and convenient for them to claim this was his last will. It just dosen't make logical sense for Michael to put these crooked men in charge everything like that. He fears his life, but yet these men whom he believed had attempted to destroy his music career and life through child molestation charges etc. will trust all that he had financialy to dispurse his monies etc. to his children and mother?????? I believe these men are hiding, lying, and trying to cover up the real truth. Guys I'm sorry but, It just doesn't add up, it just doesn't make logical sense. They are too controlling of everything and the three Branca,McClain and Weitzman are sticking are releasing false information to us to protect and cover themselves. Maybe I'm wrong, but it appears that it's acceptable to listen to them, but when those of the Jackson Family speak up, we want to laugh and riducule everything they say. This is Michael's family and I believe they would have his best interest at heart than a bunch of men dabbling in organized crimes, regardless of their professional training. Professional training and experience doesn't make a person honest. I know that we all have a difference of opinion, and I will not knock what others believe. But on this I have to stand on whats in my heart and soul and the fact that some things that we may accidently stumble across while investigating this situation may be very hurtful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

paula-c

February 19, 2010, 05:44:42 PM
imabeliever2,   I can not say for legal affairs of a foreign country, but perhaps I can speak for logic, and I agree with you on your exposure, that seems very logical, as Michael would hire again to people who try to destroy it? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 19, 2010, 06:42:05 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "paula-c"
An old joke asks the incauto why sharks refuse to eat lawyers that naufragan at sea: professional courtesy.

There is also an old "curse" gypsy says you look between lawyers. God, I believe that is all parties are considered a pest :evil:

not all lawyers are bad

Thank you, Arabian Nights.

I don`t make jokes on other people`s professions either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

February 19, 2010, 07:10:27 PM
I'm not joking, if not quite all lawyers are bad ,...... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 04:22:37 AM
thinking or snoozing on this, woke up and thought, maybe as mike was asset rich and cash poor that he if reviewed the will situation pre hoax that he maybe thought that these two individuals should stand as they are greedy and would bring the cash into the estate

but then i think if he comes back - how would this sit, is it obtaining money by deception - suppose we would have to look at the marketing - the lawyers would not be involved in the hoax - professional suicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 04:25:08 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
I'm not joking, if not quite all lawyers are bad ,...... :geek:

im not sure what you mean

but it takes all of us to make a community - none of us are islands

lawyers are an important part of the community and society - there are good and bad in every profession

you should look at the individual person rather than the profession
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 20, 2010, 12:07:11 PM
When Branca first appeared after this MJ "death" I checked out his credibility, and from what I found, he does not seem that crooked to me. He may be a legal beast LOL as Mez is, but I don't think he was "out to destroy" MJ. He may have been found as conflict of interest if he was employed by Sony for MJ and then asked to do things in opposition to his lawyer/client relationship. I don't know what to think of this because when MJ wasn't sober he fired alot of people who cared about his well being...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

February 20, 2010, 12:18:54 PM
not sure if this is any help.. i was watching my this is it dvd last night and saw Brancas and thomme r thomme in the credits, thomme was listed as mj's personal advisor.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 02:43:39 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
When Branca first appeared after this MJ "death" I checked out his credibility, and from what I found, he does not seem that crooked to me. He may be a legal beast LOL as Mez is, but I don't think he was "out to destroy" MJ. He may have been found as conflict of interest if he was employed by Sony for MJ and then asked to do things in opposition to his lawyer/client relationship. I don't know what to think of this because when MJ wasn't sober he fired alot of people who cared about his well being...

i think he is a sharp lawyer and was cutting himself a big profit and mj didnt like it so he sacked him - well there you go - shot the golden goose

no one has disputed the will, no other wills have come up - so 2002 one stands - it was not destroyed or a post 2002 one executed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 03:58:19 PM
I am not too  skilful in laws but have a question.  You think Branca  is not a good man . But i can ask  what profits did he recieve  from Michael's estate exept of the 10% fee?On the contrary his activity  helped to enlarge the estate. As for the will, I don't think Michael was so careless that he didn't have a new will. I'm sure  there is a certain plan here .Maybe in the past  it was also a plan to show the audience that   Michael 's money was stolen. I don't remember  somebody returned money back to Michael .
  It's just my thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions