MJonmind

Re: www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com
May 28, 2011, 03:37:44 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Insider or not (insider, what a word..), is playing victim and his/ her response towards people is not very wise. By reading it I picture a very inmature person behind those words.
I agree, without any solid verifiable links to MJ and/or other authentic inside people, this is just attention-seeking. I think there is still a chance there could be something there with the map and all, but I'd be wary. I just went to see Pirates 4, and the theme of the fountain of youth makes this connection kinda cool. One of the last scenes is of Jack leaving Blackbeards daughter on an tiny tropical island beach. Also the movie from Lindsay Lohan about the celebrities faking their death and living on a tropical island paradise could relate.  Don't forget the clip of Barry Gibb and Michael singing about entering the gates of paradise. Then this just came up on TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan -- Trapped In PARADISE32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

With an electronic monitoring bracelet strapped around her ankle, Lindsay Lohan served her second day under house arrest suffering on her roof ... in the warm California sun.

Lohan is currently shacked up at her swanky townhouse in Venice, CA -- where, from her roof, she can totally see the ocean.

Lindsay -- who's being punished for allegedly stealing a necklace -- is only expected to serve around 35 total days of hard time ... glorious, relaxing, court-ordered hard time.

This has been an interesting thread during quiet times.  albino/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 28, 2011, 05:07:48 AM
Typical attention seeker behaviour, unprofessional, unstructured, undisciplined, soon will fade into chaos, blame others (as usual) and leave the parkett spot light.
These folks are dangerous. I hope the site will be taken down, soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Its her

May 28, 2011, 03:56:15 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "son"
Saunders revealed themselves to be Ashley Saunders among other things...

That it as you will  :|

From the thread:
It really saddens me to see so much hate and attacking. Admin was told to make this page. Admin has no control over the frequency of the updates givin. No matter what Admin says you attack him. I've written up an entire page of Michael Jackson findings, but I'm holding off for now because I dont think most people deserve it.

I'll answer some peoples questions here.

Have I seen Michael Jackson? I've more then seen Michael Jackson, I've shook his hand as recently as 2 month ago. I have pictures. Will I release them now during this time of hate and finger pointing? No way.

Calm down people. Admin is not the only person involved in this website. Michael is also not going to show his face to a bunch of people who attack his employees...Yes you heard me.

Ashley Saunders

WOW! High five! The first sign of  bow/ integrity I've seen there. Maybe I spoke too soon, earlier...I guess I'll have to 'Keep Watchin' this, after all. albino/  :)  Thank you, Son, for posting this here!!

It would be great if this were true, but it remains highly doubtful to me.

How will we know if this is real?

He will not show you pictures, just because he should not have any picture. It is very easy for someone to say that is Ashley behind a computer. Moreover, I not see many people being bad with the admin, the most  treat him well, they ask questions of course, but there are few who accuse him. If he wants to defend admin  it's easiest to just post a picture very readable, is not it?
I'll keep watching, but without much enthusiasm!

How do we know if ANYTHING is real?  ;)

The very same way: ask as many questions as it takes, to get to the truth, and have things make sense :geek: . I am not saying to aggressively quizz people. I am saying, ask your SELF, many many questions, ABOUT what you think you see.
What am I seeing?
what does someone WANT me to see?
could it be MJ directing THIS?
what other reason could there be for an MJ site NOW?
who sent you to the site?

If someone appears in the situation whom you are ABLE to discuss this with, try to ask a PERTINENT 64,000 dollar question of that person, otherwise hold your tongue, until you HAVE the right question.

Questions like, who are you?
who is Admin?
are you MJ?
Is he here, too?
what is the purpose of another mysterious site about MJ?
why are you doing this?
or demands to "show us the money", are USELESS.  
The RIGHT question will hit pay dirt :o , something that LEADS to some truth or fact about what you seek.

Hi, MJonmind,  :)

I agree with you,  about the map thing! I was, frankly, VERY  :( disappointed that there had been NO pirate maps or anything like that Sooooooo far into this Hoax thing, especially as the buzz is that MJ will be back next month. Huh?? (Methinks months more...)

I am a FIRM BeLIEver in The GAME :D , and the  mj_bad/ whimsy of Michael Jackson!!!! We have had puppets, madmen, wacky women liars, bad guys, illegal drugs, organized criminals, clowns, elephants, magicians, trapeze artists, popcorn, extortionists, FBI,  a ghost, zombies, trolls, (pea)NUTS, all manner of scary illnesses applied to MJ, doubles, twins, aliens, The End of the World, the NWO, crystal balls, monkeys, and jugglers(of theories, Hahaha! :P ), but NO pirate map with NO "X" on it. confused/  :cry:  

It is about TIME :!:  :!:  :o  :lol:  bow/  michael-jackson/

I said before, that the fact that the site was thrown up June 25 two years ago, proves insight, and foresight. Someone had a PLAN, WAY BACK THEN.  :shock:  suspicious//

:arrow: We just don't know:

if they are friend or foe,

if the site is still owned by the original owner,

if the plan is for fun or profit,

if it will lead us to the BAM, or some MJ juicy hoax secrets to facilitate the Reveal, party/

if it is another, genuine, MORE twisted  :lol:  :lol:  ;) rabbit tunnel albino/  bounce/ ,

if it is a diversion, a misdirection, to see how gullible his fans are YET. :roll:

:arrow: What we do know( albeit, speaking for only myself, right now)is:

there are no ads or money makers on the site,

there is alot of mystery errrr  suspicious// ,

there is a marketing (or media) question asked of those signing up for membership [(loosely) why do you want to join a Michael Jackson Death Hoax community? ]

there is a map (which turns out to be a real map of a real place on earth)

and the latest development: someone who says he  (& Admin) works for MJ, seems to have as one of his roles, THERE, to back up Admin, & keep  respect/ order on the site. 8-)

Now...ALL we really need to do, at this point, is  to do what we have already been TOLD by the Great Puppet Master: "KEEP WATCHIN'. Simple. Don't get your tails in a bunch of knots. Don't go there to fight with people or demand answers. Just get your Spyglass out, (like Suspicious Mind's avatar 8-) ) and Keep Watchin'...

I don't think it would hurt if someone registered over there(I have not, so far) just to see if members get more clues or something to the game they are playing over there. NOT saying we all need to. Perhaps some of you already have and can spy  ;) FOR us. :lol:  :lol: "Test the waters", so to speak. ;)

If you don't come back we will know you were EATEN by cannibals afraid/, or aliens :roll: .  :lol:

Btw, there was NO whining, and NO victim mentality in the Ashley Saunders quote. It is called "I respect myself and YOU WILL respect others, HERE."

What, do you think a man, a stranger with no investment in you, is going to RELISH and speechlessly TAKE disrespect and verbal abuse, for fun???? He is on MJ's PAYROLL, in some capacity on that website, (Maybe a BOUNCER, kids!! ha ha ha) NOT necessarily, as anything else he has done with MJ in the past. Be careful about assuming we know his assignment, without all fact, just because he was known for something else. (When I worked for the police, and wore my police sweats to get groceries everyone asked me if I was a cop. I'm not. :P Good thing they didn't need one. afraid/ )

People have gotten FAR :x  too used to getting away with rudeness (HATE) (yeah, hate) online. People who defend this by stating that they are simply being "direct", are really telling you they prefer to be openly hateful rather than feel hypocritical. If what you NEED to say, is not true, KIND or necessary, it should NOT BE said, no matter how YOU feel.

It is NOT hypocritical to show a pleasant face and present your views peacefully, to all people, regardless of how you FEEL. It is called being NICE, gentlemanly, well-bred, refined, polite; something MJ was TWENTYFOUR/ SEVEN, because he didn't allow himself the luxury (or FOLLY) of showing ALL his MIND in public.

How p*$$#d he really was over hate and ignorance around him, was channeled  bow/ ingeniously into  bow/ very mysterious and  bow/ beautiful ART. He  8-) decided early in his life, to simply BE :D  all about LOVE, :D  at every opportunity, and let LOVE conquer all...  

bow/ ALL Saunders said, was "You can play, if you play nice."

It is SIMPLY, Rule #1, of their game. :|  

Do you understand "play"? There is no crying, whining, demanding, verbal "blows" (attacking) in PLAY, or it becomes war, not play.

oh
my
GOSH.

I don't believe I had to say that.  geek/

P.S. No one can MAKE another "feel guilty", if you KNOW you are not. :roll:  

Keep Watchin'  :mrgreen:  bounce/   mj_dance/  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 29, 2011, 08:35:38 AM
I said before, that the fact that the site was thrown up June 25 two years ago, proves insight, and foresight. Someone had a PLAN, WAY BACK THEN. :shock: suspicious//

I second that. On June 25, 2009, nobody was even considering the possibility of a hoax, yet this site appeared right on that day. Of course, one could argue that somebody set this up as a joke, but it is absolutely sordid to make something like this up, given that there was no proof whatsoever at the time. I cannot say I'm 100% sure about this site, but it could be worth considering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 29, 2011, 01:04:26 PM
In those days, there were all sorts of reactions - not only sobbing in grief. The business opportunity freaks were selling each and everything on eBay, the strangest domains were registered only for reselling them.

Not all folks were drowning in tears. Some would say "finally". Some thought of another media hoax - Michael was announced to be dead 6 months earlier and there were reports about that.

No, I think some folks thought immediately of their very individual well-being and registering MJ domains was a sport in those days.

If you don't believe it, these are some examples - check out the time the offers started. Some folks were really quick.
No risk - a registration takes some $2.85 only.

Michael Jackson domain sells for $10million on eBay
Somebody's been holding on to InMemoryOfMichaelJackson.com -- and they wasted no time in putting it on eBay today:

IN MEMORY OF MICHAEL JACKSON .COM DOMAIN NAME DOT COM - eBay (item 180373715649 end time Jun-25-09 17:12:33 PDT)

It doesn't say when the auction started, but I think Jackson's death was announced around 3PM Pacific time -- the auction ended about 2 hours later when someone used the Buy It Now for $9,999,999.

(I wonder if it's a publicity stunt by someone -- because there are a bunch of other Michael Jackson domains on sale also, and none of them are selling for anything remotely close to 10 mil. Most of them don't have any bids at the moment.)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's worth today: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More on the domain frenzy in U.K. in 2009 with some interesting comments:

MTV article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think that guy just did it like some others and registered the domain "just in case" and finds some pleasure now in getting a cat caught in a cellar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

Grace

May 29, 2011, 01:35:55 PM
This is a blog about MJ faking his death from June 26,2009 - so some folks had the idea already then without any clues, hints or slip-ups.

In light of this, there's nothing strange to me about anybody registering a whatsoever domain on June 25, 2009.

Currently available:
michaeljacksonsmurder.com for as little as $99,500.00.

Some believer should buy it to help stir up the heat. No, don't, I was kidding.  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

Its her

May 29, 2011, 02:17:32 PM
When I began to believe MJ was alive, and I saw all the MJ domain names for sale, I thought he himself was dumping afraid/  the entire  afraid/ business of the K.o.P., and all its branches, and marketing tools! It scared me!! (As, I am certain he WANTED during this Thriller.)

There were rumors that MJ had faked his death to escape his life as the Icon Michael Jackson, and all the pieces "fit", that he was afraid/  erasing himself from future history. It WAS scary. To believe he was alive finally, and yet, may as well be dead, because he was evaporating into no identity, no trace.  :shock: I think that was around the time he was selling ALL his stuff, too; things that most people would leave to their kids...A tapestry of his commissioned portrait, The Book, was on Ebay!!!

It is comforting to know that these domain names must have been just a gang of greedy opportunists, with no real connection to MJ! Whew!

But this website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, has a different "flavor"...
I do think it is very, very Michael Jackson, to take his time, to build suspense into his Thriller. Most people, almost everyone, in fact, except some very disciplined religious folk, CAN'T wait minutes for anything, let alone TWO YEARS, to make use of a website (and it is actually longer than that, if one considers the 2 DECADES which went into the planning of this, and during which he has had to  bow/ keep this massively JUICY SECRET out of circulation!!!!!!)  

Also, something very bow/  MJ would be to plan that  ;)  :D

the FIRST "sighting" of The Map would be through a pirate's scope :!:  :o  8-)

:lol:  :lol:  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 29, 2011, 04:45:46 PM
so right Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

MissG

May 29, 2011, 06:16:32 PM
Thanks for the info Grace, and I agree with you.

From another forum, i found this screen shot:

"Message to Haters: Who's the first person in THIS WORLD to have raised the fake death question and start this movement? The answer is the person who registered this website, michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com on June 25, 2009. His name is Admin."

what a curious part here...looks like an ego trip. Who was the 1st person talking about a fake death?
(I could say it was ME  :lol: the very 1st second i heard MJ was dead)

Funny to read that MJ fake death is a "movement", also, a question...who was the previous owner of the hoax site? what was her/ his name?, or, wasn´t Pérez Hilton the one talking about MJ faked death?

More than caring for MJ, looks like a vendetta/ ego trip/ attention seeking "please recognize me", it´s me and only me who started "da move-ment"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Loes

May 29, 2011, 06:51:03 PM
lolol/

I can't stop laughing about your post Gema!!  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 29, 2011, 08:06:46 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
"da move-ment"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Grace

May 30, 2011, 12:39:55 AM
LOL

Who started

"da passed rumours?"

TMZ

in association with: NPG

on behalf of: ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

Delphi

May 30, 2011, 01:39:32 AM
LOL Gema. Wow then I guess this character has an eye on every single person in the world to claim they definitely were the first to raise this question. Man, it sure is nice to know who asked this first, rather than actually push forward and figure out the actual goings-on in this ordeal!  lolol/  #superimportantinformation.

So guys, is this another wannabe puppeteer? why would they bother saying they are who they are if they aren't going to take the time out to at least PRETEND to prove it? Doesn't seem to be worth the time watching whoever this is...

You know what I've particularly noticed, however? A pattern.
The peculiar ones who we tend to keep a closer eye on here at this forum, tend to be around for a while, and then eventually, however sudden, they disappear. It's been happening lately quite rapidly, and I can't tell if it's because they've run out of things to say to us and are coming up with something new, or if it's because they aren't who they say they are and don't have a real excuse for it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

May 30, 2011, 03:23:28 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

May 30, 2011, 12:34:05 PM
michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com is a joke. I had a little faith in it not only because it was registred on June 25 2009 but also because the admin seemed to wait so long before he started to... let's call it communicate, with the beLIEvers. I wouldn't think someone would have that much patience.

But after the countdown ended the website has lost all its credibility. Plus the admin's posts aren't making it any better. I hope that people will leave the site but I think many stay, simply because they want to hold on to something, and they're hoping for something to happen in July. Maybe something will happen but I'm pretty sure that stupid website won't have anything to do with it. Or maybe they'll make another countdown and post another nice picture.  :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions