Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am sure we won't find 2 pictures of MJ that look exactly the same! You know why? Because all celebrities have photographers who know how to use "Photoshop, the Great", or may be a similar program to produce the best photo ever made! Sometimes it's a challenge for them too. Every photographer knows how to use a camera and get some shadows in a photograph. But only those who know how to make your photograph look way better than your picture in the mirror are the best ones of course. With photo editing programs the features can be changed completely. The face can be lifted, the eyes can be rounded, the nose shape can be changed too. This doesn't mean the MJ has had hundreds of plastic surgeries. It only means, at least for me, that his official photos have been edited, that's all. I've seen a couple of photos of Paris. 

Now this one:

Or even this one ( a recent pic)

So can anyone tell me what happened to her chin?? Plastic surgery??? No way, she's only 14!! Then what happened to her chin?? How come it became so thin in the first picture??

It's called photo editing!!

I perfectly know of photo-editing . Photo editing will happen in the times of official Photoshoots.

check this link : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In this link all the photos are from photoshoots ...you can't edit a photo at any award appearance.
Most of the photos we compare with are of Michael's appearances / candids...We cannot compare any photo with the official photo shoots.

And it's not even so impossible for Michael to have impersonators...there  are many MJ impersonators, Michael could have chosen one he thinks is best, could have enhanced his Michael-ish-ness.

It's not wrong to entertain a thought without actually believing it. We are just checking out the possibilities..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

~Souza~

I give up, I guess it's too much out of the box for people. I tried 3 years ago and got the same responses. I see two different MJ's, it's not only obvious in pictures and videos, but in many lyrics as well. Just as the signatures on the AEG contract, the LA / NYC mystery and so much more. I don't believe either of them died BTW, so that to me is not a problem. We'll see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?

Latest plastic surgeries that Michael underwent such as lifting made his eyes to look slanted whereas his natural eyes were rounded so when he was young had rounded eyes and the older he got more slanted eyes was getting furthermore in his latest plastic surgeries he lengthened his chin and underlined his dimple, so the chin from his 80s/90s is different than his chin from his 2000s. Michael's face when he was young was rounded however now his face is longer, maybe he thought he would look more attractive with a longer chin.
I know there are many Michael's impersonators but in all those pics you can find only Michael.

Ok, explain the pics below then. Round eyed/short chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory, curvy eyed/long chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory... Both definitely MJ, but wtf?

I mean come on when somebody smiles the chin become more elongate and the eyes get longer, on the pics above he is serious so his eyes and chin are rounded however on the pics below is just the other way around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

Michael big eyes, Michael curvy eyes. Michael short chin, Michael long chin. Michael short, Michael tall, Michael high voice, Michael low voice. Who is it?

Latest plastic surgeries that Michael underwent such as lifting made his eyes to look slanted whereas his natural eyes were rounded so when he was young had rounded eyes and the older he got more slanted eyes was getting furthermore in his latest plastic surgeries he lengthened his chin and underlined his dimple, so the chin from his 80s/90s is different than his chin from his 2000s. Michael's face when he was young was rounded however now his face is longer, maybe he thought he would look more attractive with a longer chin.
I know there are many Michael's impersonators but in all those pics you can find only Michael.

Ok, explain the pics below then. Round eyed/short chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory, curvy eyed/long chin MJ from Thriller to HIStory... Both definitely MJ, but wtf?

I mean come on when somebody smiles the chin become more elongate and the eyes get longer, on the pics above he is serious so his eyes and chin are rounded however on the pics below is just the other way around.
You ignored the pics I posted where he didn't smile, but it's okay. It's a taboo for many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

There is many things to factor in. Make up... using eye liner in different ways can change the appearance of the shape, it can also take away or add more color to your eyes..eyebrow shaping can also change the appearance. Angle the photo is taken from can dramatically change the shape. Hair also...and not forgetting the direction the eyes are looking... Michael often had his head position so his eyes were slightly looking up so the whites showed more at the bottom.

And not forgetting to mention Michael didn't like his eyes looked into as he believed it the eyes are the window to the soul so his professional photos were Photoshopped to airbrush the eyes..other times he wore contact lenses...on stage he sang mostly with eyes closed and when all the above weren't being done and didn't have glasses on he had his hair forming curtains in front of his eyes, looking off from center on camera,or camera angled to the side while filming interviews. When he wanted people to see the truth he looked directly at the camera, he allowed access to view his soul. A lot of the professional photos also show him looking down so his eyes weren't shown, or squinting so you could not see his eyes properly, and other times the eye liner was enough to take away the impact of his eyes, if you look at thriller era when he wore i think no liner at all his eyes stood out, once he started applying eye liner, his eyes weren't so noticeable as before, however in "this is it" his eyes are noticeable again.. when he has no "props" to hide his eyes and they aren't being blurred, his face looks completely different to pictures taken just previously. The Sunglasses also alter the way he looks.

I heard him talk about some of if. I will look for the link.

However i believe he had a double...its the voice changes that makes me think that sometimes i thought i heard a foreign accent. One example is when TMZ was at Dr Klein office and asked if he could still moonwalk, His voice seemed to have a accent that wasn't American/English and the whole "body" of his voice seemed different>
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 10:18:38 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

flory24

I give up, I guess it's too much out of the box for people. I tried 3 years ago and got the same responses. I see two different MJ's, it's not only obvious in pictures and videos, but in many lyrics as well. Just as the signatures on the AEG contract, the LA / NYC mystery and so much more. I don't believe either of them died BTW, so that to me is not a problem. We'll see.

I agree with you Souza....I see two different MJ`s too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I`m alive and I`m here forever!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

Souza, I'm very much open to the possibility of two Michaels, it is very much possible. For whatever reason, Michael could have had a stand by, even though the purpose is purely for creating illusion.  (but illusion for whom?, them? )

nothing is impossible ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

You ignored the pics I posted where he didn't smile, but it's okay. It's a taboo for many.

Oh no the thing was I saw your second post with no smiling MJ's pics after I post the above sentence, I see many Michaels every time but that happens to me too I have pics where my face is different than on the other and I look better or worst depending on the day I think that happens too everyone and of course make up makes the rest but I still don't see two Michaels.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

Souza, I'm very much open to the possibility of two Michaels, it is very much possible. For whatever reason, Michael could have had a stand by, even though the purpose is purely for creating illusion.  (but illusion for whom?, them? )

nothing is impossible ...

I find it so hard to tell!!  If there have been two MJ's for years then I must just be so used to seeing both that I believe both to be the one and only MJ, lol.  No doubt he would've used doubles for certain things, it's a fact that he would sometimes use one to say leave through the front door while he sneaked out the back (front and back haha).  But I still believe that the differences we see in certain photographs could've been deliberate and I think Michael had a lot of control over certain pics, how they would look, like this one (below).  It's air brushed, perhaps photo-shopped in a few spots and it's true that there is also always the questions of lighting, angles, make up, hair, head tilt, etc.  I don't know, it could be my stubbornness to my belief that MJ is irreplaceable.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I believe there are 2 of them  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

I agree with the Precious!!! ^
                                                 |
                                                 |
                                                 |
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:39:18 AM by G0THTH1NG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
From the official MJ FB page, just now:

Promo Ads: Check out this two-page promo ad for the single “Stranger In Moscow”!

:icon_e_biggrin: :icon_lol: :icon_albino:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

bec

Ok now THAT's funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

:icon_lol:  How appropriate!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had written it long time ago that i think there are two Michael. I love to hear music when i go to bed, with closed eyes and very loud and i heard the Album " Michael ".
Everytime when the song " Best of Joy " came i get so confused after the first seconds.....when he sang " wasn't it i who.....i got nervoes....the voice...so different and when i look at the lyrics...we need each other....
It was like a dialog between longtime friends. Was i got silly in this hoax and am i the only one who feels so ????
Here are the lyrics:

Now i love the song...but it had taken some time.

With LOVE  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions