Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: TIAI December 26
December 31, 2011, 02:36:57 AM
I forgot to say that I think the key number to it is 7.  And think about all the number 7's in the book of revelations.   There are seven trumpets, seven bowls, and so on.  I am going to see what I can find about the Sarcaphagus in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid.    Does anyone think they can help because we had four years to get it right and now there is about only one year left !!!!!!

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Grace

December 31, 2011, 03:16:48 AM
This is what the Great Pyramid sounds like:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

December 31, 2011, 03:47:43 AM
I just checked out the dimensions of the INSIDE of the coffer of the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. And it is NOT the same as the Ark dimensions.

According to the Biblical story, The Ark of the Covenant was made of Acacia wood overlaid with gold that was carried by two long bars of Acacia wood also overlaid in gold. It has been said to have contained...

Dimensions of the Ark (Biblical account — Exodus):
Length = 2.5 cubits = 1.6 m = 5.2 ft. = 62.5 in.
Width = 1.5 cubits = 0.95 m = 3.1 ft. = 37.5 in.
Height = 1.5 cubits = 0.95 m = 3.1 ft. = 37.5 in.

Dimensions of the Ark (another account):
Length = 1.15 m = 3.8 ft. = 45.3 in.
Width = 0.7 m = 2.3 ft. = 27.6 in.
Height = 0.7 m = 2.3 ft. = 27.6 in.

Inner Dimensions of the Coffer:
Length = 1977 mm = 6.49 ft. =77.83 in.
Width = 677 mm = 2.22 ft. = 26.65 in.

Height = 872 mm = 2.86 ft. = 34.33 in.

(1)When the dimensions of the Ark are compared to the inner dimensions of the Coffer, it is evident the Ark could NOT have fit inside the Coffer — the Ark was too wide, and according to one account, also too tall.
According to mainstream Egyptology, pyramid building reigned during the Old Kingdom (2700-2200 BC). Given this historical acknowledgment and the (accurate?) fact the Great Pyramid was built during Khufu's reign, we can therefore conclude the GP was completed between 2600-2500 BC

(2)Biblical chronology however, dates the existence of the Ark of the Covenant from 1440-1460 BC to as early as 1230-1240 BC. These dates place the Ark out of time with the Great Pyramid. In other words, the Ark of the Covenant did NOT exist when the GP was built.

And I also found this interesting about the placing of the rings and not carrying the ark the long way:

Gold covered wooden boxes with rings for carrying poles were also found in King Tut's tomb and give us an idea of construction similar to the Bible ark. As the craftsmen of the Israelites were likely trained by the Egyptians it is not surprising to see some similarities in construction style. A common error of modern artists is to have the rings for the carrying poles at the top of the ark. Exodus 25:12 states that the rings were fastened to the feet. We have shown the rings inside the feet instead of outside the feet as this would have been much more structurally strong for holding up the box containing the stone tablets.Since a cubit is approximately 18 inches the Ark was some 45 inches wide and 27 inches long and 27 inches tall.

Other features of Kington's design are include the arrangement of the poles. We have the poles perpendicular to the ark rather than parallel to the long side of the ark. This is more stable and has the correct width for someone to carry the poles shoulder width. This design meets the Bible text and is very portable, beautiful and practical.

Hey Dontwalkaway, that was some interesting pics of Tut's burial stuff!

Here's some old discussion on MJ wanting to act in a movie about King Tut.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also when I went to see the new Smurf movie, I remember When the smurfs go through the 'tunnel' and appear in the real world city, the camera scan of skyscraper billboards includes several large shots of King Tut. I'm thinking there has to be some significance but what...
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:56:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 11:05:08 AM
Thanks MJonMind.  So now you're saying the dimensions of the ark do not match with the coffer.    But you have two different accounts with different measurements ??  Are they from different Bibles and readings ?  The dates for the ark and the dates that the pyramids were built don't match anyway.  I don't know but the sarcaphagus and coffer and the ark still seem important.  I'll see what I can find in by bible.

Maybe the coffer inside the great pyramid is not the original one ?   Maybe the real one is hidden???
I'm just guessing ?   

Maybe the real coffer/sarcaphogus fits the measurements of the ark, and that's why we have to find the real, true ark.    I am thinking that it is strange that there are different measurements given ????  I'll see what I can find in the two bibles that I have here.

This is getting tricky. 

Love

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 11:27:32 AM
MJonMind, BeTheChange, and others.

I just looked at the article that BeTheChange posted about the Great Pyramid. 

When they were talking about the Kings Chamber, it said THE VOLUME OF THE COFFER AND THE ARK ARE THE SAME,  not the dimensions.   

They may not have the same measurements but they have the same volume or would hold the same amount of liquid or other contents.  The would hold the same amount of "Water" for instance.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 31, 2011, 11:58:41 AM
@dontwalkaway...your enthusiasm is infectious, I love it!

Hmmm...if memory serves me correctly, there was talk about a water 'leak' at Carolwood lol

Happy hunting  beerchug

With L.O.V.E. always.

Hope this helps:

The leakage at Carolwood happened on June 28, 2009 - images here:

The whole thread about water is interesting. There are many more interesting insights into water on the board.
(Not to forget the red sportscar.... ;) )

This is a thread about water and "Walk where he walked" where suspicious mind was reminded of "Holy Land tours":

Thank you Grace : )  There has been so much information to try and remember.....I think we have done a pretty good job so far, lol.  I remember one of my favorite redirects from TS was the waterfall with a bible quote........anyone remember that one?  It was really pretty : )

@Australian MJ beLIEver........lol, parallels of parallels of parallels.....welcome to the Funhouse : )

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
Well I found something interesting.  Check this article out.  It says that the cover of the Sarcarphogus is missing.
Also the base has been handled.  there are saw marks etc. 

Here is the link:

Also, I found another article where they were talking about the stones in the kings chamber.  The volume of these stones corresponds to information about the planets !!!!!!!!

So VOLUME appears to be a key measurement here.  I will try to find that article again.  We have to find the true Volume of the ark.  The volume of the ark and coffer need to match.  And What do you think about the missing cover of the Sarcaphagus ??????   

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 01:02:10 PM
OH MY GOODNESS.   I just thought of something else that may help.  We need to find the volume of the JUPITER STONE in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid.  Is that why Latoya hurt her jupiter finger and so on ?   The clue was JUPITER. 

The stones in the kings chamber correspond to information about the planets.  That might help us find the volume of the ark and the sarcaphogus.  I was reading that article on the internet but lost it.  I'll have to try to find it.  It gave the weight and volume of all the stones.  There were stones for each planet.

So volume of Jupiter stone=volume of Sarcaphogus=Volume or Arc ??????

The cover of the sarcaphagus in the kings chamber is missing so we really cannot calculate the volume of it right now. 

Let's see if the volume of the Jupiter stone matches the volume of the Arc !!!!!!!!!!!!

You can type in Great Pyramid in Egypt, Kings Chamber and articles come up.
Happy Investigating

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 01:26:29 PM
Here are the measurements of the arc that I have taken from the New International Version, Student Version, Bible

From Exodus 25:10

2.5 Cubits long
1.5 Cubits wide
1.5 cubits high

1 cubit equals 18 inches or .5 meters.

2.5 cubits = 45 inches
1.5 cubits = 27 inches
1.5 cubits=27 inches.

So the Volume of the arc is  45" x 27" x 27"= 32805 inches cubed

Does anyone get anything else ???

Now we will have to get the volume of the Jupiter stone.  I will try later.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

December 31, 2011, 01:35:10 PM
@Dontwalkaway...thanks for the great info you're providing...it's SO fascinating!  And thanks to MJonMind for the info as well...although, as Dontwalkaway pointed out...it is the VOLUME that is identical, even if the dimensions are not (which they don't seem to be).  I have cross-checked several sources to 'validate' this info...and there are plenty of references to the volume being the same.

For those interested...I just came across this very interesting article.  @Dontwalkaway...I'm not sure how or if it would help in your quest to gain further info on the 'planet' connection...but after reading this article, I'm sitting here in utter and complete amazement. (I haven't yet checked out the other links within the website but will do so when I have some time).

The Connection Between the Pyramid and the Ark of the Covenant
by Gerry Cannon

The word ark comes from the Hebrew word aron, which means a chest, box. Its dimensions are described by the bible as 2.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits (45 inches by 27 inches by 27 inches). Curiously, this is the exact volume of the stone chest or porphyry coffer in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt. This coffer was the only object within the King's Chamber, as the Ark was the single sacred object within the Holy of Holies, in the Temple. Also the laver, or basin, that the priests used to wash their feet had the identical cubit dimensions.

In addition, the cubit dimensions of the inner chamber of the Temple, the Holy of Holies, are precisely identical in size to the King's Chamber in the Pyramid and the same volume as the molten sea of water on the Temple Mount as prepared by King Solomon. Since the Pyramid was built and sealed long before the days of Moses, when he built the Ark and the Holy of Holies, and had remained sealed for over twenty-five centuries until the ninth century after Christ, there is no natural explanation for the phenomenon of both structures having identical volume measurements. (<-----MIND-BLOWING)

The pyramid itself possessed its own force centers: the heart of the King's Chamber, its most vital and sacred points, where divine energy was concentrated and especially powerful. And other chambers not yet discovered. The candidate undergoing initiation was placed in the great granite sarcophagus in the King's Chamber at the August moment of the initiation rites (Note: the purpose of Initiation is to bestow upon the disciple certain molecular changes in the body to handle higher energy) because the sarcophagus was in direct alignment with the downpouring ray of cosmic light through the Ark in the Third Eye capstone.

The voltage of such a fiery light ray could only be endured by one in whom the physical, emotional and spiritual forces were completely aligned and purified. The candidate with an unbalanced polarity ran the risk of injury to the physical organism, or even death, because of the accelerated frequencies of manna-loa pouring through the capstone.

When the massive structure was first constructed, the final portion to be levitated into place was the gleaming gold and crystal capstone containing the original Ark of the Covenant, brought from Atlantis. This Ark and capstone graced the very summit of Knut. Once this floating capstone was so placed, the Great Ones created several lesser Arks.

The voltage of a second Ark was integrated into the structure of the open granite sarcophagus in the King's Chamber. Since granite is saturated with minute crystals, it was not difficult to charge the initiatory coffer with incredible cosmic force.

The crystals and compounds of which the Ark was constructed - the silver, brass-like substance, and pure living gold - were charged with seven octaves of energy, from the materialistic charges of electric voltage up to the highest spiritualized forces of celestial planes - pranic forces far beyond the voltage of Earth's electricity."

The uninitiated unprotected sons of Earth were not permitted to touch the Ark because of its radiating voltage, placed there by generated cosmic rays. The priests who had charge of it, called the Arkites, wore protective garments. But they were themselves charged with cosmic power. Such human Arks were somewhat immune from the rays of the crystal because each radiated frequencies harmonious with the crystal. Since the Ark radiated an energy destructive to all inharmonious with it, a gold sheath was constructed to insulate it, to partially shield the people from the powerful emanations.

To maintain its potency, each Ark had to be constantly recharged with a creative energy of tremendous voltage. The principal source of that energy was man himself, and only the highest initiates were capable of radiating the particular force required to keep the Ark active. Much of this responsibility fell upon the high priests, the Arkites or Ptahs of the temple, who, if they so willed it, could raise the frequency of their forms to radiate so powerful a force that an uninitiate touching their bodies could be struck down, just as if he had touched the Ark itself. Rarely was such voltage require of them, except to recharge the Arks.

---------------------------------------

Were these all 'portals' of some sort?  The info about the 'electrical' charge/force could explain why some died (if legend is correct) when touching the Ark. 

I don't know how all this connects to MJ...although I do believe that Mike's 'vibrational frequency' was/is MUCH higher than most.  But I keep going back to this:

...and I sit here in complete bafflement.

Happy investigating and Happy _ew Year to all!

@WishingStar and Grace...thank you both for the 'water' info...more fascinating stuff!

bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 04:57:52 PM
Thank you for posting that great article BeTheChange.  This is mind blowing you're right. 

So they are saying in this article that the original ark (from Atlantis) is placed within the crystal and gold capstone.    This would create the channel of energy needed when it hits the Sarcaphogus.  But the Sarcaphogus basin also has crystal or minerals that take a charge !!!!   If this is true, this is really amazing.

This also goes along with an article I read about the ark containing elements from the low platinum and high platinum groups including gold and other things.  In the article above they said that only priests who could handle this high frequency could charge it.

Well I found the article I was looking for about all the stones in the Kings Chamber.  In particular the fifth stone strip is Jupiter.  The Jupiter stone is 151.767633 inches long.    Jupiters year is 433.333 earth days or 104,000 hours.  Jupiter strip side length = 34.333 inches.  The article is called Anatomy of the King's Chamber-Cheops' Pyramid

I also found an article called Dimensions and Mathematics of the Great Pyramid.

Do we have any mathematicians here ?  What can we figure out ?  We need the volume of the Sarcaphogus.
We probably need the capstone.  The capstone might contain the ark ?  What can you figure out about the Jupiter stone ?

I'm thinking that the Sarcaphagus has to contain water along with the person put in it. Like when you get baptized at a baptist church ????  All these references about water.  And remember the painting he liked about "Giving Apollo a Bath".  Maybe we have to figure out how much water would go in it ???     What is the volume of those Fuji water bottles we keep seeing ????

Love

I'm bouncing up and down    /woohoo/   bounce/   bounce/   bounce/   bounce/    bounce/     bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 31, 2011, 05:25:13 PM
Here are the dimensions of the Coffer in the Kings chamber. (if this is the right one). I already see different dimensions listed on different sources.   

length= 89.80568 inches
width=38.69843 inches
height=41.21319 inches.

volume= 143229.7991 inches cubed,   without the cover ? 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

MJonmind

January 01, 2012, 05:36:22 AM
This is from the article I posted above:

OUTER DIMENSIONS:
(a) Length = 2278 mm = 89.68 in. = 7.47 ft.
(b) Width = 977 mm = 38.46 in. = 3.2 ft.
(c) Height = 1048 mm = 41.26 in. = 3.4 ft.

INNER DIMENSIONS:
(a) Length = 1977 mm =77.83 in. = 6.49 ft.
(b) Width = 677 mm = 26.65 in. = 2.22 ft.
(c) Depth = 872 mm = 34.33 in. = 2.86 ft.

So, it means that the Ark and this coffer are two different volumes, but similar that's all.  But the details about the pyramid and Ark still show other very interesting correlations though. If we keep on looking I'm sure we'll find more!
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 05:40:35 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2012, 10:14:40 AM
Thanks MJonMind.  So I see that the volume of that coffer doesn't match the ark.  I'll see what else I can find.
I have a feeling that the Jupiter stone is involved in this some how but I don't know how.  What do you think ?

Maybe that's not the real coffer ? 

Maybe there is some kind of equation between captsone,ark,coffer and jupiter stone ?

So far the only thing we know for sure is the volume of the ark.  And volume of ark = volume of coffer

Maybe it has to do with weight and volume ?????    And then maybe some amount of water ??????

I wonder if we can find the weight and volume of the Jupiter stone ???

Maybe we have to find the volume and weight of the capstone and add it to the volume of the ark because the ark is within the capstone ??????

Volume of Captsone + Volume of Ark = Volume of Coffer ?

or Volume of Capstone + Volume of Ark = Volume of Coffer + Jupiter stone  ?

Maybe who ever gets in the coffer has to have a specific weight and volume to fit into this equation ?

Maybe there is an exact amount of water you need according to who goes in the coffer ????

I'm just guessing ??????

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 01, 2012, 12:05:43 PM
MJonMind, BeTheChange and others.

I was just looking back at the article BeTheChange posted.  It says that the original ark was from Atlantis.  That was before the time of Moses, wasn't it ??   

So maybe the one they made in Moses' time was meant to be a fake one to protect the real one ?

It says that the Great Ones made lesser arks after the ark with capstone was floating.

So maybe the real one is "huge".  It would have to be pretty big to fit on the top of the pyramid ?
Maybe the real one has the same volume of the stone coffer ? 

Or maybe we have the wrong coffer ?

Volume of the Coffer using the inner measurements:

77.83 x 26.65 x 34.33=  71206.23894  inches cubed. = volume of the coffer in the kings chamber

Wow, The original ark was from Atlantis !!!  Where did you find that article BeTheChange ?  I wonder how they know the history of Atlantis so well ?  Maybe the priests are descendents from Atlantis ???  It is thought that the settlers there were from different stars/planets.  This is really starting to become amazing !  What do you guys think ???

Love 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions