Re: "There Was A Hit On Michael Jackson"
December 21, 2010, 07:32:47 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i am assuming you believe michael is alive and that your friend believes othrwise. does he know how you feel ? just curious.

Yes, I absolutely believe Michael is alive, but my musician friend (like most of the planet) believes he is dead.... and not because he wouldn't be open to the idea once he heard of it, but because he didn't know any differently.

I did wrap up our conversation by telling him that I do happen to believe that Michael hoaxed his death. It was hard to tell his reaction as we were literally walking out of the restaurant and he was catching a cab, but the look on his face told me that the idea wasn't as "out there" to him as I would have thought.

His 2.5 years down in LA have been pretty eye-opening all the way around....he has also gotten to travel to Asia a number of times to play gigs....he's a young guy, but I think he's growing up fast....but like I said, he's one of the Good Guys....has his head on his shoulders....I keep telling him to watch his back down there in LA LA LAND!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

December 21, 2010, 07:49:07 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thanks heisinme09 for posting this information. I am curious too, if your friend thinks Michael escaped. I think it would be dangerous to name names - so please don't. I can understand if people are reluctant to believe what you say but we don't know who all reads this information and what their intentions are.

I wonder too, if this is true, what chances there are of there being a resolution to this so that MJ can come back? Is Sony so big that they would never be caught? This could explain some of Teddy Riley's comments.

I'm in conflict too because it's been my belief that Sony is in on the hoax (helping MJ, not against). I do remain open because anything is still possible.

Please keep us informed if you hear anything else. Thanks again for sharing. Blessings :)

To me, the one good thing about this "Hit" theory is that it was serious enough that he would have been able to get government help....this would tie up a lot of loose hoax threads that have been there from the start....starting with the EMT's to the helicopter to the death announcement to the autopsy to any police presence or anything going on in a courtroom (ie; Murray)...all along, these have been the points that we couldn't understand as to how Michael could have pulled off by himself...now whether Sony wanted MJ dead rather than bankrupt, what if it was both?..."If we can't bankrupt him, we'll kill him"....and by Sony, I don't mean the entire corporation....I mean TPTB @ Sony...OR the threat of murder could have come from the mob...or perhaps, AEG.....if Michael had turned to the mob for help as Sony tried to bankrupt him, he may have crossed a line there or gotten in too deep....but my understanding of the Witness Protection Program is that it is used when the government is trying to bring down a very big fish...if the government thought that they could get to some reaaalllly bad guys by helping out MJ, no doubt they would....what I can't reconcile in all of this is the timing....too many aspects of the numerology angle are too hard to ignore, not to mention the idea that the hoax was conceived years in advance...I think THAT'S the sticky wicket here....once you factor in a real death threat to Michael, how do all the numbers still add up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

December 21, 2010, 07:52:38 PM
That's why a trial has to happen.  Regardless.  The truth will be revealed piece by piece and then bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 21, 2010, 09:17:38 PM
Normally I am a patient man and I feel like every single one of us has been extremely patient regarding the possibility of a hoax. From time to time I start to lose faith in Michael being alive, and then, there is something that calms me and assures me that he isn't dead.

It's not surprising that some corporate executives or a studio in general wanted Michael gone so they can get access to the catalog he had. Honestly I want the BAM to happen now, however, patience is a virtue and we have to continue supporting Michael in this cause.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

suspicious mind

December 21, 2010, 09:30:52 PM
maybe an attempt at him accounts for bens slip up of the other day. maybe it was a real slip up and something was attemped and failed on a previous day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 21, 2010, 09:33:43 PM
So now we're helping Sony :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

suspicious mind

December 21, 2010, 09:39:06 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"

lost me again. :(  what do you mean ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bonita

December 21, 2010, 11:11:19 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
That's why a trial has to happen.  Regardless.  The truth will be revealed piece by piece and then bam.

YES! HALLELUJAH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 11:30:57 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
God I hope so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 21, 2010, 11:51:23 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "kalispera"

lost me again. :(  what do you mean ?

She means that by buying the "MICHAEL" album, Sony are profiting from us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 22, 2010, 12:46:22 AM
If you haven't already seen this, watch it till the end........

[youtube:1ov2fno9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xohZT-tdA_8&feature=related[/youtube:1ov2fno9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xohZT-tdA_8&feature=related
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 22, 2010, 06:44:03 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Some of you have said that you don't believe Michael would allow people to get to him. However, that's just an opinion... And I personally see a reverse side to that particular coin:
Michael might just have been too tired of fighting, for years and years and years. He himself certainly knew that he was "worth more dead than alive" (that's true for ANY megastar once they reach 40-50, strictly financially speaking). He knew the estate was going to make lots of money and his children would be financially secure. What if he came to think that he was a burden for his children because of his fame, the catalog issue etc? What if he decided to let fate take its course? That is, he might have felt the end was coming and might have thought "so be it"...

Michael was an insomniac for many years, going back to when he lived at Encino (according to Katherine). He might just have gotten exhausted and pretty much sick of HIS life by age 50.

Just offering you another perspective.

You are wrong, sorry to be blunt. Michael would never leave his children. He loves those kids. Yes he left them for a while so everything will fix itself. Yes he probably was tired of his life, and that's why he took time off. For me this is being negative. Michael is alive and well. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 22, 2010, 08:21:36 AM
Guys, just remember. We don't know anything for sure, we don't know what MJ will or will not do or anything like that about him. He is in control, he knows what's going on and ALL will be REVEALED in due course! The truth will prevail, like we have already been told! And for TS believers, remember the last line (thereabouts) of his last update? Keep the faith, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

December 22, 2010, 10:01:04 AM
Is TS Michael's messenger?
Sorry, i don't understand why i should follow him and why everone is sending me to reading him.
I also don't believe in numerology, does that count?
Some dont believe in God, i don't believe in numerology and i think if we try to make connections between numbers we can always get to the answer we want simply because ...we want. Just like some see God in everything.
So it's simply a matter of faith.
I though investigators search facts not prophets.
Oh, boy, flash.. that Seinfeld episode with the library detective again :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

December 22, 2010, 10:36:11 AM

You are wrong, sorry to be blunt. Michael would never leave his children. He loves those kids. Yes he left them for a while so everything will fix itself. Yes he probably was tired of his life, and that's why he took time off. For me this is being negative. Michael is alive and well. blessings

Quite to the contrary, I believe it is completely and wholly possible that Michael would do this, not to his children, but for his children.

Greed & corruption doesn't discriminate, it doesn't care if you're young or old, and anyone who's "in the way", or who can be used against you so to speak is a prime target for harm, or worse. If his children don't fit that mold, I don't know who does. It's quite possible he saw an immediate need to protect his children from those greedy enough to want him dead.

IMO, that would be a huge and monumentally sacrificial act of love on his part; to separate himself from those he loved the most to protect them.

Unless you know him (or his situation) intimately, I don't think it's even an honest observation to say he'd never do something.

I don't believe he just 'took time off' and decided that faking his death would be the best way to do it.

There are severe legal consequences to faking your death. Do you honestly think he would go to such extreme and risky measures for a mere vacation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other\'s welfare, social justice can never be attained.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal