Re: Awful TMZ TV show piece
December 10, 2010, 08:36:17 PM
That was disrespectful... Sometimes I wonder.... And they called him Wacko Jacko before he 'died', perhaps they are returning to their old ways. :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2010, 11:23:19 PM
Now I can't see that video anymore :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 11, 2010, 12:16:31 AM
Where is Harvey and when is he coming back or is he with the Jacksons, lol.
I guess when the cats away the mice play.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 12:17:53 AM
Harvey is with Janet he loves her a lot. Uncle Harvey get your arse back plz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

December 11, 2010, 12:34:56 AM
TMZ is just a trashy media, maybe Michael has some connections with it but i don't really think it works for Michael, esp after watching this disgusting programme :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

MJonmind

December 11, 2010, 12:41:42 AM
I think TMZ is playing safe like Oprah is. If they were to go whole hog with MJ's alive, MJ's innocent, we love MJ, they would turn away many people. But if they play the game gradually subtly they will keep their audiences, slowly change their thinking, and with the right timing that Michael has in mind, just in time for BAM. Just my way of thinking. Michael has a long-term stategy. He's very patient and so we have to be too. Number 1, TMZ are keeping MJ's name in the news 24/7. I remember reading a comment somewhere on some news site, that said he wished Michael's name would just go away on the news; he couldn't understand it. Haha, but it never will! And remember Teddy said he lives for controversy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 11, 2010, 12:53:09 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I think TMZ is playing safe like Oprah is. If they were to go whole hog with MJ's alive, MJ's innocent, we love MJ, they would turn away many people. But if they play the game gradually subtly they will keep their audiences, slowly change their thinking, and with the right timing that Michael has in mind, just in time for BAM. Just my way of thinking. Michael has a long-term stategy. He's very patient and so we have to be too. Number 1, TMZ are keeping MJ's name in the news 24/7. I remember reading a comment somewhere on some news site, that said he wished Michael's name would just go away on the news; he couldn't understand it. Haha, but it never will! And remember Teddy said he lives for controversy.

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 11, 2010, 12:59:44 AM

I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying Mjonmind and I've been thinking along the same lines with TMZ and Oprah (especially TMZ) for a while now.  I think the hoax is progressing as it's supposed to, even if changes or adjustments are being made as well.  TMZ may not report something on him directly everyday, but the stories always return and there are references everywhere.  And I think in order for this hoax to be a success, it has to be a long-term process - it has to keep building and building, revealing more all the time and then one day, he'll be back and most will realize he was there all along, if they don't happen to catch on before the BAM.  We've been lucky to experience this journey that is the hoax and I do think a lot of us understand, at least somewhat, what's going on and learning invaluable lessons.  I feel like I've become more human and connected to the world and everyone else in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2010, 03:57:50 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying Mjonmind and I've been thinking along the same lines with TMZ and Oprah (especially TMZ) for a while now.  I think the hoax is progressing as it's supposed to, even if changes or adjustments are being made as well.  TMZ may not report something on him directly everyday, but the stories always return and there are references everywhere.  And I think in order for this hoax to be a success, it has to be a long-term process - it has to keep building and building, revealing more all the time and then one day, he'll be back and most will realize he was there all along, if they don't happen to catch on before the BAM.  We've been lucky to experience this journey that is the hoax and I do think a lot of us understand, at least somewhat, what's going on and learning invaluable lessons.  I feel like I've become more human and connected to the world and everyone else in it.

@MJFAN7 and everyone who couldn't understand my comment. I wish you could relax a bit. ;) THIS is the reason I was laughing (see posts by MJonmind and Andrea).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Andrea

December 11, 2010, 12:31:12 PM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
Quote from: "Andrea"

@MJFAN7 and everyone who couldn't understand my comment. I wish you could relax a bit. ;) THIS is the reason I was laughing (see posts by MJonmind and Andrea).

:lol:  :lol:  That made ME laugh!  I was totally feelin' love for the world last night when I wrote that.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions