Serenitys_Dream

MJ 'Hold My Hand' Video - Email Sabotage?
November 24, 2010, 03:24:06 PM
Michael Jackson's video shoot for single 'Hold My Hand' may have been sabotaged with email
Wednesday, November 24th 2010

Is there a saboteur in the House of Jackson?

A spy at Monday's video shoot for "Hold My Hand," the Michael Jackson/Akon single from the highly anticipated "Michael" album, was almost derailed by a seemingly official email telling participants that the production had been postponed.

Shortly before cameras rolled at a former Marine Corps blimp hangar in Tustin, Calif., the source says a seemingly "legitimate" email, purportedly from the "Michael Jackson Estate," was received by participants informing them that due "to recent weather forcasts" (sic), the shoot had been "postponed" until tomorrow.

The spy says the notice was quickly followed by two more emails instructing recipients to disregard the schedule change.

What's not clear is whether the first email was an innocent mixup or, as our spy suspects, a deliberate attempt to hamper the video shoot, which was directed by Mark Pellington of "U2 3D" fame.

"Michael," to be released Dec. 14, was controversial even before it had a name. Members of the late singer's family and  even the co-executor of his estate, John McClain, have reportedly challenged the authenticity of the Jackson vocals, prompting Sony to bring in forensic experts, who concluded they're real.

Although a Sony spokeswoman did not respond to questions by deadline, a Jackson camp insider tells us, "We've had a lot of fake documents shooting around."

According to our spy at the shoot, approximately 200 fans "danced freestyle" to "Hold My Hand" for the cameras. They also released white balloons en masse and shouted, "We love you, Michael!"

The spy adds that "a little girl dressed like an angel" was present, which jibes with reports that extras were asked to walk through the darkened hangar toward a bright light — symbolic of Jackson's ascent to heaven.

We hear the "Hold My Hand" video will premiere Dec. 6 on ABC, the same day Oprah Winfrey is to interview Jackson's friend and producer Teddy Riley, who has been outspoken about the controversy behind "Michael."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: MJ 'Hold My Hand' Video - Email Sabotage?
November 25, 2010, 09:20:51 AM

Sabotage because of a seemingly "legitimate" email
…  interesting… 8-)  ;)

“..bright light — symbolic of Jackson's ascent to heaven.”… RESURRECTION.. interesting too

“..Jackson's friend and producer Teddy Riley, who has been outspoken about the controversy behind "Michael." Nicely put.. this has a double meaning: controversy behind the album “Michael” and controversy behind Michael himself, because via twitter TR sorta said Michael is alive.

I found this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :

Oprah show about album ‘Michael’ with Teddy Riley to air December 6th
Today, a special Oprah show has been recorded which is to air on December 6th. Oprah Winfrey will be talking about Michael and the upcoming album Michael. Today, Teddy Riley confirmed that he has attended the show.
On Twitter Teddy informed the MJ fans: “I’m sorry yall I got a call from my publicist I can’t talk about the show til after it airs. Yall know I got a whole mouth fall. Yep Yep!!! Ok this is all I can say it will air on Dec 6th. I wish I can talk to yall but I can’t…MJ fans much love to all of you.”

How cryptic… :lol:  ;)
Look at the picture on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Striking is the TII picture of Michael behind Teddy Riley, meaning "Michael is behind Teddy Riley"

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Re: MJ 'Hold My Hand' Video - Email Sabotage?
November 25, 2010, 10:25:21 AM
Wow, who is it?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal