Re: MJ Producer Believes MJ Is ALIVE!!!!!
November 22, 2010, 01:07:56 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I just hate the "...just like Elvis" thing. It's somehow like they say "as absurd as the Elvis story". I just hate that, because I think that we slowly find out that the Elvis story was bullshit. I will NEVER be sure of TMZ's intentions. I am fucking tired of all this! I'm really angry.

I don't know if they put that there just because Teddy said Elvis or not. I know I am just TIRED of being played off.

Here here!!! I agree....I dont believe Elvis is alive. He was a miserable drug addict .... sorry Elivs fans!!!

Michael was and is NOT those things but i believe and know in my heart he is alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 01:08:24 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
It's not about what people might think, I couldn't care less, I just read again what Mo posted and in the end what is the proof that Elvis IS alive? Dr. Hinton and Linda's words. Nothing else. Does Jesse even exist?

This is supposed to be a picture of Jesse Presley with Lisa Marie Presley's son, Benjamin. The photo first appeared in Dr. Donald Hinton's book, "The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words" published in 2001.

The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley:In His Own Words
by Donald Hinton, Jesse Garon Presley

In an extraordinary revelation, Dr. Donald Hinton recounts a scenario that is startling in its assertion and incredible in fact. He presents the events of Elvis Aron Presley's last 24 years as told to him by "The King" himself through a collection of handwritten letters and cards, telephone conversations and photos, since his "death" in 1977. In them, Elvis is alive and well and living in seclusion as "Jesse," the name of his deceased twin brother.

Dr. Hinton risks his reputation and livelihood to bring this astonishing story to print because, he says, "Jesse" felt it was time to tell his fans the truth. Elvis' disciples and skeptics alike should welcome this opportunity to finally establish or lay to rest the truth about Elvis' death or life.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

November 22, 2010, 01:12:53 PM
The fact that there's someone who phisically seems to him, this doesn't proof it's the real person. many people still believe it was Casanova or Navi in TII. So...

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Here here!!! I agree....I dont believe Elvis is alive. He was a miserable drug addict .... sorry Elivs fans!!!

Michael was and is NOT those things but i believe and know in my heart he is alive.

It's not actually the time in getting harsh  about Elvis' story and no one knows if he really was a drug addict as it was showed. But no, I've never believed he might be alive and I think it's the time to stand up for it and QUESTION everything that TS provided so far and to see how his game will end once and for all. It's miserable and disgusting. WHO is TS and what was his purpose? Make fun of people who did nothing to him? Sorry but this is revolting. And it can't keep like this.  But no, he will not  explain anything. He doesn't post anymore. Why? I always asked myself "why is TS not posting anymore?". I think I got the answer: because he can't give intelligent explanations anymore about a lie he built up?
Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 01:19:02 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 01:17:36 PM
Quote from: "Tarja"
The fact that there's someone who phosically seems to him, this doesn't proof it's the real person. many people still believe it was casanova or navi in TII. So...
I never said it proved anything and your constant negative posts are becoming very tiring. Please try to post something positive once in a while and stop acting so defensive. No one is attacking you, your opinion or anything else. Things are being posted for consideration on the subject only.

And no, I am not trying to offend you, upset you, anger you or hurt you. I am simply being honest because that is who I am and how I express myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 22, 2010, 01:19:46 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

It's not beautiful to say that. Even if Elvis was a drug addict, that doesn't make him miserable or something, because everyone is free to live how they want to live. I think that people should show more respect. Towards everybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TarjaTopic starter

November 22, 2010, 01:22:49 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The fact that there's someone who phosically seems to him, this doesn't proof it's the real person. many people still believe it was casanova or navi in TII. So...
I never said it proved anything and your constant negative posts are becoming very tiring. Please try to post something positive once in a while and stop acting so defensive. No one is attacking you, your opinion or anything else. Things are being posted for consideration on the subject only.

And no, I am not trying to offend you, upset you, anger you or hurt you. I am simply being honest because that is who I am and how I express myself.

First, I won't post "something positive" just because people ask for it if I don't think that way in a certain point.  I don't get and never will the stubborness in: "Let's all think the same. If not, get out of this or try talk like everyone because this is how it should be." I post what I think and  that's all about it. I am not numbed by a theory and I do not stick to something no matter how the situation develops. I had a good  time last 2-3 days and now we got this shit. I can't stick happy as 2 days before if the situation changed today. And I was not defensive in what I said and either I feel attacked (?!).  I said that people still think it was navi or casanova or anyone else in TII no matter how absurd it sounds.  Photos don't prove anything.  If people feel attacked by someone's different opinion, then I can't help them. It's their way of thinking. I only can say that I don't attack, believe it or not. I state opinions and that's all.

And Mo's research about Eliza's case was well pointed out and I rely more on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 22, 2010, 01:42:22 PM
I also think we should have Teddys, Akon, and MJs back and stand behind them, read some of the comments they are awful, We should back him up. I just did.  :D

I can't believe some of the comments I've read. Everyone has a RIGHT to BELIEVE what they want! So if someone believes in God are you going to put them down?? You (whom are bashing) should look in the mirror at yourself and see all the hate that you spread! For the sad sheep whom believe all the lies about MJ touching Kid WAKE UP!!! Leave him alone!! Good for you Teddy, stand up for what you believe in! Open your eyes people the truth is right in your face. I love how some fans swear they know everything about MJ lol how would you know he didn't do it to protect his children because he loves them? Read a book people and turn the tv off. Wake up sheep!!

Posted at 11:25 AM on Nov 22, 2010 by Becca
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 01:45:30 PM
First, I won't post "something positive" just because people ask for it if I don't think that way in a certain point.  I don't get and never will the stubborness in: "Let's all think the same. If not, get out of this or try talk like everyone because this is how it should be." I post what I think and  that's all about it. I am not numbed by a theory and I do not stick to something no matter how the situation develops. I had a good  time last 2-3 days and now we got this shit. I can't stick happy as 2 days before if the situation changed today. And I was not defensive in what I said and either I feel attacked (?!).  I said that people still think it was navi or casanova or anyone else in TII no matter how absurd it sounds.  Photos don't prove anything.  If people feel attacked by someone's different opinion, then I can't help them. It's their way of thinking. I only can say that I don't attack, believe it or not. I state opinions and that's all.

And Mo's research about Eliza's case was well pointed out and I rely more on that.

Rather than continuing to post the same things over and over and vent here. Why don't you direct your questions to the individuals involved if you are upset about this?

Probate Lawyer's Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
His email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eliza Presley: Twitter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Youtube:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TMZ: Contact at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Harvey Levin Twitter: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Linda Hood Sigmon: Website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 send them a private message

I am not saying that they will for sure answer you but they might and they are the ones who have the answers and that you are upset with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 01:45:47 PM
OH MY GOD!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

November 22, 2010, 01:46:00 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Are you always like this? You could even get me in a depression with your negativity. TMZ with an article that people think MJ is still alive, and STILL you have to whine about everything? Gosh, your life must be hard. And relying on Mo's investigation to believe whether or not Elvis is still alive is a little close minded. Elvis is not dead, there is enough evidence for that. People also fail to realize that Eliza's evidence is NOT opposed, just her case and not because they say she's a nutcase, but because it has been too long ago. So there is still no reason to believe her case will have an unhappy end. If the judge has a reason to believe the DNA evidence is fake, he can ask for a legal procedure. But until now, why should he believe it is not as it is? The estate isn't even opposing it.

@ Uncle Harve: Thank you for this post, lets hope more people will visit here and see that Teddy is in fact not just a nutcase. And you need to ban some people that commented Harve, some replies are horrible.

Lots of stuff happening lately, feels like a piece by piece by piece by piece return. And where is Kenny? Haven't heard from him in a while...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 01:49:57 PM
I can only say it is more than positively!!! It is very good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

November 22, 2010, 01:56:55 PM
This is sad...Teddy Riley deserves our support!

Insane Producer Swears: Michael Jackson is ALIVE!!!
November 22nd, 2010

Music producer Teddy Riley has serious issues ... with the fact that people just ASSUME Michael Jackson is dead. Come on, people, it's a conspiracy!

Riley, who worked with MJ all the way to the end - or WAS it the end?! - has reignited a conspiracy theory after Tweeting that he believes he's alive.

Where is he? How would he possibly live in secret even if he did fake his own death successfully? Why would he abandon his kids? Not explained.

Wherever Michael Jackson is, Teddy Riley wishes him the best.

Riley worked with MJ on his Dangerous album and produced the (possibly) late singer's controversial song "Breaking News" on his upcoming Sony album.

Riley wrote, "If people can think Elvis is still alive why the F#*@ I cant [sic] think Michael is still alive." Truly, no one can argue that kind of sage wisdom.

A fan then wrote to him: "Akon said he believes Michael is in hiding and will be coming back one day. Im curious to know what ya think bout that."

His take: "AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE." Enough said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 01:57:58 PM
What the F..........k! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!! I always get TMZ Celebrity Gossip page opened up as soon as I get into the internet and the first article I saw "MJ Producer Believes MJ is Alive" and I shout so loudly I think someone will call 911.  :D  
The Elvis connection comment looks a little sarcastic but I think the purpose is not to shock too much non believers with sudden announcement.That is OK!
 Harvey, we have been believing that MJ is alive for 17 months through little ups and downs from time to time, but that is normal.
Guys, we need to increase YES poll %.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

TarjaTopic starter

November 22, 2010, 01:58:50 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
And relying on Mo's investigation to believe whether or not Elvis is still alive is a little close minded. Elvis is not dead, there is enough evidence for that. People also fail to realize that Eliza's evidence is NOT opposed, just her case and not because they say she's a nutcase, but because it has been too long ago. So there is still no reason to believe her case will have an unhappy end. If the judge has a reason to believe the DNA evidence is fake, he can ask for a legal procedure. But until now, why should he believe it is not as it is? The estate isn't even opposing it.

yes, I found what Mo searched very good and it wasn't some absurd thing or unbelievable. It's pretty clear what she said there and I can open my ear to what she wrote too, because I will never absolutelly never  stick to one theory because of the fact that life develops and everyday everything is changing and in order to find answers we can't lay down on a theory and close our ears to anything that we don't like. If you find it close minded, it's your opinion and that's ok. I find close minded those who can't accept any other theory that anyone could bring up, just because they don't want to hear anything else.

I haven't searched in mycroscopic details for Elvis' case as I am here for Michael and because TS made the connection, doesn't mean everyone can agree with it. If there's a connection  with Elvis (dead or alive) that would be Michael inspiring himself from Elvis' life but not at the extent to believe in a double comeback. I am able to stick on the ground in such situations. Don't take it again personally. It's my opinion. People can agree.. disagree.. it's natural. It's not my intention to have people agreeing with me because this won't change what i think anyway
Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 02:04:15 PM by Tarja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 01:59:29 PM
Where is he? How would he possibly live in secret even if he did fake his own death successfully? Why would he abandon his kids? Not explained.

Actually all that CAN be explained! Of course he didn't abandon his children, they clearly know whats going on. And we already know it's possible for him to be in Bahrain.

I agree, he needs our full support! Someone had to be the first one to speak up about this and take one for the team.

THANK YOU TEDDY!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal