Secondly, isn't it a little odd to say to your brother who has JUST passed 'I miss you' and 'We'll keep our legacy'.... oh maybe i'm wrong here, it just reminds me of a theater scene, i can't imagine the possibility of being so clear-minded at such a moment!

Absolutely! Like Janet saying "We miss him so much" at the BET Awards... It's comical. His body is not even cold yet, there were periods when you didn't see Michael in over a year, but if he's gone for three days, you "miss" him so much and that's all you can think of? LOL!

And, yup, keeping his legacy alive, that's what each and everyone of us would worry about right after our brother died. His legacy is all that matters. That's why Jermaine had to say that HIS BROTHER, THE LEGENDARY KING OF POP, died, what loving and personal words coming from a brother.

Garrrgh, sometimes I really... and I feel bad because of it, I don't want it... sometimes I really hate the Jackson family. Nothing about them seems authentic, I wouldn't trust any of them, since we know, Michael didn't seem to trust most of them either. And he must've had his reasons, I believe. If this is a hoax, I don't know how many of them are involved in it, if any of them. Katherine would have to be, I guess, but the rest... ? It's just that the possibility of Michael being dead has me so disgusted about the behaviour of this family, I can't help but hate them sometimes.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

I remember watching the interview with Janet and Tyler Perry talking about the movie and when Janet got the news about Michael and Tyler confirmed that she was filming at the time she got the news and they were there for her helping her cope with her grief.  So please someone tell me where these people actually were at the time and exactly who told them because they don't seem to know or remember for that matter.  My father died 17 years ago and I can remember every single waking moment leading up to his death where I was, what I was doing etc.  So how in the world could you forget something like that and in such a very short time.  there is no disrespect to the family, not at all but come clean or at least if you have to bend the truth somewhat make it a little believable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah...i remember that too. first i heard that janet was in atlanta when she got the news..then i heard her say it was in NewYork and i just figured that i'd heard wrong the first time. but since others have pointed this out..now i know that i actually heard right..the first time. i grow tired of all the different stories :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions