Hi, thanks for the welcome SoldierofLOVE and all of you. I do read this site a lot and been around a while...

She  petitioned for the divorce so I assume she's the one who left.
What bugs me is the scientology card which has been left out about the LMP and how she is "posthumously" trying to reclaim him. Scientology celebrities work on increasing their recruitments..typical crazy cult approach!

Travolta recruited Pricilla I belive,  she got LMP who  got in with Mike thinking he'll get in. But he just wanted her DNA. Tom Cruise recruited Katie Holmes and possibly Will Smith and family by now..that's how the scam continues to work, involving high profile celebrities...

Now LMP (who failed miserably in getting MJ or Nicholas Cage, therefore she set for a normal low profile but scientologist hubby) she is up to target as many people as possible and why not MJ billion fanbase?

I am sure she'll be doing more of these promotion  actions in the future...

I wonder what TS thinks about this?

If we truly believe MJ hoax is about creating awareness on mass manipulation and critical thinking ect... ..than LMP and her close Scientology connection are precisely the people to be aware of.

But I do think MJ has many people by the balls with all the information he knows and connection he has.
He is untouchable ..to some extent.

Funny also looking at the 02 press conference if you haven't done so in a while... it so OBVIOUS that is not him...

with love,

Quote from:
@the voice.  Welcome.  Didn't Michael leave LMP and then she begged for him to take her back?  I don't recall that LMP left Michael.  She refused to have his child and then he left her, I thought.[/quote
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not watching it.  I'm not feeling Lisa Marie now or then.  Sorry.  Never felt she was good for him from day one even if he loved her to pieces.  I'll get the re-cap from you guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I heard about it on the radio this morning! I hadn't seen the thread on here and I was like :o

Now that I'm home, I have to find out what channel & time it comes on, if it already came on I'll just watch it on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Please could someone let us know when its on utube,I cant watch it on TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's supposed to be today, huh? I happened to look at Youtube this morning and the episode for today was supposed to be about this woman with a supposed multiple personality disorder or something. =/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MJonmind

Elvis blasts Scientology: "That s.o.b. group--all they want is my money".
June 24th STAR - (AT YOUR NEWSTAND NOW! BUY ONE!)

ELVIS BLASTS SCIENTOLOGY: 'That s.o.b. group - all they want is my money'

Troubled Lisa Marie Presley has been living under the iron grip of Scientology - and friends fear she may be a danger to herself. Warning flags went up when Lisa Marie, 29, was hospitalized recently near her Florida home with stomach, liver and bronchial infections, soon after undergoing a grueling Scientology ritual known as "cleansing."

Now a special STAR investigation in Lisa Marie's bizarre life inside the "church" reveals the disturbingly lonely existence of Elvis' only child.

Among the most troubling discoveries:

*Lisa Marie had a cholesterol count so high, doctors feared she could end up having a stroke or heart attack.

*She is under constant observation from church members who virtually never leave her alone. One Scientologist pal even climbed into her hospital bed with her.

*Lisa Marie's life in Scientology is dangerous, according to an attorney for a former member, whose family is suing the church, blaming Scientology for her death at the age of 36.

*Old friends of Elvis are concerned about Lisa Marie's obsessive involvement in Scientology - especially since the King was one of the most vocal critics of the group before he died in 1977.

Despite this, his ex-wife Priscilla was persuaded by John Travolta to join the church just a couple of years after the King's death. Lisa Marie was taken along too.

This year, Lisa moved into a three-story house situated on a bay in Clearwater, Florida - one of the home bases for Scientology.

Sources say Lisa Marie paid $1.5 million for the house at 1100 North Osceola Ave. because she desperately wanted to live close to the church. It was in that house that she collapsed in pain and was eventually taken to nearby Morton Plant Hospital, not long after undergoing the Scientology "cleansing" ritual.

During her hospital stay, STAR has learned that the 100-lb. young woman had an alarmingly high cholesterol level of 490. Doctors say healthy cholesterol levels usually average around 200.

The Scientology cleansing program can consist of ingesting megadoses of vitamins and sitting for hours in saunas, which can cause dehydration.

According to Dr. Victor Herbert, a professor at New York's Mount Sinai hospital, starvation and malnutrition can dramatically increase cholesterol levels.

"If these conditions continue, it can be life-threatening," says Herbert. "It can cause blood clotting, heart attacks and strokes. She is killing herself."

Doctors also discovered that Lisa Marie is suffering from Epstein Barr syndrome, also known as Chronic Fatigue syndrome, and energy-sapping ailment that doctors have found difficult to explain. Cher, Nicollette Sheridan and Peggy Lipton are just some of the stars who have been plagued by the baffling illness that leads to an inability to concentrate, overwhelming fatigue, sore throats and muscle pain.

One of the strongest warnings against Scientology has come from the family of Lisa McPherson, who lived on the same street as Lisa Marie - and who they say died at the hands of church members.

McPherson's strange death has had Clearwater up in arms for months.

The woman's dehydrated body was delivered to a hospital 30 miles away by a van load of church members. Answers to why she died have never been forthcoming. According to police, this is what happened:

A Dallas native, the 36-year-old McPherson was involved in a minor traffic accident in the city. She wasn't hurt, but she bizarrely removed all her clothes at the scene, saying, "I need help. I need to talk to someone."

Police took her to Morton Plant Hospital for psychiatric evaluation, but within an hour a group of Scientologists turned up at her bedside. Despite a doctor's protests, they persuaded her to sign herself out, saying they would take care of her at their headquarters, the Fort Harrison Hotel.

Seventeen days later, on Dec. 5, 1995, a Scientology van delivered McPherson's body to a small hospital in New Port Richey. The emergency room doctor who handled the case is a member of the sect.

An autopsy showed that McPherson-who was heavily dehydrated-died of a thrombo-cmbolism, a blood clot in the chest.

Medical Examiner Joan Wood said McPherson had had no fluids for several days and was unconscious for at least two days before she died.

Her family is suing the church. Clearwater police are investigating her death, and a source close to the investigation says he believes arrests will be made within a couple of months.

Ken Dandar, the lawyer representing McPherson's family, tells STAR from his office in Tampa:

"My recommendation to any Scientologist would be to get out as fast as you can."

He says Lisa McPherson was trying to get out when she died, and claims in the lawsuit her death was caused by a church technique called "introspection rundown."

"In such cases the Scientologists follow a program of keeping the person in isolation till they snap out of it. But Lisa would not listen to them, and her health went down and down and down until she slipped into a coma."

Old friends of Elvis are concerned about Lisa Marie's obsessive involvement in Scientology - especially since the King was one the most vocal critics of the group before he died in 1977.

Lamar Fike, who was part of Elvis' "Memphis mafia," says: "He stayed away from Scientology like it was a cobra. He'd s*** a brick if he knew how far Lisa's gotten into it."

The Scientologists once tried to recruit Elvis, Fike says. He recalls that Elvis fumed: "The hell with those people. There's no way I'll ever get involved with that s.o.b. group. All they want is my money."

The Scientologists are with Lisa Marie virtually every day According to sources, one Scientologist pal even climbed into the hospital bed with her.

"This scruffy looking blond-haired guy was with her all the time," says an insider. "He would always be in bed with her whenever anyone went in. He would be wearing his dirty worn-out jeans and flannel shirt, but all she would have on was one of the skimpy hospital gowns.

"Nurses and other staff would walk in and he'd have his arm around her or cradling her head, and they'd be whispering with their faces close together.

"He was on top of the cover usually, and she'd be half hanging out from under the cover with just the gown on.

"They slept together nearly every night. He'd be there in bed with her at night and still be there at four in the morning."

Observers say Lisa Marie is regularly whisked to nearby church buildings in a blue Chevrolet van. Anyone who gets too close is surrounded by uniformed Scientologist security guards and pressured to move on.

Sources say Lisa Marie had hopes for a recording career and planned on releasing a record to coincide with the 20th anniversary of her father's death in August. But she gave up on the dream of becoming a singer after she heard that record company insiders were panning the recording.

Now she has made Scientology and her children - Danielle, 8, and Ben, 4 - the focus of her life.

Lisa Marie stands to inherit $100 million on her 30th birthday, next February 1. Friends fear she will be pressured into giving much of it to the Scientology sect.

Didn't Michael talk about going through a "cleasing" when he was with Janet in that 35 Annual Grammy Awards 1993, would that have been just prior to marrying Lisa in 94 but while she was trying to convert him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm confused, is the lisa marie presley episode on tonight or not?
Everything I find is about the woman with multiple personalities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "roxy101"
I'm confused, is the lisa marie presley episode on tonight or not?
Everything I find is about the woman with multiple personalities.

I'm confused too. A few days ago I checked my TV guide, and the information for Oprah for 10/6 said LMP was on. Then I checked today, and its about a lady with shchizophrenia. I never saw a commercial for it, either.

Edit: It's on now. It's not LMP.
Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 03:00:33 PM by backstager
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Maybe LMP is the girl with multiple personality disorder  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Its not on here in Canada either - LMP I mean.  the lady with the multiple personalities is being interviewed.  If anyone finds out when its to be broadcast can you pls post it here?  I wasn't going to watch but find that I am irresistably drawn to anything related to MJ.  I hope that its not another Oprah/LMP MJ bashing 'cos I will be severely ticked and disappointed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I  have no negative remarks for Lisa Marie Presely as it stands. I truly believe that all the reports indicating that she was involved with Scientology  and that she purposely married Michael as a  ploy to try to get his money for this religion are totally ridiculous, and as I recall, we were specifically told in an interview to not buy into all the media propaganda and tabloid garbage that aroused this theory of wanting Michael to give money to Scientology. Lisa Marie Presley was just a foolish girl hoping to benefit and possibly take advantage of Michael for her own personal gain, as many in his life have done so in the past. At some point, I do believe Lisa had  genuine feelings for Michael, but over the course of time, love often withers away after being with someone that some people, like Lisa, never are truly satisfied. What could Lisa Marie Presely want that Michael already has? She is the Daughter of a rock and roll pioneer, and i'm sure money certainly isn't an issue for herself, even to this day. So once she started to realize that Michael could perhaps bring in an even wealthier revenue, she possibly had the idea of becoming incredibly wealthier than ever before and that was the downfall of the marriage; greed. She wanted more than what she truly deserved, and I think that at some point, Michael wouldn't allow her to truly take advantage of him, so she walked out on him hoping to collect some sort of value from the marriage. At first, did she love michael? I believe so. but as every celebrity is always begging for more, lisa had that snotty attitude that reminded her that she was so prominent that she essentially had to have every materialized possession in the world, so becuase she wanted so much more than what was to be offered up, she had gotten so engulfed by this selfishness, that she succumbed to greed and misfortune and forgot about what began the marriage in the first place, love. It was love. and she ruined it. plain and simple. and Now shes trying to talk foolishness, stabbing michael in the back for her batrayal of him for, you guessed it, Money. It's all about Money folks. Every place is run by money. the government is stripping us of our money and lieing to us in front of our faces and nobody is taking a stand against this injustice. This is what michael wanted to tell us, this was the conspiracies that were being discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
I  have no negative remarks for Lisa Marie Presely as it stands. I truly believe that all the reports indicating that she was involved with Scientology  and that she purposely married Michael as a  ploy to try to get his money for this religion are totally ridiculous, and as I recall, we were specifically told in an interview to not buy into all the media propaganda and tabloid garbage that aroused this theory of wanting Michael to give money to Scientology. Lisa Marie Presley was just a foolish girl hoping to benefit and possibly take advantage of Michael for her own personal gain, as many in his life have done so in the past. At some point, I do believe Lisa had  genuine feelings for Michael, but over the course of time, love often withers away after being with someone that some people, like Lisa, never are truly satisfied. What could Lisa Marie Presely want that Michael already has? She is the Daughter of a rock and roll pioneer, and i'm sure money certainly isn't an issue for herself, even to this day. So once she started to realize that Michael could perhaps bring in an even wealthier revenue, she possibly had the idea of becoming incredibly wealthier than ever before and that was the downfall of the marriage; greed. She wanted more than what she truly deserved, and I think that at some point, Michael wouldn't allow her to truly take advantage of him, so she walked out on him hoping to collect some sort of value from the marriage. At first, did she love michael? I believe so. but as every celebrity is always begging for more, lisa had that snotty attitude that reminded her that she was so prominent that she essentially had to have every materialized possession in the world, so becuase she wanted so much more than what was to be offered up, she had gotten so engulfed by this selfishness, that she succumbed to greed and misfortune and forgot about what began the marriage in the first place, love. It was love. and she ruined it. plain and simple. and Now shes trying to talk foolishness, stabbing michael in the back for her batrayal of him for, you guessed it, Money. It's all about Money folks. Every place is run by money. the government is stripping us of our money and lieing to us in front of our faces and nobody is taking a stand against this injustice. This is what michael wanted to tell us, this was the conspiracies that were being discussed.
Wow my thought on Lisa also! my thought on money also....i sometimes am so sad to think some pieces of paper makes us go crazy...war for just a piece of  paper ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Watching it now, It's been on for 51 minutes, no Lisa Marie. What happened? I heard it on the radio this morning too. They said "Exclusive Lisa Marie on the Oprah show today, speaking for the first time about the death of her ex-husband Michael Jackson" or something like that.  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions