Its her

Re: A little insight hope it helps!
September 09, 2010, 10:55:36 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Very well said Its her!! "Be the change" We don't possess the power to change others, but we can change ourselves! Be positive and be Loving, kind and compassionate to all others. Radiate your positive energy and others will feel that energy. Be all that you can possibly be and believe in the power of Love!
Let your Love light shine!
Blessings and Love always. <3

Thank you, :)  but I can't take the credit.  ;)  I borrowed this, from this guy:

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi
Indian political and spiritual leader (1869 - 1948)

I embrace any nugget of wisdom I can find, especially if it actually works in practice!

Hey---it worked for Jesus. His Love and example fires up hearts 2,010 years later, still. :D  :D

Kindness rocks.

Blessings and love to you too :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 11, 2010, 07:54:26 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post in the forum (not counting the "Introduce yourself" thing  :mrgreen:  ).

I'm not a believer so I was afraid to talk but I feel free here. It's amazing. I've been in other Michael forums and all I could see was hate and ego. But it's absolutely different here!

I agree with all your comments. We all have endured hard moments in our past and not only LOVE but FORGIVENESS can make your world a better place. For me, it was Michael who opened my eyes to forgiveness and I can understand now what a huge power it has.

So yes, his message it's important. I don't know if it has anything to see with the hoax but if we want to "make that change" we must start from deep inside. Whether he's alive or not, his message must live forever.

Problem is, most of the people don't care about this. So what I do is: ignore them. I'm sorry for them, I really am, but I can't live their lives, I'm here to live mine. You just have to try and tell them. If they don't want to listen, let them go. They will see it. You did see it in the past, right? Ok, give them more time.

In the end, we were lucky to have Michael. Before I "had" him, I was absolutely lost. After that, I know who I am and what to do.

So guys and girls... as Gandhi says: Be the change!

Sorry if I made it a bit too long. LOVE you all, really. I mean it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keepin the faith is never giving up on love

September 12, 2010, 02:55:39 AM
Quote from: "YRMW"
Hello everyone,

This is my 1st post in the forum (not counting the "Introduce yourself" thing :mrgreen: ).

I'm not a believer so I was afraid to talk but I feel free here. It's amazing. I've been in other Michael forums and all I could see was hate and ego. But it's absolutely different here!

I agree with all your comments. We all have endured hard moments in our past and not only LOVE but FORGIVENESS can make your world a better place. For me, it was Michael who opened my eyes to forgiveness and I can understand now what a huge power it has.

So yes, his message it's important. I don't know if it has anything to see with the hoax but if we want to "make that change" we must start from deep inside. Whether he's alive or not, his message must live forever.

Problem is, most of the people don't care about this. So what I do is: ignore them. I'm sorry for them, I really am, but I can't live their lives, I'm here to live mine. You just have to try and tell them. If they don't want to listen, let them go. They will see it. You did see it in the past, right? Ok, give them more time.

In the end, we were lucky to have Michael. Before I "had" him, I was absolutely lost. After that, I know who I am and what to do.

So guys and girls... as Gandhi says: Be the change!

Sorry if I made it a bit too long. LOVE you all, really. I mean it. ;)

Hello YRMV!!!!

Welcome to our HOME!!!!!
No matter what, dead or alive,his message of love,peace and tolerance its the most important thing we have to "LEARN" from MICHAEL. To "BE THAT CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN OTHERS", is the main thing most of people fail to realize because of selfish ego.Why is so hard for us to not think to others people needs,why we have to be so selfhis every day? Why we can't be like Michael who spent some days of his life in hospitals visiting ill kinds or giving just one thing from the heart and not because we have to?????   :cry:  :?
Yes some of you will say that he has another financial situation but how many rich people have you see doing that???

Please my friends excuse me if I offend one of you with my comments above,but I really need to share with you all my feelings. :oops:  :)

Dear friend from SPAIN can you please tell us what YRMW means????
Thank you. :D

LOVE ,from Romania.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 12, 2010, 03:48:23 AM
mjj4ever777 and so many more here, BRAVO and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. God bless you for spreading L.O.V.E., hope and good vibes...

"What goes around comes around" - what more can we give than making each day a better day, starting with the man in the mirror, starting a day with a huge S.M.I.L.E. and ending it with a huge S.M.I.L.E.?

In between the first daily mirror encounter and the last one we will have made several people happy - and they themselves may have spread their positive energy and there goes the snowball.

No matter how tough our day will be - with the strong believe that we will master it and that we have a lot of guardian angels with us and most importantly that we CAN overcome everything - we will master the tough and wonder afterwards how easy it actually was.
A prayer when it's getting too difficult for us will do miracles...

Putting the bar higher each day will make each of us stronger.
And we will make it. Each one of us. For sure.

Remember, there is a strict and sometimes difficult training required when entering an army.
You will find your face stuck in mud not only one time and be exhausted and love your bed just for the reason of having it to take a rest.
Don't you think Michael will need us being strong, being fit and trained for the combat ahead?
Don't you think we will be more exhausted in the future than today?
Don't you think the cause will be worth this hard job and getting ready for it now?

Giving Michael's message your hands, feet and brain every day, today, is only one step in the journey. Being on Michael's side will take a lot, not just a word.

Being on Michael's side requires
* discipline - even if you don't like what is requested,
* energy resources - they should be built up now,
* dedication - put priorities being in place,
* reliability - be there without excuses, and
* sustainability - ensure you're not only there once in a while but steadily in your personal future.

Being on Michael's side is a conscious commitment and taking over a responsibility.
It is not an instant idea to be forgotten when not convenient.
Being on Michael's side has changed our life and will continue to change our life.

We are not alone.
We can heal the world.
WE are the world.
It starts with us. Every day.

Blessings, L.O.V.E. and a dear hug to all  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

September 12, 2010, 10:18:41 AM
@applehead, thank you so much for your kind words. It seems we're all experiencing the same thing and that should make us stronger. As Grace said, we're his Army and there's a lot that he is expecting from us.

I'm happy to be here. You have given me strength to carry on. Thank you all.

PS My name means "You Rock My World" . I fell in love with Michael after watching that short-film  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Keepin the faith is never giving up on love

September 13, 2010, 03:59:58 PM
Quote from: "YRMW"
@applehead, thank you so much for your kind words. It seems we're all experiencing the same thing and that should make us stronger. As Grace said, we're his Army and there's a lot that he is expecting from us.

I'm happy to be here. You have given me strength to carry on. Thank you all.

PS My name means "You Rock My World" . I fell in love with Michael after watching that short-film ;)

Hello YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!! :D

OMG I'm so in love with this song.I dont know why but it has some kind an effect on me,lol  :lol: .
Welcome in this BIG ADVENTURE and please come in our investigations also if you find something intresting!!!!!
Thank you.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions