nefariTopic starter

Mauritius maybe? Odd connections
December 15, 2010, 10:13:22 AM
I know this is DoDo related but I really feel like people need to look closer at it. The DoDo comes from Mauritius and this is fact in RL as well about the now rare or extinct bird. But moving to why I put up a topic on this. Look what I found out about Mauritius. Some very interesting things which I put in CAPs. Makes me wonder if Michael could be here or perhaps has someone he knows here, has been here maybe.

It is an island nation off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean, about 900 kilometres (560 mi) east of Madagascar. In addition to the island of Mauritius, the Republic includes the islands of Cargados Carajos, Rodrigues and the Agalega Islands. Mauritius Island is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of RĂ©union 200 km (120 mi) to the southwest and the island of Rodrigues 570 km (350 mi) to the northeast.
In order to provide locals with access to imports at lower prices and attract more tourists going to Singapore and DUBAI, Mauritius is gearing towards becoming a duty-free island within the next four years. Duty has been eliminated for several products and decreased for more than 1850 products including clothing, food, jewelry, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT, AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT and LIGHTING EQUIPMENT. In addition, reforms aimed at attracting new business opportunities have also been implemented.
Mauritius ranks first among all countries in FDI inflows to India, with cumulative inflows amounting to US$10.98 billion. The top sectors attracting FDI inflows from Mauritius between January 2000 and December 2005 were electrical equipment, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, fuels, CEMENT and gypsum products and services sector (financial and non-financial).
"PHOENIX" is one of the main towns of the country. (And we know about Murray's hop to it plane flight to Phoenix and Michael's love of the Phoenix)
The only available means of inland public transport on Mauritius, so far, are via "TAXI CABS" and buses.

read more here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Re: Mauritius maybe? Odd connections
December 15, 2010, 01:45:08 PM
hello nefari
 i miss talking to ya .
yeah this could be there are no coincidences i believe and everything you said could be all signs and it was put out there for us to see .the ones that see the signs get the messages .they just read between the lines .nothing is always what it seems in this mess  ,its always covered you have to dig to bring it to light.
get what i am saying?
hugs
mjfjei7777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 15, 2010, 02:15:20 PM
Interesting, ya never know!
I like their coat of arms[attachment=0:49mb5ekt]100px-Coat_of_arms_of_Mauritius.svg[1].png[/attachment:49mb5ekt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefariTopic starter

December 15, 2010, 02:47:44 PM
Oh wow I missed that coat of arms the first time I looked at it. Cool. I just find it entertaining that the DoDo bird comes from here lol. I looked so hard for a "blimp" connection too lol but only came up with the Taxi, cement etc....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

MJonmind

December 15, 2010, 02:55:34 PM
You know how for our grandmothers they had flat puzzles, then we had 3-D puzzles, now this MJ challenge takes puzzles to a whole new level with pieces all over the planet!!! :shock:  8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2010, 05:26:08 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
You know how for our grandmothers they had flat puzzles, then we had 3-D puzzles, now this MJ challenge takes puzzles to a whole new level with pieces all over the planet!!! :shock:  8-)  :D

No kidding... MJ could eat fried brains for breakfast. (Mine certainly is fried sometimes.)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions