gstatproTopic starter

Billie Jean TRAILER Audio
June 19, 2010, 01:30:30 PM
SO I was watchin the trailer for This Is It on this new site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that Katherine (his mother) is sellin her new Never Can Say Goodbye book. And i notice on the the trailer he is performin Billie Jean and the band sounds very normal compared to the audio on the film which sounds so perfect which leads me to realization that most of or all of the film was not the real audio? or maybe a instrumental layover or better yet they played when Michael wasnt there so they recorded the live beat and added it later. Then i found on itunes or somethin like that website a soundtrack to the movie with remastered tracks that sounded better than the original songs so i buy the soundtrack at the store and the tracks are like the songs are on the album, not like the ones i heard online. This whole movie is a conspiracy from the audio to the visual of michael as well. Because i believe it was him at the O2 and the movie his voice his movements were him his humor and softness and better yet his perfectionist attitude. note that he had been seeing arnold klein for his rebuilt nose that arnold molded also injections for facial smoothness which explains the 02 appearance where his face was smooth and puffy lookin. how i know this...well look at the special features on the dvd "Staging The Return" where he is so nervous to go to the podeum and he's behind the curtain adjusting himself. Look at his face and compare it to all that you have seen of Michael if you are a true fan, its him and if he acted weird on stage to you watch this feature on this dvd. ALL of TII is him, watch all the features and youll know its him and even certain costumes you thought werent him it is. I hope ya'll are with me. Remember this is just an opinion not fact before you comment. Thanks
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Wherever you are....

Re: Billie Jean TRAILER Audio
June 19, 2010, 01:33:17 PM
:roll: I have sex with O2-dude every night, so I can tell you it was not Michael at O2.  :roll:
And Michael would never act like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 19, 2010, 01:44:24 PM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"
:roll: I have sex with O2-dude every night, so I can tell you it was not Michael at O2.  :roll:
was relating sex seriously necessary?
and his forum is supposed to show respect, yet we cant call mj sexy without mo and souza up our asses, Thank god i left ugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

gstatproTopic starter

June 19, 2010, 03:20:31 PM
Quote from: "AgentBJ"

Is this a joke? I guess i shouldnt expect any real answers at this point of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions