Something strange-Mj tunes again!!!!
November 20, 2010, 05:05:26 PM
Hello my friends!!!!!

Something strange happened ,OMG I just hope that more people will listen to heard what I just heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy but during my usual things that  I do every saturday,I listen to MJ tunes and this evening suddenly W E ARE THE WORLD started.Till at one point that I was telling myself that this is not the original  :o  :shock: .But after that I told myself that maybe it's just my impression, :? .But after that I was like: Hey but this sounds familiar to me!!!!
You will never believed what I just heard!!!!! Talking about  creating controversy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login),thank you very much for your post Believe777,DOES SOMEONE HERE REMEMBER THE CONTROVERSY FROM 2006 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 2006???????? When every newspapaer said Michael couldn't sing ??????? :shock:

Michael Jackson We are the world live WMA 2006
[youtube:2h6xizus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ILXOePB9U[/youtube:2h6xizus]

I'm telling you my friends,this was on Mj tunes ,and Michael was sinsing VERY WELLLLLLLLLLLL,it was him singing at  the World Music awards,and I heard his voice very vell,OMG I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please someone tell me that I'M NOT DREAMING??????????? :o  :shock:  :?

I rememeber that once I saw a video on youtube and one person commented that he knows that Michael was singing very well because he was there,in the audience :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Re: Something strange-Mj tunes again!!!!
November 20, 2010, 08:17:52 PM
OK, there are two versions of WATW... maybe you heard the new one for Haiti?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

November 20, 2010, 08:35:15 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello my friends!!!!!

Something strange happened ,OMG I just hope that more people will listen to heard what I just heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me crazy but during my usual things that  I do every saturday,I listen to MJ tunes and this evening suddenly W E ARE THE WORLD started.Till at one point that I was telling myself that this is not the original  :o  :shock: .But after that I told myself that maybe it's just my impression, :? .But after that I was like: Hey but this sounds familiar to me!!!!
You will never believed what I just heard!!!!! Talking about  creating controversy (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login),thank you very much for your post Believe777,DOES SOMEONE HERE REMEMBER THE CONTROVERSY FROM 2006 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS 2006???????? When every newspapaer said Michael couldn't sing ??????? :shock:

Michael Jackson We are the world live WMA 2006
[youtube:1elhvz21]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ILXOePB9U[/youtube:1elhvz21]

I'm telling you my friends,this was on Mj tunes ,and Michael was sinsing VERY WELLLLLLLLLLLL,it was him singing at  the World Music awards,and I heard his voice very vell,OMG I'm going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please someone tell me that I'M NOT DREAMING??????????? :o  :shock:  :?

I rememeber that once I saw a video on youtube and one person commented that he knows that Michael was singing very well because he was there,in the audience :D

I listened to this video again and to me he didnt dound bad. MJ just sang right along with the rest of them. Kudos MJ. I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

November 21, 2010, 03:33:08 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
OK, there are two versions of WATW... maybe you heard the new one for Haiti?

Hello airieslady!!!

No no I'm telling you it was that one from 2006, :D ,I listened for 20 times and it was that,I know the new version from 2010 believe me.In 2006 he had a more mature voice but it was beautiful also  8-) .

Love you more abd God bless you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions