~Souza~

Re: TIAI 11/04
November 07, 2010, 07:51:39 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "Puff"
The first step is always the hardest.
We have to THINK a lot about it, in my opinion, but if you are in a hurry please, start doing something, maybe someone will follow you...

Start doing? LMAO I was the one who made the post to make the change and TS redirected to. And then we had the Charities section. So it seems like my post was the first chain already. And I'm asking everyone where to start and giving some ideas. Because only my opinion is nothing.  The majority will decide where to start. But you can see that nobody answered back if you check out TIAI's 11/3 redirect! I asked it on the charities section too and gave ideas but nobody seems to agree or disagree.  So I'm not only writing but already done and doing things if you missed them.

PureLove, I think you need to reread, because there were lots of people posting ideas, so what you are saying there in not really fair, don't you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2010, 08:30:55 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
We have to THINK a lot about it, in my opinion, but if you are in a hurry please, start doing something, maybe someone will follow you...

Start doing? LMAO I was the one who made the post to make the change and TS redirected to. And then we had the Charities section. So it seems like my post was the first chain already. And I'm asking everyone where to start and giving some ideas. Because only my opinion is nothing.  The majority will decide where to start. But you can see that nobody answered back if you check out TIAI's 11/3 redirect! I asked it on the charities section too and gave ideas but nobody seems to agree or disagree.  So I'm not only writing but already done and doing things if you missed them.

PureLove, I think you need to reread, because there were lots of people posting ideas, so what you are saying there in not really fair, don't you think?

I think what was written to me was very unfair. I didn't do anything? That's what Puff wrote sounds like. Nobody answered on 11/3 thread as well as the post on the Charities section. You can go and check out. Those are what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about this post or the ones that were written before by the members. Pls do not confuse what I write and mean. I hope everyone try to be helpful in a positive way. God bless.
Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:39:39 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

November 07, 2010, 08:34:07 PM

I think what was written to me was very unfair.

I think you don't get what I meant...... So re-read my reply as well....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 07, 2010, 08:42:04 PM

I think what was written to me was very unfair.

I think you don't get what I meant...... So re-read my reply as well....

I think what was written to me was very unfair. I didn't do anything? That's what Puff wrote sounds like. Nobody answered on 11/3 thread as well as the post on the Charities section. You can go and check out. Those are what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about this post or the ones that were written before by the members. Pls do not confuse what I write and mean. I hope everyone try to be helpful in a positive way. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions