No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: KIDS IN HAWAII
June 28, 2010, 06:16:48 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Let's not pick on the kids' weight, people wth? They are kids. Yes, they have gained some weight but that's due to lifestyle change. They have more freedom to go out with their cousins & probably to eat what they want. Also they don't have a cook like Kai Chase preparing healthy, balanced meals for them anymore. It's a change, so their weight is bound to either go up or down a little bit. Please do not focus on that & start making comments about them being big. God forbid they ever heard or saw things like that, they might end up like the other young celebrities & celebrity children with eating disorders.

Oh I'm sorry you understood that. I wasn't making fun of them at all...and they are NOT fat, they just gained more weight/....that doesn't make them fat....I was just noticing. And honestly, I was just think about eating habits that seem to have changed and how that might be connected to the hoax. If they are not spending time with their dad, since their diet has changed, does that mean he's...gone?  I know that's not enough to go on, but that's what I was thinking and that's why I said that. No harm intended at all. And they are NOT fat  :)  They are adorable.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

June 28, 2010, 02:24:03 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I think we can finally...finally put to rest the rumor that Prince is not MJ's biological son...here is his vitiligo...circled...sorry Prince, you are beautiful with or without vitiligo and may you handle it with all the grace your father did.  I'm sorry if I offend you or hurt you, it's not my intention.

i hope this time around people can be a little bit more respectful. michael handled the scrutiny with strength and grace. i pray to God that prince won't have be put through that. if he does, we'll be here for him like we are for michael. children should NOT have to put up with that kind of crap.

that being said, prince is going to break a lot of hearts like his dad does. good genes.

i can tell you that he's already doing it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 06:51:32 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I think we can finally...finally put to rest the rumor that Prince is not MJ's biological son...here is his vitiligo...circled...sorry Prince, you are beautiful with or without vitiligo and may you handle it with all the grace your father did.  I'm sorry if I offend you or hurt you, it's not my intention.

Inside Edition just reported on this - the photos they showed were much clearer though.  A dermatologist from NYC says it's classic signs of vitiligo.  AND i agree Prince is beautiful with or without this skin problem.  ~ WE LOVE YOU Prince Michael ~ Your dad IS proud of you & your siblings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 28, 2010, 07:12:35 PM
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Quote from: "teine21"
Let's not pick on the kids' weight, people wth? They are kids. Yes, they have gained some weight but that's due to lifestyle change. They have more freedom to go out with their cousins & probably to eat what they want. Also they don't have a cook like Kai Chase preparing healthy, balanced meals for them anymore. It's a change, so their weight is bound to either go up or down a little bit. Please do not focus on that & start making comments about them being big. God forbid they ever heard or saw things like that, they might end up like the other young celebrities & celebrity children with eating disorders.

Oh I'm sorry you understood that. I wasn't making fun of them at all...and they are NOT fat, they just gained more weight/....that doesn't make them fat....I was just noticing. And honestly, I was just think about eating habits that seem to have changed and how that might be connected to the hoax. If they are not spending time with their dad, since their diet has changed, does that mean he's...gone?  I know that's not enough to go on, but that's what I was thinking and that's why I said that. No harm intended at all. And they are NOT fat  :)  They are adorable.

No they are not. They are beautiful kids. & I don't think the eating habits/lifestyle change means he's gone. It just means that they are living with their grandma who admitted herself that she gives them a little more freedom & with their cousins & not with their dad who watched what they ate & what they did. It just means he's not with them all the time right now, not that he's dead.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 08:57:47 PM
I JUST SAW A GIRL AT THE BEACH TODAY WEARING THE SAME SWIMSUIT AS PARIS!!!!!!  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

October 12, 2010, 02:20:48 PM
OK it's 9 PM here in Switzerland and I just had this idea popping up in my head. Given all those clues I just thought with the kids being in Hawaii at exactly their fathers' first 'death' anniversary I have to look into the name 'Hawaii' as a possible other clue and what Hawaii means. This is what I found:

Ha - stands for Breath of Life
wai - stands for fresh water - and in what element have the kids been photographed mostly? Yep, water.
i - stands for the concept of a supreme god

My simple translation of the pictures parallelling them with the meaning of Hawaii is, that Michael definitely is alive > he has the breath of life. Seeing the pictures of his kids having a jolly good time  :lol: at exactly their fathers' 1 death anni then has less to do with them being Jehovas' witnesses not 'celebrating' birthdays et al yet rather with the fact that there is and never was a sad time to begin with.

Just my 2 cents  8-) just some few months later  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions