~Souza~

Re: TIAI 08/10
August 10, 2010, 04:43:13 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
Okay, I need some help. If we all start to buy into the MJ/Elvis thing, how does that connect with a message of love, changing the world, justice for those without a voice, etc. I understand that it makes a great story and a huge publicity stunt, but where's Michael's message in all of that? If he wants to portray himself as other than an entertainer and he wants the world to take him seriously as other than a singer/dancer, how does that fit into Elvis/MJ thing? It could even make a great movie, but where's his message of love?

Maybe I was deluded about the death hoax being for a greater good other than entertainment. Now I don't know.

You don't understand, the Elvis thing helps us to get this out there, to trigger the media. If the media will get interested and publish articles about the hoax, people will visit this forum and read up before the bam, they will be prepared. There is actual DNA proof that Elvis is still alive, and therefor -when you look at the striking similarities between the 2 'deaths'- it will be easier for the media to report.

Once large amounts of people will visit the hoax forums, more and more people will be aware of the message, it's all over this forum and not to miss. We need to have a snowball effect to get people to understand he did hoax his death and most important WHY he hoaxed his death. It will make it easier for him to return if more people are aware of this.

Unfortunately a lot of people still oppose the Elvis connection. They say it has nothing to do with Mike, while in fact it has EVERYTHING to do with Mike and his safe return. If only people would aknowledge that...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 04:56:15 PM
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really want to understand this.

So the Elvis/MJ thing is only to get attention for his message and the reason why he hoaxed his death.

These are the roadblocks for me.

1) How much credibility will there be for him and his message if he links himself with Elvis whose death has been an ongoing source of numerous jokes for years. Also, is Elvis really relevant or has the same global exposure that Michael did?

2) So assume number 1 works, and everyone comes to this site (very wishful thinking) do we REALLY know why Michael hoaxed his death? We have a lot of conjectures but I've never seen a concrete and proven reason.

I want to believe, I really do. But we midwesterners are hard to convince. In my gut, I feel like I'm being used in some way that does not feel right. I don't like that feeling. I can't lose it and haven't been able to ever since the Elvis thing came up. I know..I
know...prove TS wrong. Don't have the time nor the commitment to do that. Something just doesn't feel right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 10, 2010, 05:26:24 PM
I'm not trying to be difficult, but I really want to understand this.

So the Elvis/MJ thing is only to get attention for his message and the reason why he hoaxed his death.

These are the roadblocks for me.

1) How much credibility will there be for him and his message if he links himself with Elvis whose death has been an ongoing source of numerous jokes for years. Also, is Elvis really relevant or has the same global exposure that Michael did?

2) So assume number 1 works, and everyone comes to this site (very wishful thinking) do we REALLY know why Michael hoaxed his death? We have a lot of conjectures but I've never seen a concrete and proven reason.

I want to believe, I really do. But we midwesterners are hard to convince. In my gut, I feel like I'm being used in some way that does not feel right. I don't like that feeling. I can't lose it and haven't been able to ever since the Elvis thing came up. I know..I
know...prove TS wrong. Don't have the time nor the commitment to do that. Something just doesn't feel right.

I have explained so many many times and my energy is running low. I can only tell you that my gut never failed me and I did try to debunk TS, many times, because no one else did. I couldn't. Besides that I use my common sense and when I read through his posts I KNOW he is telling the truth. If you don't see that, I really don't know what else I can tell you so you will believe. It's up to you, I can't convince you, TS can't convince you and maybe Mike himself can't even convince you.

I am just saddened and a little frustrated lately that people run after mind fuckers like MHA and his attention seeking, mind controlling tweets and videos, Pearl jr. and her door, all the fake Twitter accounts, BOW and her 1001 predictions + excuses, etc., but when someone is here coming up with actual predictions about the hoax that come true, has a clear connection to The Jacksons, TMZ etc., provides valuable information and evidence, people oppose him and are even VERY nasty. I will keep defending him until the very end, but I am repeating myself now. "What more can I give?"

This last part was not directed at you directly, but in general, I hope you get me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 05:55:45 PM
Souza, thanks for the taking the time to respond. I didn't explain myself very well. I wasn't expecting anyone to attempt to convince me. I think I have spent sufficient time to think this out. I only expressed what thoughts because it felt "phony" not to do so.

I have always thought there was a spiritual reason for me to be here. It was so out of character for me to participate in something like this.

But I think for me, I have received the message that I was supposed to hear. Ironically, that's why I have so little time to read or participate on the website. I'm very actively involved in multiple directions in trying to help those who are so struggling during this severe economic times in my community. I received that message from Michael's life. To take every talent you have and use it for others. I just happened to have some skills that fit for the economic times we are in right now.

Part of what has been stressed here is for people to think for themselves. I so value that as well as the ability to express ourselves freely here. That's the only reason why I stated my feelings about where the website is headed. I'm not critical, just think that this is the fork in the road for me and I need to take what I have learned and use it to the max. I have this incredible need to be honest...however it does have its drawbacks.

Souza and Mo - thanks for all the hard work you have done. Maybe both of you as well as everyone else on this site will never fully know or comprehend the impact you've made on people's lives. Who knows why God uses us in ways we can't comprehend or understand...maybe that's the most exciting game of all...life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 10, 2010, 07:23:16 PM
I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined.  I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
Him the glory for what is being accomplished.  JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration.  This is also just my opinion.  Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing.  I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net.  It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 10, 2010, 10:12:02 PM
Souza, thanks for the taking the time to respond. I didn't explain myself very well. I wasn't expecting anyone to attempt to convince me. I think I have spent sufficient time to think this out. I only expressed what thoughts because it felt "phony" not to do so.

I have always thought there was a spiritual reason for me to be here. It was so out of character for me to participate in something like this.

But I think for me, I have received the message that I was supposed to hear. Ironically, that's why I have so little time to read or participate on the website. I'm very actively involved in multiple directions in trying to help those who are so struggling during this severe economic times in my community. I received that message from Michael's life. To take every talent you have and use it for others. I just happened to have some skills that fit for the economic times we are in right now.

Part of what has been stressed here is for people to think for themselves. I so value that as well as the ability to express ourselves freely here. That's the only reason why I stated my feelings about where the website is headed. I'm not critical, just think that this is the fork in the road for me and I need to take what I have learned and use it to the max. I have this incredible need to be honest...however it does have its drawbacks.

Souza and Mo - thanks for all the hard work you have done. Maybe both of you as well as everyone else on this site will never fully know or comprehend the impact you've made on people's lives. Who knows why God uses us in ways we can't comprehend or understand...maybe that's the most exciting game of all...life.

i so value what you have just shared. so much of it rings true for myself. i think if we can't do anything else for each other (here in this group ) we can pray that each of us finds the way that God has intended us to use what we have gained from this experience.and that while michael deserves much credit for being an example God deserves the glory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 11, 2010, 02:26:12 AM
Really it's hard for me to believe Elvis' death was a hoax. For so many years in hidding - I don't know, somebody had to spot him somewhere.

I though believe there's a strong connection between Michael and Elvis. Michael wanted to do everything better than Elvis, maybe. He wanted to be greater even in death....maybe.

I saw there was a picture with Elvis in the coffin. There is no picture with Michael in the coffin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 11, 2010, 10:39:08 AM
could it not be that the knock off aspects of the whole thing are simply there to let the people who are wise enough to look know that it is not real but a hoax? perhaps even as well as the aspects that might completely the opposite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

August 11, 2010, 11:37:10 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Really it's hard for me to believe Elvis' death was a hoax. For so many years in hidding - I don't know, somebody had to spot him somewhere.

People did spot him, but were ridiculed. This is a nice vid:

[youtube:2zyquo1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOYbXeLTnf0[/youtube:2zyquo1s]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

August 11, 2010, 12:15:36 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "willddoMJ"
Quote from: "chappie"
I think that since Tommy motolla was kicked out by Sony, Someone is taking over.....
WHO is it?
And where is Tommy....:)

Just look at the list of music artist sony.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also look at the list of Columbia Pictures .

Chappie

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz might be, tommy left 2003

Motolla didn't leave, he was kicked out:

The 14-year reign of Tommy Mottola at Sony Music is over.
According to sources at Sony Music, where the phones have not stopped ringing, Mottola only found out he was leaving when he arrived this morning at 550 Madison. "He was told to go see Sir Howard Stringer, and when he got there they handed him a press release," my source said. Mottola was then given a couple of hours to clear out his office. A deal for a record label was, according to sources, Sony's resolution of the last year of his contract.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I THINK HE IS IN A LATIN DIVISION OF SONY... :roll:
HE IS MARRIED WITH THALIA, A LATIN SINGER, AND SHE IS WITH SONY... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MissG

August 11, 2010, 03:23:18 PM
They got a child as well....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

August 11, 2010, 04:14:14 PM
Mottola is cooperating with Fox.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

2 Bad

August 11, 2010, 11:34:19 PM
"People did spot him, but were ridiculed. This is a nice vid:"

Great video, thanks Souza!
Certainly did convince me. Any info on who the extra was?
I am old enough to have seen Elvis back in his day on TV, never in person but on the screen is good.
I appreciate TS bringing this topic up.
Unfortunately elsewhere if I mention MJ being alive I sometimes get the Elvis thing. Which is very annoying, since it was a joke for so long. It's sad that so many people are puppets and can't think for themselves.
I Bow to the two Kings!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 12, 2010, 09:35:47 AM
that would have to be the beauty of doing this kind of hoax because there are always some people who believe it isn't real from the get go and get so much ridicule. that is how if found this place. my thoughts were there is always someone who thinks the person didn't die so i went looking. what i didn't expect was that there was so much that i wasn't even aware of that made this whole thing stand out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 16, 2010, 04:17:58 PM
Puzzling Elvis Presley
4/13/2007 6:59 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

An eBay seller has listed ten jigsaw puzzles featuring the King; that's nearly 9,000 pieces of Elvis for your assembling pleasure!

The Graceland puzzle is in 3D, with double-sided images featuring the interior and exterior of the famed Memphis digs where Elvis enjoyed his fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

Bidding starts at $99.99.

I don't know if we can add these nines to the list but we are definitely trying to puzzle Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson's "deaths".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal