PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Illuminati Symbolism In Movies
May 28, 2010, 09:08:35 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Yeah I agree with this one! PLUS I feel like

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2010, 09:22:52 PM
Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"
Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown?  Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!).  It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

So you say that all these directors decided to add All Seeing Eye icon and 9/11 by just a coincidence? Sorry but what u're saying is just crap. It's the same thing to think that there're no clues in this hoax and they were all just "coincidences"! And trust me, there're NO coincidences in the hoax and in any of these movies!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2010, 09:25:57 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Ah, yes, I'm SO going to believe in a secret group ordering animators of the Rugrats film to draw a plane flying in a similar way to one on 9/11 because if there's one way to brainwash people, it's a one second shot of an animated airplane in a kids film...

Anyway, how do you know the conspiracy theory itself isn't just part of the plot of the films shown?  Like it is in Tomb Raider (that's right, research the actual films!).  It doesn't HAVE to mean anything, the director could just be a conspiracy theorist or consider it an interesting idea!

Or Hollywood is most likely aware of the attention this stupid, stupid theory receives and figures "Well, why not?"

So you say that all these directors decided to add All Seeing Eye icon and 9/11 by just a coincidence? Sorry but what u're saying is just crap. It's the same thing to think that there're no clues in this hoax and they were all just "coincidences"! And trust me, there're NO coincidences in the hoax and in any of these movies!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As for coincidences: not everything in life is one. But some things are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 28, 2010, 11:18:31 PM

Not these ones. If you already know the things I posted, you should have read how TS calculated the possibility of a coincidence in this hoax. And I don't know how your logic works but how can it be all coincidences only? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! And this same thing is for these movies too. Why are you guys in such a big denial about this stuff? Go and dig and you'll find more proof about illuminati and NWO. But I don't think that you will believe them anyways because you're too obsessed not to believe in nwo and illuminati. Anyways, stop posting to my post because I'm tired of trying to show you the truth and facts! It's your loss if you can not get them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2010, 11:24:07 PM

Not these ones. If you already know the things I posted, you should have read how TS calculated the possibility of a coincidence in this hoax. And I don't know how your logic works but how can it be all coincidences only? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! And this same thing is for these movies too. Why are you guys in such a big denial about this stuff? Go and dig and you'll find more proof about illuminati and NWO. But I don't think that you will believe them anyways because you're too obsessed not to believe in nwo and illuminati. Anyways, stop posting to my post because I'm tired of trying to show you the truth and facts! It's your loss if you can not get them.

:lol:  :roll:

I've told you half a dozen (or more?) times now that I do believe in the Illuminati & NWO. I won't stop replying to you as long as you keep implying that I'm ignorant. I offered you to take it to PM but you won't talk to "someone like me" - funny because you're doing it in the thread anyways so what's the difference?

I don't take kindly to people assuming that I'm ignorant and have no sense. Especially people who don't know anything about me. You started attacking me here for ridiculing you and I wasn't even the one that DID ANYTHING TO YOU... all I did was agree with something someone else said. I didn't even go into detail, I simply said "A+++". I don't get what the big deal is, personally.

But I know that I don't back down when MY PERSONAL INTEGRITY comes into question. If anyone wants to think I'm mean and nasty for that, that's fine. I stand up for myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

May 29, 2010, 03:56:37 AM
Quote from: "TS"
You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax.  And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E.  Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

I'd really appreciate it if TS' words are taken to heart...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions