Sarahli

Re: TS stands for??
June 22, 2010, 10:57:11 AM
Just wanted to say that I agree with what KacyLovesMJ said. Brilliant explanations. I just wanted to add that in the end no matter who is poviding information we always have to investigate ourselves and think for ourselves (even if it comes from Michael  ;) ). This is the lesson that has to be learn I think.

TS is more legit than any other source to me because of many "predictions" he made nobody else in hoaxland has been able to make. Let's do it one more time:

"And for those who still aren’t sure if TS has inside information: one more time, here is the TIAI list of predictions, etc—with the latest Elvis ones added. Please note that these are merely reminders; if you are new, some of these might not make sense without reading all of the TS posts first.

#1. MJ investigation complete, only two days after TIAI announced Update #1.
#2. 333 pages of FBI files, planned release on same day as TIAI Revealed.
#3. $9.99 while LaToya shopping, connecting with “99” days after 9-9-09.
#4. Six 911 articles on TMZ, the day after TIAI conspiracies on Google (911, etc).
#5. Murray on TMZ news four times, the same day as the TIAI Murray redirect.
#6. Vendetta on 11-5; Evan Chandler / Emerald City on 11-17 (70th anniversary).
#7. 2012 trailer, a week before “Jackson” and many other MJ parallels came out.
#8. TII Resurrection scene in a graveyard (not funeral & casket, etc).
#9. TII would Reveal the hoax (Smooth Criminal, no RIP, BAM statement, etc).
#10. TII would show the MJ “Return” (this very word is now on the DVD).
#11. 1998 autograph codes; 77 days & 7 days all pointed to 9-9-09, fulfilled by several TII and MJ related events.
#12. ALLJACK5ONS tweet on 1-18 about TIAI “Revealed” (also the 3-11 tweet).
#13. TMZ clue on January 25.
#14. TMZ, Murray, and murder versus hoax clue on February 5.
#15. High probability of “piece by piece” return starting in January (see #12, etc).
#16. Autopsy finalized 9-9-09, released just one day after I said “9-9-09 update”.
#17. TIAI redirect to TMZ, less than an hour before the big MJ Killed Himself post.
#18. Update #4 (4-44), #17 article posted on 4-4 at 4:00 AM (444).
#19. Elvis redirect on 5-10, several Elvis events happen from 5-12 to 5-20 (next).
#20. Update 5 (with 12 sections) on 5-12 at 5:12 AM; later that day TMZ starts LMP series from 5-12 to 5-17. Also, Linda talks to Jesse on 5-12.
#21. The final part of TIAI Update (#5d) is posted evening of 5-19 (CA time). On 5-19, Eliza posted a message on her homepage, for the first time in about four months; then on 5-20, the article by attorney Mayoras was posted (6-1, above)."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Hazzely

July 17, 2010, 08:40:30 PM
I was reading some quotes and one of them was:

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
-- TS (Thomas Stearns) Eliot

Interesting words and author..

Well, then I looked up on the internet "Michael Jackson and Thomas Stearns" and one page caught my attention. It says:

Birth Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
Birthdate:   8/29/1958

Birth Mates
(Equivalents of "8/29/1958"):
Edward Norton, Michael Jackson, T. S. Eliot

Explanation
The profile above is based on Numerology, the ancient practice of uncovering hidden associations between words by converting letters into numbers (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc). Our own contribution to the art of numerology (that's right - you saw it at Facade first) is using this approach to find the Tarot card and Rune that represent a person, celebrities who shared the same birth path, and words that have significant meaning to your public or private life:

Birth Mates: These are people whose birthdate is an exact numeric match. For example, Madonna (fashion icon starting in the 1980s) was born on 8/16/1958, and Coco Chanel (fashion icon starting in the 1920s) was born on 8/19/1883 - both dates have a numeric value of 38. Birth mates share many of the same challenges, opportunities, and choices in life, which often leads them to share similar roles in society.

Maybe TS (member) knew about this match and named himself TS (standing for Thomas Stearns)

This page I got the info from is really interesting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We can just speculate for now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Hazzely

July 22, 2010, 12:59:08 PM
For "The Show"

"The greatest Show on earth!"

Remember also what LMP said @ "The Scenario"

Quote from: "TS"
5-6. The greatest Show on earth!

Many have referred to this hoax as “the greatest show on earth”. This is because MJ had a song by this name, on the album “Ben” {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_(album)}. Also, this was a slogan used by Barnum & Bailey Circus {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringling_Bros._and_Barnum_%26_Bailey_Circus}. And many already know that this “greatest show on earth” circus was arriving at Staples, during the MJ memorial on 7-7-09
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Glinda

July 22, 2010, 01:43:22 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
For "The Show"

Many have referred to this hoax as “the greatest show on earth”. This is because MJ had a song by this name, on the album “Ben” {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_(album)}. Also, this was a slogan used by Barnum & Bailey Circus {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringling_Bros._and_Barnum_%26_Bailey_Circus}. And many already know that this “greatest show on earth” circus was arriving at Staples, during the MJ memorial on 7-7-09
[youtube:1z6b3xib]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3J8rPVszU[/youtube:1z6b3xib]  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 22, 2010, 05:23:29 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"
For "The Show"

[youtube:i64rd3zj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf3J8rPVszU[/youtube:i64rd3zj]  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

I think that this is not progressive
But tell me what the people like
Sometimes it sounds me like a classic
It's stolen but that's what you like
I like the show
I like the show
That you don't know anything
About the music that you hear

The show, the show
D'you just like the show
The glittering the number one
The one who stole the show
The show, the show
D'you just like the show

I think it better sounds commercial
'cause that is what the big folks want

It didn't took a lot of rehersal
I hope this record blows the charts

I like the show
I like the show

The show, the show
D'you just like the show
The show, the show
D'you just like the show

I like the show
I like the show

The show, the show
D'you just like the show
The show, the show
D'you just like the show

Oh and about the "Ben" album and "The greatest show on earth" it says:

You'll be a part of the world of make believe
Flying high like a man on a trapeze

Quite weird that Sony's slogan now is "make.believe"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

Serenitys_Dream

July 22, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
I was reading some quotes and one of them was:

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
-- TS (Thomas Stearns) Eliot

Interesting words and author..

Well, then I looked up on the internet "Michael Jackson and Thomas Stearns" and one page caught my attention. It says:

Birth Name: Michael Joseph Jackson
Birthdate:   8/29/1958

Birth Mates
(Equivalents of "8/29/1958"):
Edward Norton, Michael Jackson, T. S. Eliot

Explanation
The profile above is based on Numerology, the ancient practice of uncovering hidden associations between words by converting letters into numbers (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc). Our own contribution to the art of numerology (that's right - you saw it at Facade first) is using this approach to find the Tarot card and Rune that represent a person, celebrities who shared the same birth path, and words that have significant meaning to your public or private life:

Birth Mates: These are people whose birthdate is an exact numeric match. For example, Madonna (fashion icon starting in the 1980s) was born on 8/16/1958, and Coco Chanel (fashion icon starting in the 1920s) was born on 8/19/1883 - both dates have a numeric value of 38. Birth mates share many of the same challenges, opportunities, and choices in life, which often leads them to share similar roles in society.

Maybe TS (member) knew about this match and named himself TS (standing for Thomas Stearns)

This page I got the info from is really interesting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We can just speculate for now
Totally off topic here  :lol:

Okay this is so weird.
I went to that site that you posted, and I put my name and birth date in and this rune came up for me.

[attachment=1:2t63jaqd]r8.jpg[/attachment:2t63jaqd]
Inguz is the rune of completion and fertility. The presence of this rune suggests that tasks which have been initiated will come to fruition. This rune is associated with Ing and Frey, it is this connection that explains its connotations of both fertility and sexuality. The variant of this rune shown here is reminiscent of the twin strands of life, and of the challenge and rewards of bringing together things complimentary.

Many years ago I was in a shop, I don't even recall where and I purchased a necklace with a rune on it. I really liked it. Guess which one it is  :lol:

[attachment=0:2t63jaqd]rune.jpg[/attachment:2t63jaqd]

Now that is crazy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 22, 2010, 11:17:39 PM
Adding my 2 cents:

T.S.
The Symbol

It is all for L.O.V.E.

The Symbol of Love:

Does it look like "pyramids down" and a "trumpet"?

This is about the LOVE symbol album and the "lost" name:
In 1994, Prince released the movie 3 Chains o' Gold, which helped explain the album's plot. At the end, a monologue explained the origin of the symbol:
Upon the seventh day of the sixth month, nineteen hundred and ninety-three, marking the beginning and ending of cycles of creation, Prince, reaching the balance of thirty-five years, put into practice the precepts of perfection: Voicing bliss through the freedom of being one's self; incarnating the New Power Generation into the close of the six periods of involution, giving birth upon himself to regenerate his name as Prince for in the dawn, all will require no speakable name to differentiate the ineffable one that shall remain.

Sounds familiar?

Prince is one of the few outstanding artists that we are blessed to be able to experience.
Prince is brilliant - and like no other on the same path as Michael.

Standing ovations from me: Prince is playing the entertainment industry so well...  ;)

It would be causing a HUGE smile if T.S. were connected to Prince.[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Glinda

July 23, 2010, 04:36:02 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Adding my 2 cents:

T.S.
The Symbol

It is all for L.O.V.E.

The Symbol of Love:

Does it look like "pyramids down" and a "trumpet"?

This is about the LOVE symbol album and the "lost" name:
In 1994, Prince released the movie 3 Chains o' Gold, which helped explain the album's plot. At the end, a monologue explained the origin of the symbol:
Upon the seventh day of the sixth month, nineteen hundred and ninety-three, marking the beginning and ending of cycles of creation, Prince, reaching the balance of thirty-five years, put into practice the precepts of perfection: Voicing bliss through the freedom of being one's self; incarnating the New Power Generation into the close of the six periods of involution, giving birth upon himself to regenerate his name as Prince for in the dawn, all will require no speakable name to differentiate the ineffable one that shall remain.

Sounds familiar?

Prince is one of the few outstanding artists that we are blessed to be able to experience.
Prince is brilliant - and like no other on the same path as Michael.

Standing ovations from me: Prince is playing the entertainment industry so well...  ;)

It would be causing a HUGE smile if T.S. were connected to Prince.[/color]

This is interesting point of view: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delphi

July 31, 2010, 05:17:19 AM
You know what? Don't get crazy on me, but upon waking up today, this was literally my first idea:

TS= Tupac Shakur.   :?

Just to add to the other speculations on here.  8-)
I mean, it can't be THAT out-there. A lot of people don't think he's dead, either. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

July 31, 2010, 08:00:21 AM
Quote from: "Delphi"
You know what? Don't get crazy on me, but upon waking up today, this was literally my first idea:

I mean, it can't be THAT out-there. A lot of people don't think he's dead, either. :|

That's all I can say.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 31, 2010, 08:31:04 AM
Quote from: "Delphi"

I already said this theory  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Delphi

July 31, 2010, 09:46:54 AM
Awwh, everyone's already thought of everything  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal