Re: Katherine & Joe Jackson Do 'Oprah'
October 11, 2010, 05:41:30 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
Remember Oprah hates to be lied to. Do you remember the author that was not quite truthful about his "memoirs?" She was furious. I don't think he would give her the "scoop."

Wasn't she on one of his "lists?"

Rita Hayworth:

I remember this day you speak of very well. It concerned the author, James Frey and his book, A Million Little Pieces. At any rate, I recall watching that show, recoiling as I watched her get washed up in her own pride, verbally pummeling James on national television. I recall thinking, "Lady, who died and suddenly made you judge and jury??????" It enraged me, to say the least. Her tactics were flat out unprofessional and unwarranted. Needless to say, that day will go down in history (in my mind) as the day I lost respect, trust and faith in the great Ms. O."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

October 11, 2010, 06:45:23 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "sprint911"
^ i sorry about you need stop it already, its irreverent
It IS relevant.

I think you are directing this to me sprint911???
We all have our opinions, thoughts and things that interest us.  I have never bashed anyone here, ever.  I am FULLY aware that some are not interested in gematria.  I am also FULLY aware many here are.  Even if they don't believe in it, people like to see the coincidences.  So, therefor if you do not like or otherwise enjoy the humorous coincidences......stop reading them.  I will not stop posting the ones I find particularly interesting.  

MJonmind: THANK YOU for making me feel relevant!  It was very nice of you to reply with that for me......much appreciated!

To both of you......I wish you all the best blessings.
Thank you!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BlackJack

October 11, 2010, 06:53:41 PM
It makes perfect sense that as part of the 'awakening' to public deception by the media, a confession by O that even as 'powerful' as she is, she is not immune to the conditioning, would have a tremendous impact on people given her position in the world! I hinted at this in late Sep under another post (low numbers for the hoax?) and thanks 'finfin' for remembering.........................anyway...........

As far as the treatment of MJ by O and others, I beLIEve he has a very forgiving heart and nature as he's well aware of the impact of conditioning throughout all levels of society and doesn't hold grudges against individuals. He knows where the root of all evil lies and just wants the public to wake up and learn to assess information for themselves or we are all doomed and yes, maybe we don't even know it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

October 11, 2010, 07:10:39 PM
"DO Oprah" just comes across to me as "Play the part of Oprah" like a comic doing an imitation of someone.....ex:Eddie Murphy doing Michael Jackson....Rich Little doing Johnny Carson......soooo who is playing the part of Oprah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

October 11, 2010, 08:11:33 PM
MJonmind, Can I just say "irreverent" and "irrelevant/relevant are two different words with different meanings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

October 11, 2010, 08:23:29 PM
I think picture number 3 is a close-up of number 21.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 11, 2010, 08:50:34 PM
Yesterday TMZ said Oprah was not there, today turns out she was. Was she checking on Michael, if he lives there?
So many people and plenty of food, they apparently were prepared to meet her, looks like a little come back party or something....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

October 11, 2010, 08:58:09 PM
Rita Hayworth wrote:

Remember Oprah hates to be lied to. Do you remember the author that was not quite truthful about his "memoirs?" She was furious. I don't think he would give her the "scoop."

Wasn't she on one of his "lists?"

She does not like to be lied to, .. but its business is to destroy the reputation of the people? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 11, 2010, 11:52:44 PM
Well, you go figure this out the arrow points to the direction in which the man is. haha btw that pizza delivery from the Domino's was for Michael he's like I'm gonna order myself some pizza I'm so through with this Oprah crap.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 12, 2010, 12:22:36 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
MJonmind, Can I just say "irreverent" and "irrelevant/relevant are two different words with different meanings.
Ok, irreverent means something's not respectful, and irrelevant means something's not important or needed. Either one doesn't describe the gemantria posted by Wishingstar. I just assumed he/she meant "relevant"--it made more sense.

Wishingstar, you're welcome! There's room for every flavor, interest, theory, personality and opinion here.
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 12, 2010, 01:01:54 AM
I think it's "Follow your dreams wherever they may lead", since it's Old English lettering. I like how the little arrow points maybe towards the Encino attic. ;) hideaway.

The pictures on the piano of castles seem to me to be the masonic sign, the v and compass. And there's also a pyramid on the other one.

Has it ever been reported that MJ liked pizza elsewhere besides in the making of TII after his "death"? Could that be Michael sitting looking at 4 split screen images?

Is this "Oprah" possibly a double or lookalike? Since it's not her truck outside and no other news has posted about Oprah visiting the Jacksons. Could she sue the Jacksons if they did a mock Oprah interview? Are there rules about impersonations and comedy skits?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

October 12, 2010, 02:11:18 AM
DESTINY
[attachment=0:2ymgn7qu]destiny.jpg[/attachment:2ymgn7qu]

[youtube:2ymgn7qu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKwWjY8oHTo[/youtube:2ymgn7qu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2010, 02:42:34 AM
That does look like cell phone quality pics.  Sometimes I wonder if the Jacksons are giving payback to all the media people that did MJ wrong.  His nephew Taj was tweeting about Oprah and he was saying that he doesn't care about what Oprah think about his uncle.  He said he just cares about all the people in her audience and what they think about the things she has said about him.  All the untruths something along those lines.  I was like yeah you go Taj tell it.  That's why I think the Jacksons laugh so much when they go on some of these talk shows.  I feel like the Jacksons are playing them like suckas and clearing MJ name at the same time.  Taj was saying too in his tweets that their goal is to clear MJ name.  The negative media deserve a taste of their own medicine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 12, 2010, 04:48:51 AM
Quote from: "BlackJack"
It makes perfect sense that as part of the 'awakening' to public deception by the media, a confession by O that even as 'powerful' as she is, she is not immune to the conditioning, would have a tremendous impact on people given her position in the world! I hinted at this in late Sep under another post (low numbers for the hoax?) and thanks 'finfin' for remembering.........................anyway...........

As far as the treatment of MJ by O and others, I beLIEve he has a very forgiving heart and nature as he's well aware of the impact of conditioning throughout all levels of society and doesn't hold grudges against individuals. He knows where the root of all evil lies and just wants the public to wake up and learn to assess information for themselves or we are all doomed and yes, maybe we don't even know it.

Hopefully, enough people will wake-up before it is too late and MJ will guide us through to the Truth.

:idea: Just a thought BlackJack! May I borrow your Crystal Ball? It seems to be pretty Good, mine needs an overhaul!  ;)

Quote from: "BlackJack"
It's pretty clear that BAM is meant to be an event, not like snapping fingers or playing with people such as the release of an album or video/online games. Some people have said that BAM will be a 'surprise'.... really!!; would anyone on this site be 'surprised' by the return? I wouldn't think so (more like excited), it's what you're here for isn't it, because you beLIEve in it. An event of such significance, that has been thoroughly planned and executed in detail will require at least a short notice to prepare people for something magical. MJ suddenly popping up in a street would have the element of surprise and yes, would shut the street down, but this is not having a simultaneous global impact around the world is it? Something like this wouldn't be a BAM it would be a trickle down while half of the world was asleep. MJ does not do things by halves. Imagine something like his previous sit down with Oprah, so that everyone knew when it was going on. That will make the world stop whether you're a fan or not you'll be tuning in. Audience on masse is fitting for the Return of the KIng and treats all of the fans in every corner of the world at the same time.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

October 12, 2010, 05:20:13 AM
BlackJack.....I do remember. What an odd...coincidence?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal