Tumic Shason

Can i have all of you please...
November 06, 2010, 11:58:42 PM
Okay so i have been here for about two weeks (I believe), and I have to go all over the place to see all your thoughts on this hoax!

So I opened up this thread so it can be a little easier access to all your thoughts, Can i have you all(if you want) sum up what you think about this hoax since Lisa Marie Presley interview with Oprah until the date of November 8th?

Thank you very much!

Love... Tumic Shason!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Can i have all of you please...
November 07, 2010, 07:50:46 AM
Hey Tumic,

Well, I think that interview was a highlight of sorts.  When I first heard it was going to happen I was curious as to why Lisa would agree.  I firmly believe there is more to that interview than we think.  We have analyzed it like crazy.  However, I feel something is missing...just don't know what.  From that time on till now.....I feel a little stall. The album is very interesting, Miss Katherine's gift of the song...very interesting.  But, still feel a bit out in left field.  There has been a lot of drama here lately.  I was close to just not posting anything anymore.  I was really saddened by the drama surrounding PIM.  I just saw a talented soul, with a heart for writing.  I am at a loss for words regarding the outcome.  I do think Michael's message is alive and strong still....that's good.  However, I am not sure Michael would appreciate some of the comments and behavior here.  I try very hard not to be a lemming and follow the crowd.  I try to find my own way of believing.  I might, and often do, end up on the same page as most....but got there myself.  This pertains to all my life, not just the hoax.  There are some very talented minds here and I enjoy them very much.  
I think it's interesting Oprah is playing such a role....Lisa first, then the family on Monday.  I can't say for sure my thoughts on Oprah, but do feel she is being used for a reason.  
Anyways, that was longer than I anticipated! LOL !  
BTW.......you're hysterical on the other thread about liking chicken! Too funny.
Blessings Always!
Wishingstar
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions