Well, well  and another well. So this thread has proven to the most excitment my little brain has had in along time !!!!  

So it  DOES take two to tango so I suggest we put on a newer, faster song and all dance by yourselves for a moment. That way no one steps on anothers toes and you do not have to lead OR follow !!!

Get my Drift ?   Fast songs and dancing by yourselves allows you to make up your own steps and to move to the rythm however you like.

I have been here from the beginning and I have kept my opinions to myself about theories, TS, Elvis, MJ being likened to Jesus and who knows what about who and who has inside info and who is really who.

I just read and filter with my little brain. What I like goes in what I don't get or don't like goes out.

In the end it does not matter where info comes from, just that it is good and well researched info.

Dance to the fast dances people and make up your own steps and your own rhythm. " And the beat goes on....and the beat goes on."  Just my opinion
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Well, well  and another well. So this thread has proven to the most excitment my little brain has had in along time !!!!  

So it  DOES take two to tango so I suggest we put on a newer, faster song and all dance by yourselves for a moment. That way no one steps on anothers toes and you do not have to lead OR follow !!!

Get my Drift ?   Fast songs and dancing by yourselves allows you to make up your own steps and to move to the rythm however you like.

I have been here from the beginning and I have kept my opinions to myself about theories, TS, Elvis, MJ being likened to Jesus and who knows what about who and who has inside info and who is really who.

I just read and filter with my little brain. What I like goes in what I don't get or don't like goes out.

In the end it does not matter where info comes from, just that it is good and well researched info.

Dance to the fast dances people and make up your own steps and your own rhythm. " And the beat goes on....and the beat goes on."  Just my opinion

Well said,  ;)   The beat goes on.    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

As much as I dislike the "war" going on here I dislike the continuance of spreading half truths, especially when several members have clearly stated that they most certainly do not appreciate this.  Therefore I have no other choice but to address the new half truth that appeared in this thread yesterday, together with pointing out the twisting of words, assumptions and distractions.  I want the truth out here, based on facts, instead of assumptions because "they make more sense".  I'm not attacking people, I'm just setting the records straight.

I will try to keep this as short as possible, because I have noticed that many people don't even bother to read long posts and instead prefer to rely on other people's replies which often are biased and based on misinterpreting.

The complete honest truth about the thisisalmostit twitter account according to Souza is again a half truth.  The intentions as Souza described them in her reply to Wizz were not what her plan was, there never has been talk about her having the intention to run it shortly and then reveal who was behind it to prove to the fans how easy it was to deceive people.  Had that been the case, then the objections Wizz and I made to her idea would have had no ground.  Wizz never took advantage of anyone, he just tweeted his OWN thoughts and ideas.  It's not that Souza didn't agree with it because "it was deceiving members for making believe that our and their theories were the truth".  Souza FULLY supported thisisalmostit until non members of MJDHI started suspecting that SHE was running this account.  That is when she started saying: Although his tweets and ideas are very good, I don't like it that people suspect I'm behind it.  I told her many times: People suspect you are running TIAI and think you are TS as well, but since this is no more true than you running thisisalmost it, I don't see the problem.  She didn't ask Wizz to reveal himself, she just wanted him to stop tweeting and at one point she even forbid him to tweet from that account, because she wanted the suspicion to be taken away from her.  

Wizz started tweeting again a couple of weeks ago because
a) he missed the feedback and interaction he got from that account and
b) Souza has no right forbidding him to tweet.  
That is when a dirty game started.  Behind the curtain Souza started telling people that "The thisisalmostit twitter is run by a friend of Mo's" and that "she doesn't approve of what the person behind thisisalmostit is doing but feels her hands are tied to publicly speak out" without telling who's idea it originally was and without telling that she did approve it for a long time.  And yes, I have proof of what I stated here.

THAT is the complete honest truth about the thisisalmostit twitter account, nothing more and nothing less.

On with the rest:

• I never said I distance myself from the blogs we wrote, nor did I say I reject the blogs we wrote.  I simply pointed out what caused us to write these blogs and who's ideas they were based upon.  My words were again twisted.
  • I haven't written a theory, I have stated facts.  Since I didn't present a theory, I don't have to present arguments to support the facts I stated.
  • Souza's replies clearly show that elaborating publicly on our personal disagreements is more important to her than the FACTS I presented.  By stating her personal views and assumptions on our disagreements people are again led to think into a certain direction.
  • I have tried to settle this matter privately several times, even by calling in Badkolo's help to mediate as he is a co-owner of MJDHI as well.  Unfortunately all my attempts failed.  Besides Skype and MSN there are other ways to contact me such as PM or giving me a phone call, but Souza choose to take this to the boards while spreading lies about me to other members behind the curtain.  I have seen replies by members she is in touch with which shocked me deeply and clearly show a very dirty game is played.  She is the one who started blocking me, not the other way around.  And yes, I have proof of this as well.
  • I'm accused of manipulating the members by telling the truth and my integrity again is questioned.  I wonder what is more manipulative and not upright: Coming forward with the truth to all our members or keep hiding the truth and continuing to support an anonymous person?
  • I'm accused of attacking Souza by bringing this info into the open, but clearly people don't realize that by doing that I'm also attacking myself.  I myself have hidden these facts for a year as well, so I'm as much "guilty as charged" as she is.
  • It's striking that time after time conveniently FACTS are ignored while unimportant and totally irrelevant issues are being addressed extendedly.  To me this clearly shows that to some people it's important to distract the attention from what I have written and it's of their utmost importance to discredit me.  When realizing certain things might come to light that will prove things are indeed twisted and the truth is still being hidden all of a sudden it's suggested "to take this private, instead of causing another war on the forum".
  • As to what Bob said about religion and Bob's quote about it - here's his FULL quote: "religion IS a brainwash.. God don't need no men in dresses baby".
  • Another big difference between 'Bob' and TS is the subject of multicontextual research.  It was 'Bob' who introduced me to multicontextual research last December, but after I pointed out to multicontextual research regarding matters surrounding MJ's 'death' TS merely dismisses this by saying "You will find connections which are merely coincidence, because you are browsing through an almost endless sea (multi-contextual research) of opportunities for a coincidence."
  • As to "what makes more sense" - it doesn't make sense at all to base your opinion on another person's personal assumptions,  interpretations and accusations while FACTS are being presented.  Instead of letting yourself being led to think into a certain direction, you should think for yourself.
[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dearest Souza and Mo....it saddens me to see things between you both are so horrible.

I remember the days on the old MJHD when you two were the best of friends and danced around your living rooms after having discovered something that made you both so very excited. At one time I wondered if you were sisters your ideas were that close. I remember the both of you together pouring your hearts and souls into researching ideas you both had and spending sooo much time posting these ideas and always backing up what you had to say. And you did this together.

I remember you were two of the most passionate people on the board regarding this hoax and went so far as to create this forum because you were so afraid everything would be gone and you would lose all your freinds when the other forum went down for a day or 2 and then you kept this here.

I remember when all hell broke loose with some of your theories and with other members and you defended each other like you were family. I don't know what really happened but it saddens me to see you like this with each other.

I also remember when you used to do interviews - together- like one voice.

It really upsets me and I hope that perhaps this post can help you see how you both were in the beginning and take some time away and perhaps talk, things have been said and the hurt may be too deep but try for 1 minute to remember how you were in the beginning. So fresh, so excited, so exuberant, so full of ideas so ready to take on this HOAX together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

~Souza~

Quote from: "*Mo*"

As much as I dislike the "war" going on here I dislike the continuance of spreading half truths, especially when several members have clearly stated that they most certainly do not appreciate this.  Therefore I have no other choice but to address the new half truth that appeared in this thread yesterday, together with pointing out the twisting of words, assumptions and distractions.  I want the truth out here, based on facts, instead of assumptions because "they make more sense".  I'm not attacking people, I'm just setting the records straight.

I will try to keep this as short as possible, because I have noticed that many people don't even bother to read long posts and instead prefer to rely on other people's replies which often are biased and based on misinterpreting.

The complete honest truth about the thisisalmostit twitter account according to Souza is again a half truth.  The intentions as Souza described them in her reply to Wizz were not what her plan was, there never has been talk about her having the intention to run it shortly and then reveal who was behind it to prove to the fans how easy it was to deceive people.  Had that been the case, then the objections Wizz and I made to her idea would have had no ground.  Wizz never took advantage of anyone, he just tweeted his OWN thoughts and ideas.  It's not that Souza didn't agree with it because "it was deceiving members for making believe that our and their theories were the truth".  Souza FULLY supported thisisalmostit until non members of MJDHI started suspecting that SHE was running this account.  That is when she started saying: Although his tweets and ideas are very good, I don't like it that people suspect I'm behind it.  I told her many times: People suspect you are running TIAI and think you are TS as well, but since this is no more true than you running thisisalmost it, I don't see the problem.  She didn't ask Wizz to reveal himself, she just wanted him to stop tweeting and at one point she even forbid him to tweet from that account, because she wanted the suspicion to be taken away from her.  

Wizz started tweeting again a couple of weeks ago because
a) he missed the feedback and interaction he got from that account and
b) Souza has no right forbidding him to tweet.  
That is when a dirty game started.  Behind the curtain Souza started telling people that "The thisisalmostit twitter is run by a friend of Mo's" and that "she doesn't approve of what the person behind thisisalmostit is doing but feels her hands are tied to publicly speak out" without telling who's idea it originally was and without telling that she did approve it for a long time.  And yes, I have proof of what I stated here.

THAT is the complete honest truth about the thisisalmostit twitter account, nothing more and nothing less.

On with the rest:

• I never said I distance myself from the blogs we wrote, nor did I say I reject the blogs we wrote.  I simply pointed out what caused us to write these blogs and who's ideas they were based upon.  My words were again twisted.
  • I haven't written a theory, I have stated facts.  Since I didn't present a theory, I don't have to present arguments to support the facts I stated.
  • Souza's replies clearly show that elaborating publicly on our personal disagreements is more important to her than the FACTS I presented.  By stating her personal views and assumptions on our disagreements people are again led to think into a certain direction.
  • I have tried to settle this matter privately several times, even by calling in Badkolo's help to mediate as he is a co-owner of MJDHI as well.  Unfortunately all my attempts failed.  Besides Skype and MSN there are other ways to contact me such as PM or giving me a phone call, but Souza choose to take this to the boards while spreading lies about me to other members behind the curtain.  I have seen replies by members she is in touch with which shocked me deeply and clearly show a very dirty game is played.  She is the one who started blocking me, not the other way around.  And yes, I have proof of this as well.
  • I'm accused of manipulating the members by telling the truth and my integrity again is questioned.  I wonder what is more manipulative and not upright: Coming forward with the truth to all our members or keep hiding the truth and continuing to support an anonymous person?
  • I'm accused of attacking Souza by bringing this info into the open, but clearly people don't realize that by doing that I'm also attacking myself.  I myself have hidden these facts for a year as well, so I'm as much "guilty as charged" as she is.
  • It's striking that time after time conveniently FACTS are ignored while unimportant and totally irrelevant issues are being addressed extendedly.  To me this clearly shows that to some people it's important to distract the attention from what I have written and it's of their utmost importance to discredit me.  When realizing certain things might come to light that will prove things are indeed twisted and the truth is still being hidden all of a sudden it's suggested "to take this private, instead of causing another war on the forum".
  • As to what Bob said about religion and Bob's quote about it - here's his FULL quote: "religion IS a brainwash.. God don't need no men in dresses baby".
  • Another big difference between 'Bob' and TS is the subject of multicontextual research.  It was 'Bob' who introduced me to multicontextual research last December, but after I pointed out to multicontextual research regarding matters surrounding MJ's 'death' TS merely dismisses this by saying "You will find connections which are merely coincidence, because you are browsing through an almost endless sea (multi-contextual research) of opportunities for a coincidence."
  • As to "what makes more sense" - it doesn't make sense at all to base your opinion on another person's personal assumptions,  interpretations and accusations while FACTS are being presented.  Instead of letting yourself being led to think into a certain direction, you should think for yourself.
[/b]

All I will reply to this is this, and then I am done with this whole thing and your lies and betrayal, is that this is the lowest you could have done and although I am not really surprised about it, I am disappointed. Not only are you lying about many things, but you also seem to want this war to continue. I am not going to do that and I hope the members will understand that I will not go into detail about this again. People are able to make up their minds and it's up to them who to believe. I don't feel the urge to defend myself anymore. I know who I am and I know what I said and that is enough for me.

Whatever more you have to say about me, please do so as you desire, but I am ending this right here because there are really many more important issues in the world and your accusations don't effect me anymore.

If you think you are helping the board and the members by discrediting me in whatever way, eat your heart out. I won't reply anymore, not even if it's the biggest lie on earth. I am done defending myself and I am continuing my own investigation and administrating this board.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

LovelyLurker wrote:

Dearest Souza and Mo....it saddens me to see things between you both are so horrible.

I remember the days on the old MJHD when you two were the best of friends and danced around your living rooms after having discovered something that made you both so very excited. At one time I wondered if you were sisters your ideas were that close. I remember the both of you together pouring your hearts and souls into researching ideas you both had and spending sooo much time posting these ideas and always backing up what you had to say. And you did this together.

I remember you were two of the most passionate people on the board regarding this hoax and went so far as to create this forum because you were so afraid everything would be gone and you would lose all your freinds when the other forum went down for a day or 2 and then you kept this here.

I remember when all hell broke loose with some of your theories and with other members and you defended each other like you were family. I don't know what really happened but it saddens me to see you like this with each other.

I also remember when you used to do interviews - together- like one voice.

It really upsets me and I hope that perhaps this post can help you see how you both were in the beginning and take some time away and perhaps talk, things have been said and the hurt may be too deep but try for 1 minute to remember how you were in the beginning. So fresh, so excited, so exuberant, so full of ideas so ready to take on this HOAX together.

You are right, and my question is, is going to continue this forum with this situation among managers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Quote from: "paula-c"
You are right, and my question is, is going to continue this forum with this situation among managers?

I got you one in case all happens to be a psycho prank  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

Glad to hear you're done with this Souza.  I've said what I had to say.  Now I'm done with this as well, I'm not going to waste any more time on it.

Back to my very interesting investigations now.  As soon as I have new outcomes I will post them so everyone can make up his own mind, and maybe we can discuss some of these interesting subjects all together again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I speak for myself only. But it's difficult to believe that after everything that's been said and not said, that this forum can go on as usual and certainly not as before the "TIAI update #6.5. At a minimum, the credibility of the site has been damaged but more than that I question the ability of the moderators to lead any kind of meaningful exchange of ideas or investigation.

Maybe it's time to regroup. I don't know what that looks like but I think we are all being naive if we think that this hasn't changed things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Perhaps someone can help me out since this has all become so gray and bleak.

So, if there are insiders involved who are they? Is TS a known insider? If so, why can one not reveal his identity?

Also, I understand, if I read Souza's earlier post correctly, that she has acted as a poser before. Have you on this forum, Souza? I still question if you are aware of the identities of the following characters, as all left under peculiar circumstances:

Call of the Wild
Poetry in Motion
Tumic Shason

I am sure there are others that are not coming to mind right now.Can you reveal the truth to the identity of any of the characters who were chased from the forum?

You have also alluded to the fact that Michael has been on the forum. Do you know that to be fact? Or, is that an assumption/intuitive feeling?

I cannot help but question the stability of the forum when I see in-fighting, particularly between the administrators. Descension rarely brings about positive results.  Is the objective of the forum truly to discover the reasons for the "death" hoax of Michael J. Jackson? Has that now shifted? Or, have you been privy to further information that none of us have? Could the demise of the forum be in-timing with a return? Or, has the ugly head of reality finally been reared, as frustrations have been mounting and we still have yet to come to any concrete answers to our summations. It is human nature to see the fall of any civilization, or community, for that matter, when cohesion is lost.

I see this post totally got skipped over....wonder why? I have not spoken my opinions about anything in over a week because I didn't want to get into this mess any farther. But after reading all the controversy....about the deceit bestowed upon us from some members of this forum...I'm just curious as to your answers to the above post by MichaelSupporter....We were told time and again that these user names were trolls and were harm to us with lies and deceit....but yet this statement was made about KeyboardWizz by Mo..."Wizz started tweeting again a couple of weeks ago because
a) he missed the feedback and interaction he got from that account"
[/b]....isn't this the same thing we were told about all the above mentioned user names...that they were seeking too much attention and were keeping us from our mission of this hoax? Hmmm...sounds like the "pot calling the kettle black" to me! We were told many times to not believe some on this forum blindly as they meant harm to us...then we find out we have been mislead from the very beginning by the same concept we have been told to avoid.

I have always taken in all information and processed what made sense to me and went on. I never put my faith all in one basket, and that's the way I will continue to travel on this train...as others have said... I do believe Michael is Alive and that is what brought me here. I have been so grateful and blessed to have traveled this journey with others that share the same LOVE for Michael as myself. I just PRAY that someday real SOON we can go back to the "Army of LOVE" and continue this mission with RESPECT, LOVE, and COMPASSION for our fellow MJ Family!  

LOVE & Blessings to all of you....lets stop the madness and continue on our journey in unison and harmony in the name of LOVE for Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Back to my very interesting investigations now.  As soon as I have new outcomes I will post them so everyone can make up his own mind, and maybe we can discuss some of these interesting subjects all together again.

AMEN!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Also, I understand, if I read Souza's earlier post correctly, that she has acted as a poser before. Have you on this forum, Souza? I still question if you are aware of the identities of the following characters, as all left under peculiar circumstances:

Call of the Wild
Poetry in Motion
Tumic Shason

I am sure there are others that are not coming to mind right now.Can you reveal the truth to the identity of any of the characters who were chased from the forum?

You have also alluded to the fact that Michael has been on the forum. Do you know that to be fact? Or, is that an assumption/intuitive feeling?

I cannot help but question the stability of the forum when I see in-fighting, particularly between the administrators. Descension rarely brings about positive results.  Is the objective of the forum truly to discover the reasons for the "death" hoax of Michael J. Jackson? Has that now shifted? Or, have you been privy to further information that none of us have? Could the demise of the forum be in-timing with a return? Or, has the ugly head of reality finally been reared, as frustrations have been mounting and we still have yet to come to any concrete answers to our summations. It is human nature to see the fall of any civilization, or community, for that matter, when cohesion is lost.

I toally missed this very interesting post. And I agree, the decadency is about to be faced.

Regarding other members, I don´t know about Call of the Wild or Tumic Shason (the last one made some jokes, that´s all i remember) but when came to Poetry in Motion it has been already discussed and sealed. His "modus operandi" was predictible and the outcome of his actions would not have been fun at the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Where is the love y'all?  :(

[youtube:1dl4bpgm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/youtube:1dl4bpgm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

~Souza~

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"

Call of the Wild
Poetry in Motion
Tumic Shason

I can assure you that I was none of those usernames.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I speak for myself only. But it's difficult to believe that after everything that's been said and not said, that this forum can go on as usual and certainly not as before the "TIAI update #6.5. At a minimum, the credibility of the site has been damaged but more than that I question the ability of the moderators to lead any kind of meaningful exchange of ideas or investigation.

Maybe it's time to regroup. I don't know what that looks like but I think we are all being naive if we think that this hasn't changed things.

Even if I think that you are correct about what you just expressed, I can see that there is a way to "go back to point 0" , just to take one step back, admit wrong doings/ give an apology, learn from it and go on to the next level, moving on.

At the end, we are just "only humans" and don´t know at times how to deal with some situations. This happens every day and in every circumstance. We are evolved in a learning process all the time.

Accepting out mistakes it´s not that difficult  ;)

One can´t do better if does not know better yet one must face any wrong doing, intentionally or not.
At times, good intentions get out of hand for the lack of knowledge and or experience in the field or matter.

Also, there is a difference between playing with people for the sake of it, or playing with people in order to open up their eyes. Non of the ways mentioned I support, non. But still, I take one step back and try to "find out" the reason of "how come".

All will depend on how is presented at the end, with a constructive or destructive critic.

I already witness one "so called experiment" over the intenet which i would loudly call a botched job with all the letters, and I hope that any member feeling being "pranked" try to do some research over internet and read blogs already written about their experience regaring those so called "opening eyes experiments".

We do participate here because we want to and surely all we read, all, must be taken with a pinch of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal