MJonmind

Quote from: "hope"
Also, with Oprah and even Lisa, comparing Elvis to Michael, and somehow making Elvis out to be such an amazing person and idol (dont get me wrong, because I love Elvis too). Do they forget that Elvis was a walking pharmacy when he died with way worse drugs than Michael was taking (at the time of his death). And, no disrespect, but Michael was also there raising his children hands on. I remember Lisa saying before that she wouldnt see her dad for days at a time because he would sleep through her visits. So, I too, get frustrated when anyone compares Michael to Elvis.  :evil:
I still remember TS saying that the Elvis connection is brought into the hoax not necessarily for comparison but also for contrast (how different they are). Yes I agree with you that Michael is far ahead in every category.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it me,or did anyone else notice Lisa to me,kept making a point of saying,We were in the Library sitting by the fire,It just came into my head the other day,and I,ve been trying to see if there were any clues in what she said,but havent come up with anything as yet. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Off topic but it really made me laugh. Someone in the comments of TMZ referred to Oprah W. as Orca W
People have a funny way to bull others at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "backstager"
I liked how she stood up for their marriage. Loved it actually. And I found it very odd (in a good way) that LMP kept making references to Elvis throughout the interview. And also odd that she kept bringing up "the library by the fireplace" is there any significance in that? Also, there was mentioning of vampires and spiders...? I don't know what to think of that either.

I'm still trying to decipher it all.

On a side note: Did anyone else find it weird that LMP said she saw the Bashir interview and thought that Michael was intoxicated?

And I'd like to close my post by saying that photo of LMP by "Michaels Casket" looks posed. And how is it JUST being leaked now, more than a year after the fact?

I'm just catching up on this thread- so I apologize in advance if I raise issues that will be raised again after this post (but which I have not read yet).  The fireplace also caught me by surprise.  Having been an avid investigator into Michael and Lisa's relationship (which I believe to be much deeper than people believe, the fireplace proposal also caught my eye and ear. Especially because the fireplace was also mentioned in her blog after his "death." (Fireplace- hm...meaning....phoenix rising from the ashes?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

cont:
Furthermore- the picture at the funeral.  I was like- ARE YOU KIDDING ME????  I belong to several big MJ/LMP boards and NO ONE has seen this picture before.  I have seen Lisa and Riley hiding several rows up, but I have NEVER seen that image of Lisa standing over Michael's casket.  Who took it?  (she was the last person there, she said) Why was it just leaked now?  Yeah, right!  This was one of the most glaring clues there.  

I tend to think that Lisa was brought into the hoax that day.  Someone mentioned the quote where she said "that gave her another six months of things to process" (not verbatim, but that was the gist)...well, yeah!

I do believe Michael never got over her- and seeing her face no in that interview, I do not think she got over him.  Her husband is toast.  Her facial expression was ELATED when she talked about Michael and how well she understands him now.  I do believe she thought she had lost him- and now, "all this love and understanding" is back.  I think, when she talked about him before, those instances was fueled by 1) anger (she had "lost their unity" felt like an outsider, etc.  Makes me wonder- did Michael not let her in all the way after their divorce - remember, they galavanted around quite publically for a long time- on purpose?), 2)immaturity, and 3) being heavily influenced by others and what THEY wanted her to believe.  
Now, she KNOWS better.  She is one of the rare outsiders the family let in (invited to the funeral, the private party afterwards..which was odd in itself; and access To Forest Lawn).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

cont:

There was also a very quiet article a while back about Lisa being a nurturing presence in the lives of the  children.  Well, yeah- who better to be there for them then SHE who has LIVED this scenario and can really help them cope with it?  
Lisa has never once cashed in on Michael.  Yes, she has run her mouth- but I believe that was a misguided effort to get his attention (like a two year old throwing herself on the ground)- in addition to the other reasons I mentioned before.  
I believe Michael, after having coped with her pretend-indifference (which he probably saw through after analysing her), decided it was important to let her in on the hoax.  
I think her move to England as well as The Oprah interview pretty much out of the blue just before the interview of the kids and Katherine (which we hear was instigated by the Jackson camp) are  connected.  Too many coincidences once again.  
Sorry for the triple post- can you tell I am passionate about this topic??/  :D And I know that many do not see eye to eye with me on Lisa, and I expect and respect that.  But this is what my mind came up with after putting together investigations about their marriage and more so their tumultuous relationship post divorce and the death hoax thoughts, and Lisa's interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

I agree with you...it may have been my statement on another thread you were quoting.   :)
Her reaction at the funeral was too real; and now she understands and smiles... I think she has been brought into the hoax and those 6 mos were processing time.  I can't help but think of a line from the movie 2012 where Jackson asks 'Do you love him?' and she answered something to the effect of 'I love him enough'... :shock:   Ok.  Call me slow but I didn't sit down and watch this movie in it's entirety until Dec 31st 2010.  I fell off my chair so many times I just decided to stay on the floor. :lol:   I spent the first 2.5-3 mos of this "hoax" deeply grieving, praying and unable to function.  Yes I saw the This Is Also It link on the official site when advertising the pre-order of TII or what ever...and I thought; "what a bunch of sick people."  Around Sept-Nov I started watching hoax investigator vids ie Piano Games etc...Things in MJ's death just did NOT add up and were really bugging me!  Come Christmas people started sending me L7W's videos and I thought what the H__. is this?!  :roll:  I blew Seven off about three times...  :lol: True to form for me.  I'm a skeptic; but once I'm on board with something or someone, I don't let go.  I'm very loyal and stubborn that way... and that inc. defending Lisa too.  There's a reason she wrote all those songs, played indifferent; which we all know she wasn't, moved to England, brought the sunflowers, wore peals & purple.  That picture at MJ's funeral is the only one out there I know of.  COINCIDENCE?  I think not.  Haven't we learned by now there ARE no coincidences?

L.O.V.E. Eternally
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Serenitys_Dream

Lisa Marie is VERY married to Michael Lockwood and they have beautiful twins. You can continue to romanticize and fantasize that LMP and MJ are together but this just isn't the case.

LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 11 2010: Lisa Marie Presley attends the World Premiere of Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 held at The Odeon Leicester Square on November 11, 2010 in London, England.

Reuters Pictures  1 month ago
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa Marie Presley credits hubby with helping her cope with MJ’s death
October 20, 2009 Hello Magazine

London, Oct 20 (ANI): American singer Lisa Marie Presley has credited her husband Michael Lockwood for supporting her through the tragic death of her ex-husband Michael Jackson.

Presley, 41, who had been married to the late King of Pop for two years between 1994 and 1996, was left devastated by his sudden death in June this year.

“I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me,” the Daily Star quoted her as having said at the time of his death.

And now she has revealed to Britain’s Hello magazine that it was her hubby Lockwood, who helped her get through her grief and helped her to heal.

“He has cried with me, he has left me alone to cry if that’s what I needed. I have never met a more selfless and supportive person,” she told the mag.

Presley also took solace in her 12-month old twins with Lockwood, insisting little Finley and Harper gave her comfort in those sad days.

“They both have such a sweetness about them that it breaks (my) heart,” she added.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry...
I don't buy it; neither does anyone else who has kept an eye on MJ's & Lisa's relationship through the yrs.  Many people think ML is just a cover or a convenience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

Serenitys_Dream

Why did LMP move to the UK?
It has to do with how she feels about LA but also the Church of Scientology.

Lisa Marie Presley ditches $5M Los Angeles pad for a $12M mansion in the UK
December 6th 2010

Lisa Marie Presley is saying goodbye to the USA and hello to the UK.

Elvis Presley's baby girl sold her 8,000 square-foot Los Angeles ranch, which sits atop three acres of land in the gated Hidden Hills neighborhood, for $5 million, reports the Daily Mail.

Presley swapped the eight-bedroom, nine-bathroom property in LA for a  major upgrade: she reportedly bought a Kent, England, mansion for over $12 million.

The new home boasts 11 bedrooms, an indoor pool and sauna and 90 acres of land.

It's no secret that Michael Jackson's ex-wife isn't too thrilled with Los Angeles these days. She told the Mail last year that it had "gotten dramatically worse in the last five or six years, even more shallow if that's even possible."

Presley also reportedly plans to record her third album in London, where she said the culture, people and beauty have reawakened her.

Lisa Marie Presley purchased an 8 million dollar home in Tunbridge Wells, Kent - England. Lisa Marie Presley and husband Michael Lockwood  have purchased a mansion in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which will be guarded with patrolling guards on quad bikes.

Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK (Scientology's LATEST centre!)
I was absolutely SHOCKED to find out that my own town is the latest base for the 'Church' of Scientology; I adore this town and knowing that these pieces of filth have gotten their claws into it has really got my blood boiling.

Is anyone else in or around Kent up for taking a stroll down to the lovely Highstreet of Tunbridge Wells, West Kent? If you're from another part of Kent then may I suggest making a day/weekend of it - there's lots to see here!

Here are the details:
Church of Scientology Mission of Tunbridge Wells
47A High Street
Kent
TN1 1XL
Tel: (01892) 530-1137
Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley Finds English Home Near Scientology Base
19 August 2010

LISA MARIE PRESLEY has bought a $12 million (£8 million) estate in England close to the former world headquarters of the Church of Scientology, according to a U.K. report.

The singer has lived in California since her father Elvis passed away in 1977, but she recently revealed plans to set up home in England - putting her five-bedroom ranch up for sale at just under $9 million (£6 million).

The King's daughter has now found her perfect British home in the town of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which lies close to the town of East Grinstead, Sussex - where Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard settled in 1959 after moving from the U.S., reports Britain's The Sun.

The 11-bedroom pad has an indoor pool, cinema, sauna - as well as a lake in its huge grounds.

Presley is a devout follower of the controversial religion, insisting it stopped her "going mad or killing herself" and helped her quit drugs as a teen.

Opposition To Scientology

FUSS
In 1995 a campaigning group was formed, calling itself Families Under Scientology Stress (FUSS), to bring together ex-members and concerned families. Two members of FUSS, Richard and Judy Price of Tunbridge in Kent, were amongst those who received threats of legal action from the Church's solicitor, accusing them of planning "unlawful and tortuous acts" against the Church. The Prices told a local newspaper that they were suffering "harassment and intimidation" including unsolicited visitors to their house late at night. The Church of Scientology spread a rumour to the press that Richard Price was an alcoholic, which he denied.
Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 01:39:01 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I believe that LMP loves Michael Jackson as a friend. She is married now with the father of her twins Michael Lockwood and I am sure that she loves that man as a husband, not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

If i agree with Serenitys_Dream and Gema
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "paula-c"
If i agree with Serenitys_Dream and Gema
I do too. I think there is mutual respect and love towards each other, but as friends. Even though I did have my doubts (and sometimes I still have them) I do think their marriage was real, it just didn't work out. I think the Scientology was a big factor in that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

Even if the reason for the marriage wasn`t real at the begginning...they were friends and I think she did fall for him and he her. They seem so happy and sweet together. It was either a strong friendship or they were in love. Then when things got tough, whether it was the children issue, or him switching to scientology issue, they hadn`t been together long enough or had enough experience with relationships to whether the storms. I do really have a strong suspicion now after watching the mj secret hollywood doc, that scientology did have a role to play in helping him with his image. During the Diane Sawyer interview she did ask him about his views and he said no he wasn`t a scientologist and then they both have stated that the relationship started going down hill shortly after that interview. It could have been the church said ok walk away, it could be because LMP said she thought it was an odd thing that Michael should adopt her kids (He didn`t look like he liked that) it could have been because of her vacation with Danny or his with the Cascios. The scientology scenario reason just makes a lot of sense.....he was already friends with her so she would have been trying to sway him, the church already wanted him so they would have been encouraging her, they have helped others and he needed help, Brian Oxman said he say checks made payable to scientology....imo I think it was a combination of friendship and the church thinking they could help and him accepting a little help to try it out. He said himself he went to meetings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"
I believe that LMP loves Michael Jackson as a friend. She is married now with the father of her twins Michael Lockwood and I am sure that she loves that man as a husband, not Michael.

I would hope that for Lisa and I would be a BIT more convinced if she just looked like she loved him once in a while (have you seen the wedding pictures? To say she looked disinterested would be an understatment.  Priscilla looked happier than LMP).  Look at the pictures of her and Michael Lockwood- where is the love in her eyes?  I am big time into non-verbals and I just don't see it.  Now, when she spoke about Michael on Oprah, - there was that spark again that was there in her eyes in the happy times with MJ.  That spark during the early marriage, and then again in the late 90s (Ivy Pics anyone?).  
So, possibly, she made peace in her life and made a calm, content life with Lockwood and the children- and like I said, I hope that this is the  case.  But nothing in the universe will ever convince me that she lied about Michael having been "the highest high" of her life emotion-wise.  Her face said it all- unless she is the most amazing actress I have ever seen.  And even Oprah commented on this (according to Gayle King's website)- pointing out that Lisa was still very much in love with MJ and that she (O) advised her to focus on her husband and move on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal