PYT02Topic starter

TMZ Applehead and SCREAM
July 09, 2010, 01:20:37 PM
Do you remember when TMZ was doing that applehead/bowler hat feature where they put the picture of the apple over someones face? Well, i was reminded of it today when I was watching Michael videos on the music channels and scream came on. Ive never noticed before, but in the video when Michael and Janet are changing the pictures on the wall with a remote a picture comes up like the ones from TMZ, where the face is covered up by an apple and their wearing a bowler har!

Ive embedded it in so you can see it yourself. Watch it at 2:05 and you will see it. :D
[youtube:238325fm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gTS8rWNyk[/youtube:238325fm]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ Applehead and SCREAM
July 09, 2010, 01:58:50 PM
yes i know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 02:11:04 PM
thanks for posting pyt02   :D . i dont think it needed any sarcasm bluepiggy! why comment if thats all you can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 09, 2010, 02:11:41 PM
Quote from: "PYT02"
Do you remember when TMZ was doing that applehead/bowler hat feature where they put the picture of the apple over someones face? Well, i was reminded of it today when I was watching Michael videos on the music channels and scream came on. Ive never noticed before, but in the video when Michael and Janet are changing the pictures on the wall with a remote a picture comes up like the ones from TMZ, where the face is covered up by an apple and their wearing a bowler har!

Ive embedded it in so you can see it yourself. Watch it at 2:05 and you will see it. :D
[youtube:zj069eqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gTS8rWNyk[/youtube:zj069eqs]

We discussed this in the thread here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also in videos I made about Egypt, which I am tired of posting over and over and seems no one is watching.  :lol:
I realize that 11 videos is quite a few but they are only 10 minutes each and stuffed full of information that I researched for weeks. Maybe give them a view if you have the time.

[youtube:zj069eqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6Jdz0fSAY[/youtube:zj069eqs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 10, 2010, 08:19:24 AM
Quote from: "PYT02"

[youtube:vyq470bz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gTS8rWNyk[/youtube:vyq470bz]

Info - That painting is called "The Son of Man" [1964] by Rene Magritte also referred to as the "Faceless Businessman", I think because that was how it was referred to in the remake of the "Thomas Crown Affair".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions