Andrea

Re: New Pic and Michael's handwritting!
April 05, 2011, 07:50:55 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
The handwriting/signature looks a lot like Michaels. :shock: :?

I agree - it does look like his and it probably is.  But I think it's more likely that his writing was carefully pieced together to look like what is written on the note.  His hand writing is available all over the internet.  It wouldn't be hard to pick the words you want and paste together a note from Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 05, 2011, 07:59:52 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
Very much like the image of Michael on "This is it". If you look closely, the face is very reminiscent of that phase.
The letter also equals.
In relation to black and white photo, Michael sometimes preferred to use this feature (remember "Stranger in Moscow and "Why ").
This is Michael? I do not know ... I'm tired of being cheated!
But I definitely never saw this picture!
Maybe come soon we discovery!

My husband and I thought the same thing AnaMarcia, if you ignore the  new hairdo and study his face, it looks like Michael from This is it. And yes Michael did like Black and white:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 05, 2011, 08:20:46 PM
Quote from: mjj4ever777

Don't worry Purelove, I know there are a lot of people who look like Michael! :D  I'm not trying to convince anyone, just thought the way this happened was very "strange" and thought I would share it with you all, feel free to believe what you want, I can't say it IS him or it is Not, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally ok, cause like I said, unless Michael confirms it one way or the other, we can't say for sure, thats all. My gut just won't let me dismiss this one yet!

Sending you Blessings and Love friend!:)

I believe that it's not Michael in the pic because the tip of the nose is higher than Michael's and the nostrils are not equal like Michael's. For a better comparison.

The writing and the signature look like Michael's though. Thank you so much for sharing this info. Love and blessings to you too my friend. :)
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:05:45 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:26:13 PM
Hmmmmmmm..... I like the handwriting. It's like his :) this makes me happy. You guys can deliberate but I'm gonna think this is real. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 08:43:27 PM
Quote from: "happythoughts"
Hmmmmmmm..... I like the handwriting. It's like his :) this makes me happy. You guys can deliberate but I'm gonna think this is real. :D

I'm glad this made you happy, happythoughts, it made me happy too!! Whoever this might be, I got some awesome vibes from this! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:46:41 PM
Quote from: PureLove
Quote from: mjj4ever777

Don't worry Purelove, I know there are a lot of people who look like Michael! :D  I'm not trying to convince anyone, just thought the way this happened was very "strange" and thought I would share it with you all, feel free to believe what you want, I can't say it IS him or it is Not, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally ok, cause like I said, unless Michael confirms it one way or the other, we can't say for sure, thats all. My gut just won't let me dismiss this one yet!

I believe that it's not Michael in the pic because the tip of the nose is higher than Michael's and the nostrils are not equal like Michael's. For a better comparison.

The writing and the signature look like Michael's though. Thank you so much for sharing this info. Love and blessings to you too my frined. :)

I don't know girlie....I think it looks like his nose tip...I have a pic too, if it works.. :)  Funny, we all see different things :)
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:30 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:48:47 PM
This looks like the look Michael was sporting during "Thisisit" just with different hair. That leads
me to believe that they took a newer pic of Michael's face and photoshopped one of his older hairstyles
on him. Thats why we can't figure out if it's him. Its his face from now, but the hair is from the 90's. Put the
2 together and you have a "New" look for Michael.

The note would look more real to me but if you notice, some of the letters are spaced out
like they were ripped from pieces of another "Real" note that he wrote.
Maybe if we can find some notes of Michael's we can compare the letters. Notice the lighter
and darker colors of ink used also.....strange.

I am not gonna dismiss this yet either because something is eating at me...normally I would go
"NO WAY" but this time, I am really stumped!!!   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 08:53:15 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"

Don't worry Purelove, I know there are a lot of people who look like Michael! :D  I'm not trying to convince anyone, just thought the way this happened was very "strange" and thought I would share it with you all, feel free to believe what you want, I can't say it IS him or it is Not, everyone has their own opinion and that's totally ok, cause like I said, unless Michael confirms it one way or the other, we can't say for sure, thats all. My gut just won't let me dismiss this one yet!

The writing and the signature look like Michael's though. Thank you so much for sharing this info. Love and blessings to you too my frined. :)

I don't know girlie....I think it looks like his nose tip...I have a pic too, if it works.. :)  Funny, we all see different things :)

WOW :shock: It does look like his nose doesn't it!! This is very compelling to say the least!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:54:19 PM
Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize :)  I didn't do it on purpose :)
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:11:20 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 08:54:47 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
This looks like the look Michael was sporting during "Thisisit" just with different hair. That leads
me to believe that they took a newer pic of Michael's face and photoshopped one of his older hairstyles
on him. Thats why we can't figure out if it's him. Its his face from now, but the hair is from the 90's. Put the
2 together and you have a "New" look for Michael.

The note would look more real to me but if you notice, some of the letters are spaced out
like they were ripped from pieces of another "Real" note that he wrote.
Maybe if we can find some notes of Michael's we can compare the letters. Notice the lighter
and darker colors of ink used also.....strange.

I am not gonna dismiss this yet either because something is eating at me...normally I would go
"NO WAY" but this time, I am really stumped!!!   :?

I'm with you Lovelyone, this is one that I can't dismiss either!
Blessings and Love to you! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 08:55:41 PM
Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize :))  I didn't do it on purpose :)

Thats ok!! It gives us a good close up of Michael's nose for comparison, thanks for posting it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2011, 08:56:38 PM
ALso, forgot to add that there is really something off about those 2 or 3 strands of hair that are
falling in front of his eye. Notice that the strands of hair are clumpy on the ends. Real hair is not
squared off on the ends like that and would be laying more pointy on the ends....Only reason I know
this is that I am a cosmetologist and have been for years.

@ mj4ever777, Thanks! Love and Blessings to you too!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

all4loveandbelieve

April 05, 2011, 09:19:16 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
This looks like the picture in the  1980"s when he had short hair. I think this dude wanted to play a joke on us all believers. He probably is a non believer. Anyways guys, do not dispear, he will be back soon, and sooner that we all think. Blessings.

Feel free to believe what you wish to believe, this too could be a "possibility" allforloveandbelieve, I guess we just have to wait and see, right? For me though....I have  come across so many "fakes" I've lost count, but this one is different to me for some reason. Call it another "gut" feeling...all I know is that I reacted to this page in a totally different manner, for some reason...all I know is that this is the first page in the last 100 I have seen and dismissed as a "fake, that I can't let go....my radar is going off in a big way!! Maybe it's just me and if someone can "PROVE" to me this is actually a "fake", then I can let this go, until then, it makes me go  :o  Just my opinion...

Hope you are well and I send you my Love!!

My dear Canadian friend, I am with you, part of me wants to believe it is him and than the other part states, " hold on we have been had so many times." This picture looks the the 80's I may be mistaken, and you know if your gut feelings say it is him than listen to it. I am an intuitive person, and I do strongly believe in intuitions. Right now mine are a little confused, and when they are, I let it go until they are right again. I wish it his him with all my heart. Blessings, and sending you my love...

Bless you also dear friend!!!! It's so nice to have a thread where we can discuss this pic calmly...the bottom line is it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, we are all free to have our own opinion and there is no real way of knowing unless Michael tells us, so until then, thank you for being so respectful with your post all4loveandbelieve and all those others who have posted!

It is not my nature to disrespect others. I respect everybody's opinion. Even if I don't agree. We all have our own ideas. That Picture reminds me of when he sang the song where did my childhood go. He had short hair then. Anyways doesn't matter I understand what you are saying.  Purelove posting makes also sense. That impersonator looks so much like Michael. So in that note I will give you my goodnights, and God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

April 05, 2011, 09:38:30 PM
Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize :))  I didn't do it on purpose :)

I love the picture you've posted fordtocarr  :D  I love to look at him close up.  :mrgreen:

mjj4ever777 thank you very much for your kind words! I'm not crying  :D , but just like you, i can't let go of this ONE. I never got so emotional about any other people who were pretending to be Michael, not even so called "sighting  pictures" of Michael. Usually i'm very skeptical to these kind of stuff, because photoshop has no limits. The story you told about the TRUTH is very very strange, why would someone bother to create a facebook page for 1 hour, photoshop the picture and a note, only for sake of making fun of us? The non believers or other people who don't like us feel much better when they insult us and say how crazy and stupid we are. Why waist so much time on us? :?

My heart felt that this one is something special, so i couldn't control my emotions. I chose to believe that this is Michael trying to make us feel better and letting us know that he is doing well and that he LOVES us! :D  We LOVE you more Michael!  ;)

And as many of you have mentioned before that we won't be able to know complete TRUTH about this hoax until he comes back and tells us everything himself  :D

L.O.V.E to all!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 05, 2011, 09:42:25 PM
This looks like the picture in the  1980"s when he had short hair. I think this dude wanted to play a joke on us all believers. He probably is a non believer. Anyways guys, do not dispear, he will be back soon, and sooner that we all think. Blessings.

Feel free to believe what you wish to believe, this too could be a "possibility" allforloveandbelieve, I guess we just have to wait and see, right? For me though....I have  come across so many "fakes" I've lost count, but this one is different to me for some reason. Call it another "gut" feeling...all I know is that I reacted to this page in a totally different manner, for some reason...all I know is that this is the first page in the last 100 I have seen and dismissed as a "fake, that I can't let go....my radar is going off in a big way!! Maybe it's just me and if someone can "PROVE" to me this is actually a "fake", then I can let this go, until then, it makes me go  :o  Just my opinion...

Hope you are well and I send you my Love!!

My dear Canadian friend, I am with you, part of me wants to believe it is him and than the other part states, " hold on we have been had so many times." This picture looks the the 80's I may be mistaken, and you know if your gut feelings say it is him than listen to it. I am an intuitive person, and I do strongly believe in intuitions. Right now mine are a little confused, and when they are, I let it go until they are right again. I wish it his him with all my heart. Blessings, and sending you my love...

Bless you also dear friend!!!! It's so nice to have a thread where we can discuss this pic calmly...the bottom line is it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, we are all free to have our own opinion and there is no real way of knowing unless Michael tells us, so until then, thank you for being so respectful with your post all4loveandbelieve and all those others who have posted!

It is not my nature to disrespect others. I respect everybody's opinion. Even if I don't agree. We all have our own ideas. That Picture reminds me of when he sang the song where did my childhood go. He had short hair then. Anyways doesn't matter I understand what you are saying.  Purelove posting makes also sense. That impersonator looks so much like Michael. So in that note I will give you my goodnights, and God bless.

Goodnight friend...sweet dreams and thank you for sharing in this thread! I'm off for the night also. See you all tomorrow!!! Love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions