Does Janet have a new man?
May 29, 2010, 12:00:49 AM
I recently saw pics of Janet with this guy and they are claiming this to be Janet's new boyfriend.  I guess he is of middle east decent.  I didn't even know she was kicking it with a new man.  It  could just be a friend though who knows.  I know a few months ago she stated that she was single.  Has anyone every seen this dude before?  He kind of look like a young Robert DeNiro with the mole on his face.  Here's a link to the article.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: Does Janet have a new man?
June 02, 2010, 02:05:46 PM
I thought she was back with Jermaine Dupri! They were together forever and I have often wondered if they got back together. Seems like Janet really loved him! Then when I found out he did not attend MJ's memorial with her well..... :x  but then again maybe he was at the private burial? Anyway, sorry to ramble I just thought she was with Dupree although I have to admit Janet definitley does NOT pay attention to looks (and I for one think that is good I feel MJ was the same way when it came to dating. They do look at a person's heart because IMO Dupree is not handsome at all. but that is just me. Anyway.....good point. Who is this guy? We know Janet is good at hiding her relationships which is good she is very private just like MJ. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2010, 02:12:12 PM
Janet said in a UK talkshow last week that she is seeing a new man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

June 07, 2010, 11:04:23 PM
This is old news. I saw it on E- News 2 weeks ago Janet was in London where her short hair was revealed and she was seen with a new man. She's dating a Middle Eastern wealthy business man. I personally, hope that she has all of the happiness she can withstand.  It's great to see her move forward. Keep the Faith! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 05:16:14 AM
Call me crazy......but I have a feeling she is secretly seeing Tyler Perry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

June 08, 2010, 05:46:25 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

I was thinking the same thing. This other guy she's been seen with is just a cover up. But her Tyler seemed to be extremely close, he kept touching her hand, thigh, looking at her, answering for her, etc & she kept stressing how he was there for her. Idk, I think there's something there, I could be wrong but either way I'm happy for her  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

June 08, 2010, 10:13:19 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

I was thinking the same thing. This other guy she's been seen with is just a cover up. But her Tyler seemed to be extremely close, he kept touching her hand, thigh, looking at her, answering for her, etc & she kept stressing how he was there for her. Idk, I think there's something there, I could be wrong but either way I'm happy for her  :mrgreen:

Yes! This could be possible. Does anyone recall all of the media attention with her and Dupri? Perhaps, if she and Tyler are seeing one another they would rather keep it secret. We all know Janet is good for keeping secrets. I recall seeing her and Tyler on Oprah a few months back. She was acting to mousy as if she didn't have a mouth and Tyler would speak for her and would drop her eyes down toward her lap. She was acting like a shy little girl. Tyler would rub her thigh as if to comfort her. She seemed so nervous and appeared afraid especilly when Oprah started asking her how the kids & family was adjusting to Michael being gone.  She quietly spoke that everyone was doing well and coping the best they could. I could just tell from her express she didn't want to discuss Michael. I just hope whomever she's involved with she's finally happy. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

June 11, 2010, 05:49:00 PM
Well! I was at the beauty salon today. My stylist told me that Janet and Tyler are dating. She has a sister that lives in ATL that gets the scoop on celebs from there. Wow! I knew something was up the way he spoke on her behalf when they were on Oprah! It looks like Janet loves ATL men. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

June 17, 2010, 06:50:44 AM
Why does it matter who's that special guy? As long as Janet is happy, it shouldn't be none of our concern. But I get it, it's human nature. Well, I just hope J won't get her heart broken, she's a wonderful person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal