Re: Miko Brando twitter......
October 31, 2010, 12:26:15 AM
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I second that. You're the bomb!!!!!

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
WoW I haven't seen this tweet before. It tells a lot to me. First of, he used quotation marks when he wrote "it's not about the money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns". And the second quotation marks were used for "One of Michael's heroes.". I think he used the second quotation marks to make us realize that he used the quote of the Joker from the Batman, to show the first part in quotation marks and the second part with the quotation marks are RELATED! You know what I'm trying to say? The quote from the movie and Michael are related! It is so simple. People are talking about the REASON of the hoax. And he explained it with the quote from the movie! It's not about money, it is about sending a message! Michael didn't make the hoax to earn more money but he did it to give a message! Nice choice of quote! And Joker is also one of Michael's nicknames. :)

Purelove you are a genius. I knew when I found this twitter i felt that it meant something. and you figured it out.. God bless.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 31, 2010, 02:20:21 AM
Very interesting tweet. It can't be a coincidence that he tweeted the day the Pepsi burn was being discussed. That means Miko or Michael reads here to catch that. The tweet reference to 'Joker' confims to me that the Pepsi burn was a hoax, just as were the DD on LKL and the MJ death hoax. IMO the "burns" connects it to the Pepsi accident. This is the pertinent part from that thread IMO.
friendlikeme81
--> He paid a courtesy call to the Brotman hospital two weeks before the accident. :o At the day of the accident he was first rushed to Cedar Siani Medical centre but then moved to Brotman Memorial Hospital for treatment, where he only stayed one night :o  :shock: . But he donated all the money he got from Pepsi to Brotman and thus foundet the Michael Jackson Burn Centre (which was closed in 1987 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... cal-center) as an act of charity (or self promotion?).

6. Michael - Miko Brando - Dave Dave - Connection

Miko was the first one on stage who reached Michael as Michael claims in his Moonwalk biography
We see Miko here:
 miko at pepsi accident.JPG (30.93 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Dave Dave is the character that is linked to Michael because both are burn victims. We know that Dave Dave is Michael at LKL, it is his disguise, a sort of second identity. He shows up with Miko Brando. It can be a coincidence because they are close friends, but it can also have a symbolic meaning: Michael's burn victim hoax in 1984 + Miko and Michael's burn victim hoax in 2009 + Miko. We find Miko at both events and because we know that 2009 is a hoax we might realize that 1984 was too. This is no strong argument, but maybe something to think about.
Since Michael reads and knows his Bible well, what I see from the expression "everything burns" apart from the usage in the movie by the Joker, is from 1 Corinthians 3:11-15. Jesus is the foundation and if we follow his example we are wise, but if we don't everything we do will burn up and be gone.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15 (King James Version)
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Everything burns except what is done for LOVE! Love for God and for our fellow mankind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 04:26:15 AM
Latoya's video picture.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lilou

October 31, 2010, 09:22:05 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Is this the tree of Neverland??

Miko Brando always said some strange things,he 'lets it simmer' lol
I think he is a really good friend of Michael,and contrary to Kenny he never said "there is no hidden messages" :lol:
His tweets like "he may be alive,may be not" or "i have to go i already said a lot" ..his Michael's quotations ..
He knows that we can't think differently that "he is alive" and he never try to say otherwise.. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

October 31, 2010, 02:53:07 PM
Quote from: "Lilou"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Is this the tree of Neverland??

Miko Brando always said some strange things,he 'lets it simmer' lol
I think he is a really good friend of Michael,and contrary to Kenny he never said "there is no hidden messages" :lol:
His tweets like "he may be alive,may be not" or "i have to go i already said a lot" ..his Michael's quotations ..
He knows that we can't think differently that "he is alive" and he never try to say otherwise.. :?
When I’m all alone I think of our busy lives
Traveling place to place we must have met with family it was nice
Joker missed you to and all the fun we had
Never parted a day until we we went our separate ways
I remember when we were all best friends…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2010, 07:21:09 PM
It could be that Michael considers Miko a hero in his eyes because Miko was the first person on Michael when his hair was on fire back in the 80's.  Indeed, MJ is the Joker.  However, I don't think that the burn incident has anything to do with the hoax.  It really happened, it was no joke. My own opinion is that I don't think Michael was planning the hoax from way back in the 80's....however the burn incident is part of his life story which has been implemented into what is going on now about MJ wanting people to get the message.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 31, 2010, 08:23:11 PM
Quote from: "shelby61"
It could be that Michael considers Miko a hero in his eyes because Miko was the first person on Michael when his hair was on fire back in the 80's.  Indeed, MJ is the Joker.  However, I don't think that the burn incident has anything to do with the hoax.  It really happened, it was no joke. My own opinion is that I don't think Michael was planning the hoax from way back in the 80's....however the burn incident is part of his life story which has been implemented into what is going on now about MJ wanting people to get the message.

I know Miko and Michael were very close. Actually I should say are!! I strongly believe that Michael did get burned on the Pepsi commercial. That was no hoax.. I am so glad I stumbled into Miko Twitter, This was by fluke. I was simply looking for MJ pictures and this popped  :lol:  I felt there was more that met the eye, with his twitter. Thanks for your response, I am so glad that we are getting somewhere with this. Love u all.. (including Michael) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 31, 2010, 11:59:26 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Very interesting tweet. It can't be a coincidence that he tweeted the day the Pepsi burn was being discussed. That means Miko or Michael reads here to catch that. The tweet reference to 'Joker' confims to me that the Pepsi burn was a hoax, just as were the DD on LKL and the MJ death hoax. IMO the "burns" connects it to the Pepsi accident. This is the pertinent part from that thread IMO.
friendlikeme81
--> He paid a courtesy call to the Brotman hospital two weeks before the accident. :o At the day of the accident he was first rushed to Cedar Siani Medical centre but then moved to Brotman Memorial Hospital for treatment, where he only stayed one night :o  :shock: . But he donated all the money he got from Pepsi to Brotman and thus foundet the Michael Jackson Burn Centre (which was closed in 1987 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... cal-center) as an act of charity (or self promotion?).

6. Michael - Miko Brando - Dave Dave - Connection

Miko was the first one on stage who reached Michael as Michael claims in his Moonwalk biography
We see Miko here:
 miko at pepsi accident.JPG (30.93 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Dave Dave is the character that is linked to Michael because both are burn victims. We know that Dave Dave is Michael at LKL, it is his disguise, a sort of second identity. He shows up with Miko Brando. It can be a coincidence because they are close friends, but it can also have a symbolic meaning: Michael's burn victim hoax in 1984 + Miko and Michael's burn victim hoax in 2009 + Miko. We find Miko at both events and because we know that 2009 is a hoax we might realize that 1984 was too. This is no strong argument, but maybe something to think about.
Since Michael reads and knows his Bible well, what I see from the expression "everything burns" apart from the usage in the movie by the Joker, is from 1 Corinthians 3:11-15. Jesus is the foundation and if we follow his example we are wise, but if we don't everything we do will burn up and be gone.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15 (King James Version)
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Everything burns except what is done for LOVE! Love for God and for our fellow mankind.

Thank you for including this beautiful scripture from the Bible.  That is what  exactly came to mind.

I am not familiar with this quote from the Dark Night.  So I did a search on the internet.  I found this video on Youtube from the movie.[youtube:15vy4bu2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqcbgSpHMFs[/youtube:15vy4bu2]

I found this description of click: The Joker burns the money of the mob.  I found the mob connection interesting.  I wonder if this is important to the hoax message???? :?:

Thank you all and many blessings to you all.  Very interesting twitter find and great ideas on this thread. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

November 01, 2010, 03:37:55 AM
MAybe Mike is not the first Joker who faked his death?

Question: Is it possible that Heath Ledger is still alive?

>>1) His family wasn't allowed to see the body
2) It was right before the "Dark Knight" premier
3) The combination he took doesn't normally killl people, in fact those antidepressants are designed to make it very difficult for the user to overdose to commit suicide. They could potentially take a month's worth of pills without dying.
4) Why such great timing? And why such great timing with the Christian Bale domestic dispute?
5) Why is Mary-Kate strangely silent about the case, and won't even speak to say her grievances?
6) He said something before dying about it being "The most fun I've ever had filming a movie.... no the most fun I'll EVER have doing a movie." Was this his way of saying he was planning to quit the industry?
7) He loved New Zealand and there's between a 70-% and 80% chance he's hiding there.<<

Just something to think about. I started to dig into that toppic, very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

November 01, 2010, 05:52:56 AM

I know Miko and Michael were very close. Actually I should say are!! I strongly believe that Michael did get burned on the Pepsi commercial. That was no hoax.. I am so glad I stumbled into Miko Twitter, This was by fluke. I was simply looking for MJ pictures and this popped  :lol:  I felt there was more that met the eye, with his twitter. Thanks for your response, I am so glad that we are getting somewhere with this. Love u all.. (including Michael) ;)

I know MJ made up some things back in the 80's to get people talking and for show but I definitely don't believe he would fake getting burned on his scalp.  There's just some things that you don't fake.  That video is rather graphic showing him getting burned.  Plus he had a jerry curl too.   I know lots of people that had curls back in the day and you put that activator spray in it to keep it curly.  Then at night you put the curl plastic shower cap on your head.  Plus you can tell MJ starting wearing some hair pieces and extensions during the BAD era.   As far as Miko he know what's up with MJ for sure I believe.  He been tight with MJ for a long time.  Michael was close to his dad Marlon Brando too.  When I saw Miko on Larry King sipping on his cup while talking about MJ he did look like he was trying not to laugh.  He was being vague answering Larry's questons too.  He really didn't go into alot of detail about things.  Is Miko's twitter verified account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

November 02, 2010, 10:17:24 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I know MJ made up some things back in the 80's to get people talking and for show but I definitely don't believe he would fake getting burned on his scalp.  There's just some things that you don't fake.  That video is rather graphic showing him getting burned.  Plus he had a jerry curl too.   I know lots of people that had curls back in the day and you put that activator spray in it to keep it curly.  Then at night you put the curl plastic shower cap on your head.  Plus you can tell MJ starting wearing some hair pieces and extensions during the BAD era.   As far as Miko he know what's up with MJ for sure I believe.  He been tight with MJ for a long time.  Michael was close to his dad Marlon Brando too.  When I saw Miko on Larry King sipping on his cup while talking about MJ he did look like he was trying not to laugh.  He was being vague answering Larry's questons too.  He really didn't go into alot of detail about things.  Is Miko's twitter verified account?
Yeah .......I hear ya because if this is INDEED Miko''s real twitter then Ladies and Gents there ya go!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

November 03, 2010, 07:31:05 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Yeah .......I hear ya because if this is INDEED Miko''s real twitter then Ladies and Gents there ya go!

I hope it is the real twitter... I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 03, 2010, 08:02:40 PM
This is an interesting thought but somehow I think that Heath is dead. The grief on the faces of his family, unlike the Jacksons, seemed all to real and sincere. There was a body that was taken out (in proper fashion) from his apartment. No, we didn't see his actual face but there were other signs that make me think it was not a hoax. Conspiracy...maybe. Hoax, no. I have to say though that like everyone here, I can't be all that sure either so if you find anything of interest I'd like to hear more about it. Thank you for your thoughts. It brings one to think a little deeper. Blessings.

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
MAybe Mike is not the first Joker who faked his death?

Question: Is it possible that Heath Ledger is still alive?

>>1) His family wasn't allowed to see the body
2) It was right before the "Dark Knight" premier
3) The combination he took doesn't normally killl people, in fact those antidepressants are designed to make it very difficult for the user to overdose to commit suicide. They could potentially take a month's worth of pills without dying.
4) Why such great timing? And why such great timing with the Christian Bale domestic dispute?
5) Why is Mary-Kate strangely silent about the case, and won't even speak to say her grievances?
6) He said something before dying about it being "The most fun I've ever had filming a movie.... no the most fun I'll EVER have doing a movie." Was this his way of saying he was planning to quit the industry?
7) He loved New Zealand and there's between a 70-% and 80% chance he's hiding there.<<

Just something to think about. I started to dig into that toppic, very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 28, 2010, 12:03:30 PM
I've been thinking a lot about Miko lately - and the fact that in the days right after June 25, 2009, he was on LKL a lot, talking about Michael and the kind of person he is. He was also there with DD. What I respect the most about him is how he defended Michael adamantly and he was one of the few that didn't say anything negative about MJ, only positive. I could see his protective shield come up when something was said about Michael in a negative light and I liked that.

That being said - he didn't act overly distraught or upset for someone who's best friend had just died under suspicious circumstances. No tears, no cracked voice, no emotional upset. It was very odd for me to see him and others show such lack of emotion. So matter-of-fact.

I was looking through his twitter yesterday and found a couple of interesting interactions with people. I thought I'd share since I haven't found them posted yet. To me, these are as telling as TR's tweets but I'd like to say that I hope we respect his privacy and leave him alone to share in his own way.

Needless to say - I think Miko is very aware of where Michael is and what the situation is - and I respect that he's maintained his privacy and hasn't sold Michael out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

pepper

December 28, 2010, 01:09:21 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
That being said - he didn't act overly distraught or upset for someone who's best friend had just died under suspicious circumstances. No tears, no cracked voice, no emotional upset. It was very odd for me to see him and others show such lack of emotion. So matter-of-fact.

I agree.  In this Youtube link Larry King asks Miko "What was your role?" in terms of what Miko was expected to do FOR Michael Jackson.  (and it never hit me until just now - an actor plays a role...)
Miko says "My role was just to be there for him, keep an eye out for him, be there if he needed anything, and to help uh.." Larry King says "You were like his guy".  Miko says "His guy.  He (MJ) said keep an eye out for me.." So it sounds like Miko was MJ's right hand, his "Man Friday".  

Doesn't it seem strange that Miko isn't more emotional that this relationship is gone, and also that this responsibility he had to Michael is gone? I would think he would be catatonic.  At the time of this interview they still had not even had the first Memorial so it is fairly soon after the "death".

Also interesting that the next question Larry has is "Do you know Dr. Murray?"  Miko says "Heard of him, never met him..."  So MJ's right hand man NEVER met Dr. Murray?

Youtube link - start at 7:49
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions