nWo

I'm not a fan of these videos. For one, Michael on the cherry picker is Michael. How many times has Michael said he has like rides and such? It was a very candid and "cute" moment in the movie. Two, anyone who has taken a film course could know all of this, not exactly an insider.

I hope it isn't someone playing with Hoax BeLIEvers.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I absolutely agree with all of u, The "insider" didn't say anything new or anything that we don't know, all the things she has  mentioned have  already been  thoroughly discussed here, maybe she is geniune maybe not, who knows, i also hope that she is not a troll playing with the beLIEvers, i suppose time will show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

paula-c

Nothing, here's what it is to put on a scale TS reliable information and reporting of these "researchers ",... Forums and then go and publish a video on youtube as it was a great thing they are doing :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps this insider is really Prince and Paris.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

don't know who this person is but never showed anything special.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Okay...I was watching part 3 of the Insider Reveals the Truth...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I got to the part where she says that Michael will be very involved behind the scenes directing, producing, creating, etc., etc. Then she says "...continuing to mentor Prince in his own film efforts which goes deeper than most are aware of...".

Then I thought about the interview today with Oprah talking to the kids. And Prince says he wants to be a producer. And you could tell he was very serious about what he said. He wasn't just saying that for the day. Nope - I believe just like Michael is working behind the scenes, so maybe is his son. And then you have Paris who is an improvisational artist who wants to be an actress and has her father as a teacher. Throw in a family full of musicians and actors (we were conveniently reminded by one of the cousins today on Oprah) and you have a family movie. Now that is a home movie project!

My question is this - was it really known before today that Prince was so serious about his future producing aspirations? I don't think I heard that from him before. If we didn't know that for sure, what does that say for this person who claims to be an "insider".

Hmmm...Tarja and Anna - I hope this brings a little glimmer of hope to you both. Blessings.

I had a feeling he had something to do with le cirque du soleil.. I just hope this person is reliable, but what ever she or he was saying felt legit, she or he knew too much how the business works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "nWo"
I'm not a fan of these videos. For one, Michael on the cherry picker is Michael. How many times has Michael said he has like rides and such? It was a very candid and "cute" moment in the movie. Two, anyone who has taken a film course could know all of this, not exactly an insider.

I hope it isn't someone playing with Hoax BeLIEvers.

I agree. Sometimes I get the feeling they are.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

Quote from: "punky"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I also think it's interesting that she says "..which will be important later". She also says VERY close in age. If Mike was born in 1960 and not 1958.. like Souza has pointed out many times.. that would make them VERY close in age and that would be "important later" as she says because when the hoax is revealed I have a feeling his real birthday is going to play a big role in things...

Maybe. And IF that turns out to be fact, then that would be yet another falsity on important docs...like the will and autopsy. Now THAT would certainly be "important later".

O/t topic but what is Michael Jacksons birthday?  Someone said something about January  1960?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions