Quote from: "nick_93"
Again, if Teddy were playing with us, the family would almost certainly be aware of what has been said. Why aren't they stopping him from saying anything?

thank you for pointing that out because i was wondering the same thing too. apparently someone with the username "Taaj Malik" sent tweets to Randy on twitter about TR being a poser and whatnot. i don't know where to find that info but i know it was brought up somewhere on the forum. Randy did come on twitter after those tweets was sent to him but all he talked about was the fact that he hated the name 'Jacko',  with "wingheart"(Karen Faye) on twitter. i don't see any response either, regarding TR. at least he could have tweeted "TR is lying" or "he is a poser" or something to prove that he is misleading us. until that is confronted, i believe the family is much aware of TR activities on twitter but obviously they know what he is saying is right :roll: . doesn't TR talk to the family?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

Let's keep it lucid.
The main idea is if Michael would have wanted us to know more he would be already here telling us.
Since this does not happen we can all move on with our lives and  investigate our soul better.
Leave Me Alone-Stop It!
Just Stop Doggin' Me Around
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

MissG

Quote from: "iLOVEMJBeLIEve"
Quote from: "nick_93"
Again, if Teddy were playing with us, the family would almost certainly be aware of what has been said. Why aren't they stopping him from saying anything?

thank you for pointing that out because i was wondering the same thing too. apparently someone with the username "Taaj Malik" sent tweets to Randy on twitter about TR being a poser and whatnot. i don't know where to find that info but i know it was brought up somewhere on the forum. Randy did come on twitter after those tweets was sent to him but all he talked about was the fact that he hated the name 'Jacko',  with "wingheart"(Karen Faye) on twitter. i don't see any response either, regarding TR. at least he could have tweeted "TR is lying" or "he is a poser" or something to prove that he is misleading us. until that is confronted, i believe the family is much aware of TR activities on twitter but obviously they know what he is saying is right :roll: . doesn't TR talk to the family?

Good point.
MJ´s fam is awared of Teddy Riley talking about MJ as well as the existance of The Cascio family, who also took care of Michael´s kids as Nanny Grace would do, so the trust factor was there from Michael towards the Cascios.

That family gave me a good feeling.

TR is just expressing, as we do, that MJ is alive. The difference is that we never met MJ as TR did, so for a friend of Michael to express that thoght, putting his reputation on the line, it would mean that he is very sure and commited to the idea that MJ is indeed alive.

MJ´s fam tweets random stuff to entertain people and do not manifest any gossip, but Randy goes on with his complaints, last time about calling Michael Jacko.

The family is not making clear if TR is bonkers nor are against his tweets.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Yeah, MJ seems to have the strangest family in the world.....
But it's all hoaxes, smoke and mirrors everywhere.
When it comes to the Jacksons nothing is what it seems. Gotta love this family!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

That Tito likes tacos is not a hoax, that´s for sure...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

finfin

Teddy's Tweet just now - NB Michael Joe Jackson
Michael Joe jackson was always good with god in him.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet    I wanna thank all of you who support my bestfriend. Merry Xmas to you all. All my believers, & fam I love you all. God/good alwAys prevail.
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

finfin

Quote from: "finfin"
Teddy's Tweet just now - NB Michael Joe Jackson
Michael Joe jackson was always good with god in him.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet    I wanna thank all of you who support my bestfriend. Merry Xmas to you all. All my believers, & fam I love you all. God/good alwAys prevail.
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

TeddyRiley1
@TeddyRiley1 Great you have posted Michael "Joe" Jackson ... in your blog is "Joseph "
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeddyRiley1

@Danybuterflyz I'm sorry dear...my assistant wrote that for me. Thank you dear
42 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Danybuterflyz

??????  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

"Was"?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Now he's BAD  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

I suppose that's just a figure of speech. I was always good at...something whatever. Doesn't mean I am no longer or that I actually no longer live. LOL  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aaahh ok  :lol:
I'm not a native English speaker although I studied that language for about 20 years :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Seems I have some catching up to do,being gone for a week has left me with masses of reading

brb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@PentumMJ I WILL BE COME TOP OF THE YEAR. A SURPRISE IS ABOUT TO HIT. MJ SPECIAL!!!

12/29

(Sorry for having misposted this before- I looked and did not see this thread..Thanks!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

New tweets from Teddy . I'm in my car so I can't paste. He writers about positive energy. Then in the next tweet- in all caps, he states that 2011 will bring greatness, history, joy, laughter...(can't remember what else). The tweet ends with 831.

Teddy!!!! Stop torturing us!!! Just tell it straight: Mike will be back!! Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

finfin

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
New tweets from Teddy . I'm in my car so I can't paste. He writers about positive energy. Then in the next tweet- in all caps, he states that 2011 will bring greatness, history, joy, laughter...(can't remember what else). The tweet ends with 831.

Teddy!!!! Stop torturing us!!! Just tell it straight: Mike will be back!! Lol.
@ignisaeternus Here they are: :D
2011 WE WILL SHOCK THE WORLD WITH GREATNESS, HISTORY, BLESSINGS, HONOR, PRESENTS, JOY, LAUGHTER, AND NOTHING LOVE WILL COME UPON US. 831
32 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Reply Retweeted (Undo)    I'm rolling into the New Year with positive energy around, not a sad face, negative ppl will be in my presents. I trust in god this is it.
36 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
   Leave negative energy out of your life, if you see it run forest. Once it contracts you like a disease you have to cleanse it out. Cont
39 minutes ago via Twitter for Android
   I wanna wish everyone much love, blessings and a Happy 2011!!! 2010 was good...2011 will be great!!! Cont.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal