Re: Looks what stands out with Conrad Murray..
August 07, 2010, 12:51:16 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
2good2btrue.....OMG i need a new glasses perscription really bad. I miss read your post as "why is he frolickling around without a boner" :lol:
Apologies. I need my straight jacket now.

ROFL  :lol:  :lol: I must be tired because I can't quit laughing at your comment. God forgive me...it was funny.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 07, 2010, 01:01:43 AM
Now this should make the headlines...Murray mugged at pool by enraged fans. :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 07, 2010, 02:19:23 AM
lol actually I was just now thinking about Drake's video and that nasty crowd of hoods that are after him in the video..."Find your Love" and then I came here and saw this. I beg forgiveness if God forbid Michael really has passed on but there is just something in Murray that I find hilarious and sort of DUH. He's a camera HOG. Far from what a man who just killed the greatest entertainer in the world should be projecting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Sangre

August 07, 2010, 02:43:56 AM
This doesn't say anything to me. CM could be suffering from hair loss which is a common problem for men.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

all4loveandbelieve

August 07, 2010, 11:52:55 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
CMs security guard is always with him too....if he was such a wanted man, then why is he frolickling around without a bother...wouldn't he of encountered at least one angry MJ fan by now???  Just seems too odd that a camera is following every move he makes, and never about angry fans attack Dr Murray as he was out jogging on the beach today...etc.

Are there any MJ fans in Miami Beach?????

Thats what would make real news...not that he is getting a haircut.. :?  :?

Thats the part that makes me think (As souza said) that this is all filmed prior to 25th June 09, or as Nefari stated, in a massive studio..  ..come and get me know...I'm ready to go.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   My jacket doesn't fit any more..it needs to be bigger now..

I thought the same thing. If I was wanted for murder, I would stay home because I would be afraid if someone would come after me. This individual goes on vacation to Florida.. Give me a break, he is worry free..  I am sure this is all filmed also. the title would be" The Return of Michael Jackson. "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 07, 2010, 02:01:06 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
CMs security guard is always with him too....if he was such a wanted man, then why is he frolickling around without a bother...wouldn't he of encountered at least one angry MJ fan by now???  Just seems too odd that a camera is following every move he makes, and never about angry fans attack Dr Murray as he was out jogging on the beach today...etc.

Are there any MJ fans in Miami Beach?????

Thats what would make real news...not that he is getting a haircut.. :?  :?

Thats the part that makes me think (As souza said) that this is all filmed prior to 25th June 09, or as Nefari stated, in a massive studio..  ..come and get me know...I'm ready to go.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   My jacket doesn't fit any more..it needs to be bigger now..

I thought the same thing. If I was wanted for murder, I would stay home because I would be afraid if someone would come after me. This individual goes on vacation to Florida.. Give me a break, he is worry free..  I am sure this is all filmed also. the title would be" The Return of Michael Jackson. "
i totally agree with you its really strange that he can go on vacation without fearing for the angry fans who should want to get his ass to be kicked  :lol:  :lol:  it must be prerecorded before june 25th  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

August 08, 2010, 01:22:47 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I thought the same thing. If I was wanted for murder, I would stay home because I would be afraid if someone would come after me. This individual goes on vacation to Florida..

I would think it would be in Murray's best interest not to flaunt the fact that he has money/is getting money from somewhere to go on this vacation - remember he was supposedly taken to court in Las Vegas by one of his supposed baby mama's for child support - and here he is on vacation in Miami with a different supposed baby mama.  You would think his legal counsel would tell him this isn't a good idea...

Oh yeah, and isn't Murray supposed to still be married?  Isn't it strange that the paparazzi hasn't gone to find Blanche and interview her about all her husband's girlfriends?  Nobody's hanging around to catch her as she comes out of the grocery store to ask her what she thinks of all this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions